Reviews for The Ash Connection
Guest chapter 6 . 11/10/2017
Honestly, I am still worried about Trip's mother to be honest. I hope she is okay. But other than that, I am actually really happy to see everyone at the same place and interacting with each other! This was always something I hoped would happen in the anime, just a big gathering and you wrote it so much like I imagine it! Even if things are quite serious, I couldn't help but to have a smile on my face every time character A that never interacted with character B would talk. It's very nice!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/10/2017
I have to say I adore that you included Leaf into the story. I always loved the character design of Leaf, adored the personality in the manga and always felt sad that she never appeared in the anime. But I am happy that she is part of the story and I really like the personality you gave her.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2017
Ok, I clicked on this fic interested by the title. After the first chapter I was like ok this is really interesting, love how it's written. After the second chapter I was already in love with how you write the characters and how realistic this is. I could totally picture this happening in the anime. It is really true to the media. As I am writing this review, I am now at chapter 10 and absolutely addicted. I have so many stuff I need to do and take care of, but this is what was on my mind for the past couple of days. I am absolutely impressed and I think you might be my new favorite writer.
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
Genial gg
Kisame Hoshigaki chapter 33 . 10/19/2017
I like this story specially how the situation guide them to they'll supose to be, the bdst part to me was Misty speach before met Nando, that was epic to me.

When I have time I'll looking for the second part.

I ask for apollogies because english its my second leanguage and I'm not experiance enough in writing.

Regards
Guest chapter 25 . 9/9/2017
okay I just noticed the timestamp. forgive me.
Guest chapter 25 . 9/9/2017
now it's almost 4 am so i could be wrong, but wasn't Agatha supposed to be dead?
Illythir chapter 33 . 8/28/2017
this was a very good story, i really love the way you wrote it and its pretty cool
Anonymous Person chapter 33 . 8/21/2017
You know that chapter right after the climax of the fic where Paul was getting his arm x-rayed? I fully expected Reggie to somehow notice that Paul's attitude had changed towards the members of their group. Sure I know that he really had no way of knowing that change but it still came as a surprise.
Anonymous Person chapter 30 . 8/21/2017
Seriously, at least two of the chapter titles seem almost as though they were inspired by Macbeth or something. Anyway, the story up till now is just freakin' amazing, the climax was handled superbly and now all it needs is a strong ending then you're golden.
Anonymous Person chapter 28 . 8/21/2017
Ugh, people just aren't supposed to be able to pull off half the stunts they manage. Not to mention the amount of faith they seem to have for each other is just ridiculous. I'm pretty sure no one would believe that a good many of them had never even known the other's existence until 2 months ago.
Gotta say, the name you chose for this fic is freakin' perfect. There is literally no other name that'd fit it this well.
Anonymous Person chapter 27 . 8/21/2017
Pretty sure I'm just as confused as the rest of them about Ash's actions. What the heck was he planning on?
Anonymous Person chapter 24 . 8/20/2017
Holy shit, (pardon the language) that was honestly terrifying to read. Though it's also incredible that with that little info and numbers they were that successful in executing their plan.
Anonymous Person chapter 20 . 8/20/2017
This whole thing seems ridiculous. It's freakin' intriguing but still comes across as incredulous. Though, what might surprise me most is the fact the group of 16 hasn't tried to completely alienate one of their members by now. To put it simply not all of them had the best relations before, the fact they can put it away when times are serious is actually impressive.
Anonymous Person chapter 9 . 8/15/2017
Barry's declaration of "Now I can definitely die!" made me facepalm so hard. Seriously, you just don't declare stuff like that! Not to mention in what came across as a happy/upbeat? manner.
For that matter, isn't Gary essentially going due to a personal vendetta against Giovanni?
The train of thought of some of the people just confuses the crap out of me.
1,072 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »