Reviews for A Thousand Golden Suns
Someone chapter 13 . 1/6
After reading your other fanfic Finally Free I decided to check out your other stories and wasnt disappointed. I havent read any Lion King fanfics before, but In my opinion this fic has a much better and more complex storyline than the original one. This is not just all about Simba and his journey to become a King – this is about the family and their survival. This fanfic also does not focus entirely on pairings which is refreshing.

Im happy you gave a bigger role to both Sarafina and Sarabi. In the original story they are… well… just there. They just do so little for the plot in the movies. But here they are important characters. Im happy you included Zira too - I always thought that in the second movie Zira was pretty contrived and one-dimensional character – she was just being evil just for the sake of being evil. I also like Tumaini a lot – I think she could have been a really cool character if she existed in the canon. And all these OCs – Tumaini, Sefu and others – do not feel unnatural or anything – they seem like they are really part of this world.

The only thing I find a little unbelievable is the fact that none of the main characters died in the ambush. And If I had to guess I would say that Nala is still alive as well. But oh well, I hope you will finish this someday. Cheers!
Serenity1of11 chapter 13 . 6/10/2014
Love the story so far. And im really glad sarafina is not dead. But what about nala?
Emerald-Leaves chapter 13 . 3/30/2014
How did I miss the last chappie? Love it, as always. Update soon please! :D
Elsie chapter 13 . 11/23/2013
Oh my, he is going to tell her that something happened to Nala, isn't he?
Emerald dreamer96 chapter 13 . 11/23/2013
Great to see this back!

Simba doesn't seem to understand just how grim things are...probably for the best.
Things are getting interesting and a bit brighter.

I have a feeling that Nala is also safe but at a guess Sarafina is now a hostage.
Scar seems to really have changed for the better in this, hope that continues and it would be nice to see them together.
Emerald-Leaves chapter 12 . 9/22/2013
Well, I'm really liking this so far! Very creative. Please update whenever you can and thanks for the great story! :D
Emerald dreamer96 chapter 12 . 8/30/2013
Yay! Great to see an update!

Glad to see my two favourite Lions are alive although the situation is grim. Hope Mufasa doesn't fall into the despair, the Pride needs him.

Seems like the war has only just begun.
Elsie chapter 12 . 8/29/2013
YAY! Mufasa's alive! That's good, I was getting worried. But still... What about Sarafina and Nala? I don't believe that they are really dead.
So update soon, please. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Strange Demise chapter 12 . 8/30/2013
oh thank jebus u finally updated! great chap. :D
Bloodspill204 chapter 12 . 8/30/2013
Good God! I love this one. Not only you shown Scar's depressed personality instead of making him 'all-about-killing' like most of the people does, but you wrote sort of "new" story, I haven't seen similar stories to yours. Waiting for the next chapter, keep on writing!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/26/2013
Please, please, let Mufasa and Scar live.
BLACK CAT chapter 11 . 6/26/2013
Its alrigjt at least u updated and it was worth the wait your last 2 ch. were EXCELLENT and imI can't wait till u update the next ch. and see what happens to Simba and the others Please LET MY LITTLE TAKA STILL BE ALIVE PLEASE!
Emerald dreamer96 chapter 11 . 6/26/2013
Very nice update.

Simba is so cocky and lovable.

This must be the strangest army ever assembled, looking forward to finding out exactly what happened.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/29/2013
I cant wait for a update, the suspense of waiting for Sarafina and Taka admit their feelings for one another is daunting
Fire-star-1516 chapter 10 . 5/22/2013
I do love where this is going, keep up the good work!