Reviews for The Ash Connection
Angelus Draco chapter 5 . 4/8/2013
Very interesting; wonder what Giovanni's up to?

I look forward to finding out.

Laters
SailorSea chapter 5 . 4/7/2013
Ok wow. I really like this story so far. It's intense and you always leave me wanting more :D I think you've nailed the different characters. I'm actually waiting for when Ash gets down and blames himself for all this as he often does that. Poor Mewtwo I hope Ash can find a way to help him. One last comment I rlly like how you aren't making romance the central theme of this story as that tends to get annoying to me. Well I can't wait for the next chapter
Coffee Craft chapter 5 . 4/7/2013
And the motive has been established.

Look forward to your posting of the next chapter!
Coffee Craft chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
I haven't reviewed... I know. I'm a terrible person. :/

LOL at May's expression after that conversation concerning whether or not Drew is her boyfriend. I can't get over that. Your story's progressing very well!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/6/2013
Awesome!
inactive111111 chapter 5 . 4/5/2013
Another fantastic chapter, Lu! I'm really curious to see how this ties in with the Shamouti prophecy as well as Giovanni and Mewtwo.
"I mean, it wasn't Drew Hayden-May Maple status," -this line made me laugh hysterically for some reason. xD
Eevetta chapter 5 . 4/5/2013
Poor Mewtwo...I wonder when Ash will soon deem it important to tell his family and friends about his strange 'dreams'. Brock would definitely be a target, I hope the G-men are quick to get to him before he gets attacked.

I also hope that Ash wouldn't do anything reckless after being given this revelation, and I it would be cool if any of the legendarys would try and contact him, or if he decides to seek them out for advice.

I'll be waiting patiently for the next update.
jg13145 chapter 5 . 4/5/2013
Intense! I knew Dawn would be next and Brock would be in danger, but why not just attack Tracy as well?
Unused Profile 10756382 chapter 5 . 4/5/2013
The feels! XD

Oh my gosh, is it crazy how amused I get when characters who haven't met other characters, like Gary and Paul for example, mention each other or something? Or like Cynthia and Misty? I hope I'm making sense here. It's just that I love seeing all the characters together- something that we normally don't see in the show. That's what I love best about your writing!

I can't believe everything that happened in this chapter though! Poor Dawn! And oh no, does this mean ol' Brocko is next? Haha. It literally makes my day whenever I see an update to this amazing story, so I hope Chapter 6 comes soon! Fantastic job so far!
MudkipLover33 chapter 5 . 4/5/2013
I was right! Who's next, and why?! Great chapter! I can't wait to read the next one! :)
bring color to my skies chapter 5 . 4/5/2013
How do you keep blowing me away?! This is just so...in only 5 chapters you've managed to get me to think that this is amazing. That is really something. You've got an amazing talent, never ever stop writing, please. You are just so Goddamn amazing. I say that word too much.

Anyways, I wanna make this review smuper long like previous ones, but I'm late for an appointment. UPDATE SOON. YOU ARE SO AMAZING.
Ky111 chapter 5 . 4/5/2013
Awesome chapter it's all starting to come together, man don't know if I'll survive until the next update is released due to all the anticipation you really are doing a remarkable job and your story line has me absolutely hooked.

How will Ash handle this new revelation, I think Ash is going to be having some deep thoughts I'd imagine he'll spend a bit of time in solitude whether alone in his room or going for walks in deep reflection, I wonder if he'll make a solo trip to the Orange isles and consult Lugia (after all his Pigeot isn't far from his current location or his Charizard could make his reappearance. I also wonder if he'll make the connection to the things that are happening to his dreams and occasionally hearing the voice (which I know is Mewtwo as your not hiding that fact and Mewtwo is clearly using his power to call out to Ash for help).

I just hope the next one isn't to far away, until then.
avengeme chapter 5 . 4/5/2013
Dang brick iris and cilian better be moved to palet town and stay with professor oak he's got room. Ash better keep his strongest Pokemon with him at all times. Also if they're investigating him why don't they just ask him directly between him and his friends they'll find out all about everything he's been apart of including events not listed in the gmen reports like the time they saw mewtwo in johto or the events in every Pokemon movie.
philly cheese dude chapter 5 . 4/5/2013
Wow! Finally, I've been looking for a good and epic story to read! This may be it! I have a feeling the mysterious Pokemon is Mewtwo! Only someone as epic as him can cause unwanted chaos and mayhem lol.
L.X.ie chapter 5 . 4/5/2013