Reviews for The Ash Connection
Guest chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
Ash dosen't have a father, well technically speaking he DOSE but not that they know of
Signs of Dusk chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
Ah man, this is shaping up to look epic!
Coffee Craft chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
I'm trying to remember what I said when I was beta-ing this chapter... My memory is so unreliable.

Eh, well, you know, just pretend that I said everything I said there!

Yeah, Max? Head over heels is an understatement...
Angelus Draco chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
Hmmm, someone's going after people who just happen to know Ash.

Too big a coincidence.

Great chapter.

Looking forward to the next one.

Laters
Unused Profile 10756382 chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
Whoa, serious stuff here! Haha. I would've expected Max to know about Mewtwo, but since I'm guessing this is the same one that had the encounter with Ash way back when, he probably doesn't recognize it due to all the armor and stuff. Like I said before, I'm loving all the little glimpses into each of Ash's traveling companions' current whereabouts! I'm curious to see what's going to happen with Dawn and co. now! It was nice to see Brock appear in this chapter, too. I hope that maybe he'll be more a part of the story! XD Oh and the bit with Ash at the end was interesting...does he have some sort of special powers? Anyways, fantastic job; can't wait for more!
lyrical-harmonies chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
Can't wait for more! (And I imagine Pewter is next... D: )
Amy chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
Ooooh I wonder why Ash is having all these weird moments. Can't wait for the next chappie!
Eigo chapter 3 . 3/23/2013
Awesome. I'll be looking forward to the next chapter.
bring color to my skies chapter 3 . 3/23/2013
[At the ripe old age of 15, she had to dress older than she looked whenever she was out doing investigative work by herself.]

"15" should be "fifteen". Numbers need to be spelled out.

['So this must have been her room,' she thought]

Thoughts should just be italicized, nothing else.

[There went $7.00 right there.]

I'm not exactly sure if this is incorrect, but I think it should be, "There went seven dollars right there." Because numbers should be spelled out.

["I feel I do not belong in the affairs of the G-Men and the National Pokémon League. Lance might think it inappropriate, and Wallace may be offended."]

"it" should be "it's".

There were a few more with some sentance-structure stuff, but I'm far too lazy to point EVERYTHING out. xD Just, remember, thoughts are italicized, nothing else, and numbers should be spelled out. ;)

Anyways, onto the actual review.

This story is just simply incredible! AND THERE'S ONLY 3 CHAPTERS. How you came up with this idea, I'll never know. It's just...so gah! I just love it. I'm so incredibly jealous of you!

ANOTHER gym?! Okay, I'll admit that I was half expecting that, but I never thought that it would happen so soon, or that it would be Petalberg City's gym. That is what I love, surprises.

WHAT IS UP WITH ASH AND HAVING ALL THESE VISION-EY THINGS?! What is he, a psychic?! ...That would be SO cool.

I have a feeling that that Pokemon was Mewtwo. I mean, the same attacks, the whole armor-thing, and it was purpley-pink. I think it was Mewtwo. But, why would it want to kill Misty, May and Max? I don't get it. I love that I don't get it because that just makes it more surprising and amazing and suspenseful later on.

I actually really love PenguinShipping. I don't get why so many people hate it. I think they're adorable! :3 I like IkariShipping, too, of course, but I just don't get why so many people hat PenguinShipping! I wish there were more fics on it. In fact, there were even hints on the anime about Penguin, and I didn't notice any hints of Ikari. Oh well.

I have a feeling that that resteraunt they are going to is going to blow up, too. Or something bad will happen. I can't wait until all the characters end up in the same place (if they do at all)! It will definitely be something. And I also can't wait for ther shippings to start! There was a little bit of Poke in her. ;D So cute!

...I wonder what's up with Drew. I mean, are his parents dead? I think they are. Or maybe his parents don't like him or something. I dunno. OMG. Poor Drewy! I hope that doesn't leave a scar.

Okay, I think this review is long enough. -_- To sum it all up, I LOVED this chappy! It was suspensful, surprising, amazing, awesome, cute, funny, and amazing! (Did I already say that? Oh, well. xD) Pretty please update soon! I MUST know what happens next!
Unused Profile 10756382 chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
Oh my gosh, this story is amazing so far! I live how you've touched base with all the main characters, too. It seems like everything is bound to tie in to the same plot very soon. I hope everything with Misty's situation goes alright, and I can't wait to see what happens when she gets to Pallet! The Contestshippy bits were very funny, too, as always. XD I can't wait for Chapter 3!
Angelus Draco chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
Another interesting chapter.

I'm curious as to what caused the fire and why Ash is acting weird.

I look forward to finding out.

Laters
Amy chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
I liked this a lot! Poor Misty... :( Can't wait for the next update!
Amy chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I really like it so far. I know its only the prologue but it leaves you wanting more. I can't wait to read the next chapter :)
Coffee Craft chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
I'm disappointed in the review count, but I won't fret, I know that it'll build. Not everyone has realized your story's potential yet. Meh.

(PS. Drew is so whipped.)
bring color to my skies chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
Whoa... Now I had definitely not been expecting that. This story has officially made me more curious than ever. And slightly amazed.

The beginning, now THAT was cute! :D I'm a humongous ContestShipping fan. ;) I thought it was super cute.

Th gym blowing up, not THAT, THAT is what I was not expecting. At all. And I love that I'm a fic where they can surprise me. :)

I think I know who the father is. I'm not gonna say, but I have a REALLY good idea who it is.

Aww, Tracey and Daisy seem like they would make a cute couple. :)

Leaf! Yay! I knew my little Leafy would be coming in soon! I just hope that she gets to see Gary. ;)

Anyways, very good chapter. I'm thoroughly impressed. (And considering its only the first chapter, that's really good).

Pretty please update soon!
1,072 | « Prev Page 1 .. 61 68 69 70 71 72 Next »