Reviews for I Knew, I Saw, I Was
kOOKY chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I really love this, it shows an amazing view of luna, keep on writing, you're good!
icicle33 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
This was really lovely. I really felt like I was inside Luna's head, which is a difficult task. She felt perfectly in character and I loved the back story of how she was in love with Harry since childhood. I'd love to read more of this, possibly even a reaction from Harry's pov. You should definitely keep writing. You have a nice style. Also, thank you for pointing out which parts you copied from the book. I hate when writers use parts of the HP books or any other source without citing.

Icicle
mEEEm chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I really loved this :)
apAidan chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
it's unique.

i think that's a good place to start with it. focusing, if you'll pardon the pun, on Luna's having to go with the gift/curse she has makes the story seem as if it's being viewed through a kaleidescope. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but it's as if the perspective is twisting around rather than proceeding linearly.

Which is, essentially, Luna

some of the things she flashed through are obvious, some are not. which again, fits well with how you're portraying her.

thanks for sharing