Reviews for The Ash Connection
Silver Shihouin chapter 27 . 8/23/2013
love it love it
I really hope u update as soon as posisiple
silver
Phairis chapter 27 . 8/23/2013
Ash! What are you going to do now?!

Uggg! I can't get over how amazing this story is!
Cutiepiepo2 chapter 27 . 8/23/2013
I love it like always as well as leaf she awesome but keep up the character development love ash and Gary there awesome can't forget silver this chapter whas pure greatness can't wait till the next chapter Good Job
videogamenerd101 chapter 26 . 8/23/2013
[Then he tried face-down, but it just made his neck hurt.] "facedown" is one word.

["I suppose that makes Lance's plan to have us die in that bus crash very well-timed."] Don't hyphenate "well timed".

[Pikachu, who was one his trainer's lap, looked up at him curiously.] "one" should be "on".

[They're needed to be a way for Giovanni to fix that.] Incorrect "There".

[The completed sound bite was implemented into new ear pieces in Mewtwo's suit.] "earpieces" is one word.

[The fact that the Ash and the thirteen other trainers were alive?] Omit "the" before "Ash".

[Everything seemed to be falling apart around her, and because she could say nothing, she acted as though she was too shaken to speak.] "was" should be "were".

[Petrel stared at her for a long moment, then he turned and slide down against the same wall, sitting beside her. She cast him a quick glanced before looking forward again.] "slide" should be "slid", and "glanced" should be "glance".

[She wasn't sure wanted to, though; seeing a horribly bruised bottom lip wouldn't do anything good for her self-esteem.] This should be "…sure she wanted to…"

[Drew's felt anger begin to simmer underneath the surface again, but he took a moment to breathe and cool down.] "Drew's" should be "Drew".

[For me, after my Mom died, I swore never to join...] "Mom" should be lowercase.

OMG ALL THE CONTESTSHIPPY I SERIOUSLY DIED LIKE OMG MAY AND DREW KISSED LIKE OMG NGGGG

Okay, so you can easily tell how much I LOVE May and Drew's kiss. That was just perfect beyond imagination.

Anyways, I really like how Silver was able to so easily convince Winona like that. At first, I thought that you were really going to make Silver leave because, well, it just seems like him and then the scene between him and Ash really made me lean in the direction that Silver was leaving but he was still going to be important somehow. Nonetheless, I like how he's still here. But now they're heading to the Unova base. I wonder how that'll turn out. Not sure if the climax of this story will be there or somewhere else, though.

Iris speaking Hindi? Lol, for some reason, it was surprisingly easy for me to imagine that. It definitely came as a shock to me to find out that she has a connection to Kyurem. Speaking of Kyurem, I'm still clueless as for what Team Rocket wants it for.

I'm glad Ash is once again agreeing to being the Chosen One. Now this show can really start getting on the road. :)

Jessie, James, and Meowth's conversation was definitely interesting. I have a feeling that it was foreshadowing their betrayal of Team Rocket sometime in the future. And I'm also curious as for what the outcome of Emily telling Trip's father that Trip really is still alive.
KHLegacy chapter 27 . 8/23/2013
AHHHHHH CLIFFHANGER! man sigh I can't wait for next week keep up the good work!
ElizabethBathog chapter 27 . 8/23/2013
I wonder what Ash is up to! 'o'
Coffee Craft chapter 26 . 8/23/2013
You know, I read that Contestshipping scene over and over, and the Contestshipper in me still squeals every time. She has officially been revived thanks to this fic. I owe it all to you.
sekaiichis chapter 27 . 8/23/2013
Another awesome chapter to distract from the now begun school year.
The only thing that bugged me was you used plain instead of plane when they were landing.
Don't be embarrassed over that though! It's too epic a story to be embarrassed about.
Oh I am Slain chapter 27 . 8/23/2013
Ash has a plan, Ash has a plan, Ash has a plannnn! I'm feeling giddy. Though you do realize that you've now built up everyone's expectations for competent!Ash's debut, right? :D

Nice chapter, I like the scenes and characterizations. Not entirely sure about some improbable parts of the plot, like them assuming Cilan's brothers can get Meloetta, but the execution was entertaining enough to justify any plot holes. Cheers!
Dogsreallycanfly chapter 27 . 8/23/2013
Woah! Ash has a plan!
bring color to my skies chapter 26 . 8/23/2013
*fangirl scream* OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG they kissed they kissed they kissed they kissed they kissed ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *dies*
L.X.ie chapter 27 . 8/23/2013
Whaaat is that boy thinking...
YuniX-2 chapter 27 . 8/23/2013
Interesting. I wonder what Ash is up too. Can't wait to find out!
GuiltyCrown09 chapter 27 . 8/23/2013
Continue! :3
NoLongerUsedAnln chapter 27 . 8/23/2013
Okay, I have no earthly idea of what Ash's upto, so that's virtually a cliffhanger. Great chapter!

Note:
"Whenever his father tired of him..."
I believe it's 'his father got tired of him' or whenever his father was tired of him'.
"Hmm. What a mystery. I don't see it, either. How could a child possibly question that motto and not get behind it?"
Hahahaa! I can just imagine your Lance saying that in a dry monotone voice, his voice modulated out of any sarcasm. Gold!
I'll make an extra effort to be a fine, upstanding citizen today."
Considering what Silver did after that, he really did make an effort. Can't blame him.
1,073 | « Prev Page 1 .. 31 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 51 .. Last Next »