Reviews for The Ash Connection
truch28 chapter 5 . 4/5/2013
This is getting really good. I hope you update soon.
Professor Frogenshtein chapter 5 . 4/5/2013
So uh… is there going to be any wishfulshipping? Because I like wishfulshipping.
Also, you'd think the more than 16 times he saved the whole entire everything would be proof enough that Ash isn't exactly normal.
Lunation chapter 5 . 4/5/2013
Whoa. Awesome. This update made me happy.
Ky111 chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
Awesome story I can't wait for the next chapter I'm nearly shaking with anticipation. Wait until Drew finds out his theory is right about it circling around Ash as I'm guessing Paul was the one specifically targeted who will be next Dawn and her family, Brock, Cilan, Iris and I'm sure there are way more like Snap perhaps Oak/Gary/Tracy.

Also getting the vibe and not sure I should mention this in a review as if I'm right massive spoiler but is Lance Ash's father? I'm not even sure I want a confirmation if I'm right or not as it will lesson some of the intrigue.

Also hope Ash ends up hooking up with Brock again before things get into full swing like he said get the old group back together Ash, Misty and Brock.

Hope the next one is really close to being released as your update speed seems to be really fast so far. Until the next one.
Angelus Draco chapter 4 . 4/2/2013
Great chapter.

Very intriguing.

I look forward to the next chapter.
Cervella chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
This story is simply amazing :DDD

I love how you're able to manage so many characters at the same time without making it seem rushed or confusing. The way you connect one incident with the next keeps me on my toes. Moreover, I somehow anticipate Leaf meeting up with the others! Agent Green is sooo cool. I love how she handled the situation with Officer Jenny. Drew is also wonderful, how he spoke up to those powerful trainers. I'd be totally frightened and keep my mouth shut the whole time :P
Also Steven x Cynthia are such a cute couple. What are the called in the Shipping world?

I can't help but wonder if Ash is unknowingly causing all of this mess. When he sleeps and dreams for example. Or maybe Giovanni is his father somehow? ;) Poor Dawn I have the feeling she's next... Oh my gosh, I'm so excited for the next chapter! Someone over here is very glad that you said you'd update weekly :D

Anyway, keep up the good work! Your beta as well! Thanks for sharing :D
bring color to my skies chapter 4 . 3/30/2013
["I know you're probably really worried and upset over this whole situation, but try not to let it run the holidays for you. I'm sure Candice will be fine."]

"run" should be "ruin".
Aaaaand I think that's all I noticed.

Sorry for the late review! I've been really busy helping take care of my new little sister.

HOW DO YOU MAKE THESE CHAPTERS SO LONG AND AWESOME AND AMAZING AND-GAH!

...Ignore my outburst.

This chapter was AMAZING. OMG. I was totally squealing about everyone thinking May and Drew are dating! :D I'm like, the biggest ContestShipper EVER, so that's probably why. ;) Drew TOTALLY would think that It's completely ammusing. Especially when May goes all red in the face and starts babbling. ;D SO CUTE.

I really wanna make this review super long like my last one (my last review was the longest review I have ever written, EVER), but I have to go eat dinner now. Again, sorry for the late review and this chappy smuper amazing! Hope to see another update soon!
MudkipLover33 chapter 4 . 3/30/2013
I love this story! Is Mewtwo targeting the people who know Ash or something? And why does Ash have dreams that are connected with Mewtwo? I really want to know what happens next! Great story, great chapter! Can't wait to read the next chapter! :) Great job!
ochazuke chapter 4 . 3/30/2013
That's a really interesting beginning, huh? It does indeed have lots of potential to grow into a big story. Loved the references and the characterization, keep the good work and good luck on working in the future chapters!

Cheers
Guest chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
ahdklaoqhbxbx

Unused Profile 10756382 chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
Wow! I'm dying to find out what's going to happen next! It was interesting seeing Paul, Reggie, and Maylene added to the mix! And making Harley ("Rannells" XD) Wallace's cousin was a nice little touch. You definitely have a gifted way of adding detail, and I love that! It can be especially hard in a fanbase like this, because there are so many characters, but you're handling the storyline extremely well. I hope you update very soon! _
Lunation chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
I loved this chapter. And Drew, you little smart-poo. I'm really excited for the next update. And by the way, I'm not sure if you've mentioned this or not, but how old are May and Drew in the story? Just wondering!
Signs of Dusk chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
This is just so amazing! Seriously, it's making me want to write a Pokemon fanfic myself, that's how inspired I am by this. I applaud you for handling this so well with such a LARGE cast. And your writing is nothing short of perfection. More people need to take an interest in this to see what I see because this will surely become epic. It already is! Thank you for sharing this with us all and I can only hope that you see this through to the very end :)
inactive111111 chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
You've really captivated me with this story so far! I just love your writing style.
I have just one question: is Dawn being paired with Barry? If the answer is going to spoil anything, though, I'd rather keep it a mystery. Thank you!
L.X.ie chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
This is so exciting! I can't wait for more. O.O is Ash subconsciously looking through the Pokemon's point of view through his dreams?
1,072 | « Prev Page 1 .. 60 67 68 69 70 71 .. Last Next »