Reviews for The Ash Connection
Amy chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I really like it so far. I know its only the prologue but it leaves you wanting more. I can't wait to read the next chapter :)
Coffee Craft chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
I'm disappointed in the review count, but I won't fret, I know that it'll build. Not everyone has realized your story's potential yet. Meh.

(PS. Drew is so whipped.)
bring color to my skies chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
Whoa... Now I had definitely not been expecting that. This story has officially made me more curious than ever. And slightly amazed.

The beginning, now THAT was cute! :D I'm a humongous ContestShipping fan. ;) I thought it was super cute.

Th gym blowing up, not THAT, THAT is what I was not expecting. At all. And I love that I'm a fic where they can surprise me. :)

I think I know who the father is. I'm not gonna say, but I have a REALLY good idea who it is.

Aww, Tracey and Daisy seem like they would make a cute couple. :)

Leaf! Yay! I knew my little Leafy would be coming in soon! I just hope that she gets to see Gary. ;)

Anyways, very good chapter. I'm thoroughly impressed. (And considering its only the first chapter, that's really good).

Pretty please update soon!
Wolverinejoe chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
Well shit.

Instant drama: just add explosions! Only joking. Well done with this chapter, it was very intruiging and exciting. Everyone seems very in-character, and I'm enjoying this so far. Keep it up!

-Wolverinejoe
Angelus Draco chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I'm very intrigued.

Looking forward to the next chapter already.
jg13145 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
I love this beginning! It leaves me wanting more! I'm excited to see how this story turns out.
Wolverinejoe chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Interesting...

Well, good sir/madame, the story is intruiging. It's hard to tell from just reading the first chapter, but I get the feeling I'll enjoy the ride. Let's see where this leads, shall we?

Until we meet again,
-Wolverinejoe
bring color to my skies chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Whoa...this sounds so interesting! I need to read MORE...like, NOWWW...

I found this really...I don't know. The only word I can come up with at the moment is "interesting." It is only the first chapter, I guess.

I really like this, even if it is only the first chapter. I already know that I'm going to love this story. I just have a feeling...

Anyways, I can't wait for your update tomorrow! (And future updates) I KNOW I'm going to be completely in love - and jealous - with this fic! :)
Coffee Craft chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Thanks for the shout-out. I'm just doing my job. :P -hug-

I've got nothing to say apart from what I told you already, but I'm looking forward to reliving these chapters! And... I'll try to be more substantial...
Bad Oats chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
I'm interested in the plotline and impressed with your writing style! This is really great and I'm looking forward to updates.
1,075 | « Prev Page 1 .. 62 69 70 71 72