Reviews for Your Cape, Master
KBoz chapter 1 . 4/9
Okay.

Well, I don't know why-because this was just meant to be Drabble and some of it was quite hilarious-but I started crying about halfway into the second chapter. It was at first tears of laughter after "Stupid bloody song of the sun!" (Which was bloody brilliant, by the way!) and up until Raymond's dramatization of the cape escapades.

And then it turned into sad tears and I'm not sure why. I think it's because of that last scene in Azran Legacy, where he doesn't have his cape. I can only imagine the state Raymond found Descole in after that little escapade.

I seriously need to stop putting it off and just write the fanfiction I've been meaning to write about Descole...-_-"
lemerly chapter 3 . 7/20/2013
hey!
i liked this story it was really smart i liked the way descole doesn't even acnolage what raymond does for him its funny!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
Personally I think what Dessy wares is a cloak, but that doesnt really matter XD. Dessys a little bit OOC but it helped make the fanfic funnier, and in my mind Raymond seems a little too old for the sky diving... but every one thinks differently! I enjoyed the fanfic, I think it was written and flowed really well and I'm looking forward to one for Azran Legacies if there will be one! Again, I hope you write more, and bye!
NeverOnEarth chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
I always wondered how Dessy got his cape back. Of course, he does have the wardrobe full of spares...
The Mocking J chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
I love how dramatic Raymond is being about Descole's cape XD You described that scene with Targent very well... But Descole has VIOLET eyes? :O We'll have to see in PL6 (if he removes his mask) but I admit, he would look cool with violet eyes!
The Mocking J chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
Poor Descole, always loosing his cape...
"Stupid bloody song of the sun!" I can imagine him saying that now XD
The Mocking J chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Again, you portray Descole and Raymonds' companionship very well.
The list of what happened to Descole's previous capes made me lol XD Who set Descole on fire? And how did his cape get eaten by a shark? (You could make a little story explaining that later.)
When I was reading this, I kept thinking of Edna from Disney Pixar's The Incredibles.:D
Edna: NO CAPES!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Descole's poor cape :(

Loved this story - and the mishaps Descole and his cape have gone through (Thrown down a garbage chute? What happened that time?)!

Very funny - can't wait for Ambrosia!