Reviews for MetroidZelda: A new AdventureMission
Guest chapter 7 . 11/12/2015
I'm not a fan of you adding this dragon shit and Zelda has had all kinds of chosen one and destiny stuff but metroid haven't also dos samus NOT GET HER POWER ARMOR!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/12/2015
How can samusesanus's scanner send emotional turmoil and if people ar bound together becaus of there past I cold be live if it sed thair strang energy readings wer connected but how cold the scanner sens there emotions also WHARE IS ZELDA!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/12/2015
Again who is this dragon chick and ware is ZELDA!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/12/2015
Soo no master sword fore link and no power armor fore samus that's bbuuuuuullllllll
Guest chapter 4 . 11/12/2015
Whose this dragon chick what happened to zelda.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/12/2015
Will link get his master sword back becaus Evan with links skill only magic cold counters sanus's tech. a normal sword wold do nothing also I don't remember link having the dragon within but I do remember the triforce of courage
Guest chapter 2 . 11/12/2015
I feel like samus wold have Ben more violent when she woke up and wats wrong with links maser sword
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
Is link gunna get a difrent weapon. Becaus he should keep his iconic gear as cool as link with an arm canon is I'd prefer him to have the master sword
The Uncanny X-Fan chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Ooh! Ooh! I did!
Ehanu Rehu chapter 7 . 4/5/2013
I like this buildup, although I wonder where Samus went.

Good chapter.
Ehanu Rehu chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
Excellent chapter. The view-jumping was pulled off in such a way to enhance the actual reading experience.

Well done.
LeviathanTamer chapter 5 . 3/23/2013
If you do. I don't know who it would be with. Great Chapter.
LeviathanTamer chapter 4 . 3/22/2013
So the two main villains are partnering. great chapter. I look forward to more chapter releases.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
pls make a samlink
Ehanu Rehu chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
And it just got more interesting. Nice plot twist.