Reviews for The Ash Connection
NoLongerUsedAnln chapter 12 . 5/24/2013
Another excellent chapter. I'm begenning to find that the charecters are way too grown up for their ages. Especially Dawn. She's supposed to be eleven, near twelve at this point. She talks more like a sixteen year old...
Liked your twist with brandon, though not sure if it'll add up.

If I were leading a criminal organization and decided to abandon a base, I would make sure that every last bit of evidence at the said place is removed. I'm sure Giovanni's supposed to be a lot more intelligent than a 20 year old like myself. He wouldn't leave a folder such as that or the remains of that technology there. It's almost like he's baiting the G-men. If I were an investigating officer, I would be reasonably suspicious of such evidence.
FantasyFreak123 chapter 11 . 5/23/2013
Could you please make something happen (Not death) but that it triggers Ash his Rage Aura, so he'll be out of control and shows off incredible power and shit infront of the gang? :3 I love drama.. And that IS drama.. xD
The FF Vigilante chapter 6 . 5/18/2013
Good end to part I; a real cliffhanger there. I guess I'll start part II tomorrow. Seriously, though, good job so far.
The FF Vigilante chapter 5 . 5/18/2013
Good to see everything starting to come together. I've got to say, I'm really impressed by how you're handling so many different characters.
The FF Vigilante chapter 4 . 5/18/2013
A very clever theory by Drew, a nice connection to the story's title. Looking forward to the next chapter
The FF Vigilante chapter 3 . 5/18/2013
Very nicely written battle scene; you're doing a good job building the suspense
The FF Vigilante chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
I'm glad you decided to put Gary in here; he's definitely one of my favorite rivals. Also, that explosion is quite the plot point for excitement. Nice job so far.
The FF Vigilante chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
A nice start here, really raises a lot of questions and draws you in. I think I'm going to enjoy reading this.
Amy chapter 11 . 5/18/2013
Phew! This was a long but good one! I'm happy to see lots of more Contestshipping and some Oldrivalshipping too! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Ky111 chapter 11 . 5/18/2013
Great chapter as always and does Leaf realise who she's travelling with nothing every goes smoothly with Ash Ketchum around, how does she think he got into all the situations he has at his age (LOL I find her thought very amusing). I was going to make a comment for a story based around Ash there seems to be next to no Ash (although then I noticed that this story is listed as a May and Drew which I thought was strange and don't recall it being that before, I always thought it was a Ash and Misty or just Ash fic but I just might of assumed and never actually read it properly). Anyway my point is I'd like to see a bit more Ash in this story and perhaps get a feel about what he's thinking and feeling about this whole situation.

Until the next one.
Daft Palkia chapter 11 . 5/17/2013
"It's constantly rerouting the IP address, so no one can pin down a specific location on us."
I love onion routing.
L.X.ie chapter 11 . 5/17/2013
Great chapter as always _ Kenny makes a good point about if their kids will have green hair. Hahaha
KHLegacy chapter 11 . 5/17/2013
Poor Zoey and everyone else who isn't in the know I had a laugh at the part where everyone bugged Ash especially when he was like "Is that food?" anyway I can't wait for the next update
Lunation chapter 11 . 5/17/2013
My favorite line was most definitely '"I want to see whether their kids will have green hair or not,' Kenny finished. They stared." Fantastic omg.
NoLongerUsedAnln chapter 11 . 5/17/2013
"Stop it, and stop it right now. I
cannot handle you crying"-we should frame that. Typical Drew. XD
Great chappie overall. But I still don't get any other meaning to Adalet's statement than this: That lance is trying to push his own ideas and implement them in the G-men.
1,072 | « Prev Page 1 .. 52 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 .. Last Next »