Reviews for Sex Without Love
CandyApplePi chapter 5 . 6/11/2014
I hope Evan is happy
he seems awesome
and also this is friggin awesome 3
and please continue to be amazing
Ryane-Foxx chapter 5 . 12/15/2013
As mildly morbid and depressing as it was, it was still a really good story :) loves
Nevyn chapter 5 . 10/21/2013
Yay! A happy ending. I love those. :)
Nevyn chapter 4 . 10/21/2013
I really liked Evan. I really hope it works out with Dennis.
Nevyn chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
. Grr! Bad Steve. How could you?
Poor Phil.
Off to next Chapter!
Her Royal Goddess chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
poor steve...Not!
Illyric chapter 5 . 3/22/2013
Lovely end to this story. It might be a bit unrealistic, but part of the whole reading fiction pastime is the suspension of disbelief. Also, they do live dangerous lives.

Random factoid; the literary device of beginning a story with its end, like you did here, has a name. It's called hysteron proteron.

I look forward to more of your work as always, and thank you for updating so promptly and in time (not going to lie, I stayed up to see if you updated P)
Illyric chapter 4 . 3/20/2013
Lovely. I'm glad it wasn't as angsty as the previous one! I also like your rendition of Romanov; just the right amount of exposition without being unbelievable.

I look forward to more, as always
Illyric chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
Oh. My. God.

I did not see that coming at all.

I'm sitting at the edge of my computer seat reading this. I'm going to re-read this chapter. This is quickly becoming one of my all time favourites. I can't wait for more!
Illyric chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
This is wonderful, and I'm so glad you decided to turn it into a multi instead of leaving it as a oneshot! I can hardly wait for more ).
Her Royal Goddess chapter 1 . 3/16/2013