Reviews for A Thousand Golden Suns
Serenity1of11 chapter 13 . 6/10/2014
Love the story so far. And im really glad sarafina is not dead. But what about nala?
Emerald-Leaves chapter 13 . 3/30/2014
How did I miss the last chappie? Love it, as always. Update soon please! :D
Elsie chapter 13 . 11/23/2013
Oh my, he is going to tell her that something happened to Nala, isn't he?
Emerald dreamer96 chapter 13 . 11/23/2013
Great to see this back!

Simba doesn't seem to understand just how grim things are...probably for the best.
Things are getting interesting and a bit brighter.

I have a feeling that Nala is also safe but at a guess Sarafina is now a hostage.
Scar seems to really have changed for the better in this, hope that continues and it would be nice to see them together.
Emerald-Leaves chapter 12 . 9/22/2013
Well, I'm really liking this so far! Very creative. Please update whenever you can and thanks for the great story! :D
Emerald dreamer96 chapter 12 . 8/30/2013
Yay! Great to see an update!

Glad to see my two favourite Lions are alive although the situation is grim. Hope Mufasa doesn't fall into the despair, the Pride needs him.

Seems like the war has only just begun.
Elsie chapter 12 . 8/29/2013
YAY! Mufasa's alive! That's good, I was getting worried. But still... What about Sarafina and Nala? I don't believe that they are really dead.
So update soon, please. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Strange Demise chapter 12 . 8/30/2013
oh thank jebus u finally updated! great chap. :D
Bloodspill204 chapter 12 . 8/30/2013
Good God! I love this one. Not only you shown Scar's depressed personality instead of making him 'all-about-killing' like most of the people does, but you wrote sort of "new" story, I haven't seen similar stories to yours. Waiting for the next chapter, keep on writing!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/26/2013
Please, please, let Mufasa and Scar live.
BLACK CAT chapter 11 . 6/26/2013
Its alrigjt at least u updated and it was worth the wait your last 2 ch. were EXCELLENT and imI can't wait till u update the next ch. and see what happens to Simba and the others Please LET MY LITTLE TAKA STILL BE ALIVE PLEASE!
Emerald dreamer96 chapter 11 . 6/26/2013
Very nice update.

Simba is so cocky and lovable.

This must be the strangest army ever assembled, looking forward to finding out exactly what happened.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/29/2013
I cant wait for a update, the suspense of waiting for Sarafina and Taka admit their feelings for one another is daunting
Fire-star-1516 chapter 10 . 5/22/2013
I do love where this is going, keep up the good work!
LNFRARADIANT chapter 10 . 5/9/2013
lying on the cold, hard earth in the middle of a gorge
AND NOW I'M LYIN ON THE COLD HARD GROOOUND