Reviews for One Sided
Imagine how horrible it would have been when he finally remembered her. All those times he saw her, pretending she was speaking to him and then to find out she really was.
vox nihilio chapter 1 . 2/5
WELL THAT WAS ONE PAINFUL RIDE.

nobody's doorway chapter 1 . 1/31
Reading this felt like being stabbed, but in a good way, if that makes sense? Thanks so much for sharing this with us!
agghhhh chapter 1 . 1/16
THIS STILL FUCKS ME UP INSIDE
Jessicamathews65 chapter 1 . 9/19/2017
I love you hate you I cried at night with a stuffy nose and all. So wonderful and sad and heartrending.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
Oh. My. Gosh. This was so sad and beautiful and I'm nearly crying. My gosh. Holy crap. Why? How? I don't even have the words. Just wow.
yummypie193 chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
... I didn't need my heart whole anyway.
The Richmaster chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
This was really sad but so very well written; you did a great job of showing the emotions that the two of them felt.
Throughout this, I was kind of expecting a bitter-sweet ending which would show after the film where Jack realises who brown-eyed girl is to him, instead I'm not really sure what to think.
FuzzyElf24 chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
There are tears streaming down my face. This is so damn sad. Still a brilliant story, though.
Kelev chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
You are a horrible, horrible person for punching me in the heart guts with this doc, lol. Kudos for writing a great one shot, even if it was so terribly angst ridden!
Bonnie Hahn chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
I was crying by the end of that! You are an amazing writer and now I really need to hug Jack repeatedly!
BlueAndBronze11 chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
I am actually crying. Like, there are actually tears in my eyes. This is so beautiful. Wow.
AppleSpongeCake chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
Why.
SeventhWheel chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
Holy crap. *wipes away a tear* I'm not crying I promise.
Annanarra chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
Okay, your actually made me cry. Wow, this was amazing and so sorrow filled. So much grief.
You said that you fell in love with the movie and I said, "I know!" And it's angst potential, I was just like "I KNOW!"
You did a fantastic job!:) The summary should say, "Warning, you will need an entire tissue box."
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »