Reviews for The Ash Connection
abandonedaccount47 chapter 11 . 12/4/2016
Wow, Leaf's idiocy was... very, very painful in this chapter.
abandonedaccount47 chapter 10 . 12/4/2016
Gary is genre savvy as fuck. DAMN.

Is Agent Adalent a secret TR member though?
abandonedaccount47 chapter 7 . 12/4/2016
Didn't see that coming, wow.
abandonedaccount47 chapter 4 . 12/4/2016
I wish Ash wasn't so dumb in this fic, he's like, at least 15 or something, right?
RedSoulDreemurr chapter 15 . 12/2/2016
so much foreshadowing! here it says that Paul "can't lose torterra" but in the next book, he does!
RedSoulDreemurr chapter 15 . 12/2/2016
omg, Gary says that the world will freeze over before they go on a date, and it DOES freeze over in the rest of the story
TabathaEvans chapter 33 . 10/22/2016
I can't even- that was perfect. 10/10 would read again. I just- Per. Fec. Tion. Beautiful.
Nikaya chapter 33 . 9/28/2016
I absolutely loved it! I know I'm late to the game but everyone in the story came together in a way that was so fluid with the canon of the show! Great job!
Goldmineempire5 chapter 33 . 9/17/2016
worst...
Nikaya chapter 18 . 9/15/2016
This chapter was fantastic! I think the way you brought the dads into this and the way you crafted Paul's history was beautifully written. It was vague enough that we can assume what was happening but interesting enough to understand fully. I think the way you had Dawn and Paul come together was perfect. I laughed out loud when Trip said he wasn't kissing him! Great job!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/12/2016
Well, obviously this is an older story but I happened to see some posts about it on Tumblr and here I am! This chapter gave me chills. The way you brought everyone together flowed really well, and all are very much in character! I'm very excited to read more tomorrow! Keep up the good work, and you'll be hearing from me again!
KitkatMoon chapter 33 . 9/7/2016
I Love your story!
ynknow chapter 7 . 8/14/2016
This is some Star wars sht right here.
Guest chapter 33 . 7/27/2016
THIS IS BEAUTIFULLLL
toomanymemories chapter 33 . 7/19/2016
Oh gosh, there is so much I want to say (good and uh, opinions) about this, but that ending scene was so beautiful, I'll stick to: amazing job. You did an absolutely amazing job on this story. ️
1,072 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »