Reviews for A different person, same Games
Guest chapter 42 . 2/28/2014
oh wow, I don't think I could have expected prim to be a mutt! Wow
Quick question: when is carolyne going to start to properly show the whole 'starcrossed lovers' image? And is peeta going to make an appearance any time soon?

Please update soon! 3
phoenixrider66 chapter 42 . 2/22/2014
Great chapter! It'll take alot more for snow to break her! But maybe he won't have to do that as she has a dilemma of her own. Can't wait for more!
District9 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Oh gosh I love this story! It is super good! I love the plot and the way you incorporated things from the book into this story. I can tell your a very talented writer, and would love to read more of this story. Please update soon?!
phoenixrider66 chapter 9 . 1/6/2014
Wow this was pretty heartbreaking :( but very well written. There was one mistake, sign should be sing. And don't worry about little mistakes, everyone makes them, especially if English isn't your first language.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Wow this is a unique plot, not something most would have thought of, but it is really good!
Mikael Jehocutt chapter 41 . 10/21/2013
I dont hate you, its a busy time of the year. Glad your back thought maybe you'd given up on the story.
Still liking it.
Alaska Trepanier chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
This is really good! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Just saying, Carolyne isn't spelled that way. It's spelled Carolyn. Unless you are trying to spell Caroline. Or so that is what I have heard
Dream I Dare chapter 39 . 8/18/2013
can't wait to see their faces if when they wake up and she's gone with no damage.
CatchingFire75 chapter 38 . 8/9/2013
This story keeps taking so many twists and turns I have no idea what is going to happen net, and the suspense is killing me! I love this story, and Caroline is such a great character. I always thought that Katniss should have allied with Foxface in the book/film as well as Rue, so I was pleased to read that Caroline allied with her! I can't think of any criticisms for this story, so keep up the good work! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Mikael Jehocutt chapter 38 . 8/1/2013
Damn, glad I'm not playing your game. Rather have to fight it out with the others than dodge mutt spiders and burning sulfur.
Great job keep it up
Dream I Dare chapter 37 . 7/29/2013
It's a filler and is need. If you didn't put it in would it make sense?
Dream I Dare chapter 36 . 7/22/2013
Shame I was liking Foxface
Mikael Jehocutt chapter 34 . 7/5/2013
Very good. Excellent way of changing things up by adding the spiders. Always found stories to be much more interesting when you create fun ways to torment your characters.
Keep it up.
Dream I Dare chapter 31 . 6/18/2013
I thought she would travel differently.