Reviews for Earth Angel
Guest chapter 2 . 10/31/2014
Please! Do another chapter.
benjaminwhite1890 chapter 2 . 6/21/2014
Decent short story. There are some spelling and grammar mistakes.
David Fishwick chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
Great and please write more thanks.
joanapage922 chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
I love this, more please
elizabeth.mary.stark chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
Write more - soon. It's amazing. I loved the Blair/Jenny scene very much!
Suzy87 chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
Great! Please continue! :)
Charlotte chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
Here I am again that was really good what happens?
Where's Waldorf chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
I loved it.
I think you should keep up with the tender Nate you have, where he wants to hold her close etc
I know he's playful Nate who can smirk, but it'd be cool if you kept putting in him helplessly touching her and unable to control his urges. If you look at their 2x08 kiss it's like he can't help himself around her. It's not his seduction, but she's actually his kryptonite. You can make him animalistic around her a little bit.
You have Jenny spot on. She would definitely feel apprehensive.
I love that Nate sent flowers. He should pull out all the stops, because he was pretty lazy with most of his women. This could be what sets J apart from his other women.
nese35 chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
First off, Thanks for the mention! I LOVE IT! So happy you decided to continue. I like how he asked for two weeks with her, and we know anything can happen in that time. I always like stories where Blair and Jenny are friends as adults, it shows true growth. So excited to see where you take this! Let me know if you ever want to brainstorm, NJ offer so many possibilities!
Dr. Holland chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
Ooh, this was nice! Can't wait to hear Chuck, Dan, and Serena's reactions. And for Nate to fall in love. Looking forward to seeing where you're going next!
nese35 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I Loved this! You DEFINITELY must continue! Let me know if you want to brainstorm.
Donna L. Crawford chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Awww, that is a wonderful story. Thanks for writing it. I love NJ.
Dr. Holland chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirl you KNOW I am fanning myself after giving this a... er, um... (omits how many times) "re-read!" So hot, and just what Nenny fandom needed! :)