Reviews for One Sided
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
Oh. My. Gosh. This was so sad and beautiful and I'm nearly crying. My gosh. Holy crap. Why? How? I don't even have the words. Just wow.
yummypie193 chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
... I didn't need my heart whole anyway.
The Richmaster chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
This was really sad but so very well written; you did a great job of showing the emotions that the two of them felt.
Throughout this, I was kind of expecting a bitter-sweet ending which would show after the film where Jack realises who brown-eyed girl is to him, instead I'm not really sure what to think.
FuzzyElf24 chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
There are tears streaming down my face. This is so damn sad. Still a brilliant story, though.
Kelev chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
You are a horrible, horrible person for punching me in the heart guts with this doc, lol. Kudos for writing a great one shot, even if it was so terribly angst ridden!
Bonnie Hahn chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
I was crying by the end of that! You are an amazing writer and now I really need to hug Jack repeatedly!
BlueAndBronze11 chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
I am actually crying. Like, there are actually tears in my eyes. This is so beautiful. Wow.
AppleSpongeCake chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
Why.
SeventhWheel chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
Holy crap. *wipes away a tear* I'm not crying I promise.
Annanarra chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
Okay, your actually made me cry. Wow, this was amazing and so sorrow filled. So much grief.
You said that you fell in love with the movie and I said, "I know!" And it's angst potential, I was just like "I KNOW!"
You did a fantastic job!:) The summary should say, "Warning, you will need an entire tissue box."
TheLaughingMan1 chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
I didn't cry, but it was a very, very near thing.
PippaFrost chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
oh my god... oh my god... oh my god... this is just... you horrible horrible person... this was... the tears won't stop... holly shit... i'm begging you... please make a second part ! please just make the guardians lear all this and just freaking hug him!
Toshiro29 chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Oh my god I started crying. *keeps crying* This is one of the saddest stories I have read. You portrayed every emotion perfectly. You broke my heart in a good way. I love the way you made the wind comfort him. *sobs*
Questionable Answers chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
SAAAADD!
thestubb chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Oh my god I'm sobbing. This is so great. SO so great. Wow. Just...wow. This is amazing. You really gave my emotions a punch.

This is amazing.