Reviews for One Sided
The Richmaster chapter 1 . 3/31
This was really sad but so very well written; you did a great job of showing the emotions that the two of them felt.
Throughout this, I was kind of expecting a bitter-sweet ending which would show after the film where Jack realises who brown-eyed girl is to him, instead I'm not really sure what to think.
FuzzyElf24 chapter 1 . 2/14
There are tears streaming down my face. This is so damn sad. Still a brilliant story, though.
Kelev chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
You are a horrible, horrible person for punching me in the heart guts with this doc, lol. Kudos for writing a great one shot, even if it was so terribly angst ridden!
Bonnie Hahn chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
I was crying by the end of that! You are an amazing writer and now I really need to hug Jack repeatedly!
Goldie Roth chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
I am actually crying. Like, there are actually tears in my eyes. This is so beautiful. Wow.
AppleSpongeCake chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
Why.
SeventhWheel chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
Holy crap. *wipes away a tear* I'm not crying I promise.
Annanarra chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
Okay, your actually made me cry. Wow, this was amazing and so sorrow filled. So much grief.
You said that you fell in love with the movie and I said, "I know!" And it's angst potential, I was just like "I KNOW!"
You did a fantastic job!:) The summary should say, "Warning, you will need an entire tissue box."
TheLaughingMan1 chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
I didn't cry, but it was a very, very near thing.
PippaFrost chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
oh my god... oh my god... oh my god... this is just... you horrible horrible person... this was... the tears won't stop... holly shit... i'm begging you... please make a second part ! please just make the guardians lear all this and just freaking hug him!
Toshiro29 chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Oh my god I started crying. *keeps crying* This is one of the saddest stories I have read. You portrayed every emotion perfectly. You broke my heart in a good way. I love the way you made the wind comfort him. *sobs*
Questionable Answers chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
SAAAADD!
ZeDancingHobbit chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Oh my god I'm sobbing. This is so great. SO so great. Wow. Just...wow. This is amazing. You really gave my emotions a punch.

This is amazing.
coraluna chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
oh my GOD what would even make you WRITE THIS I AM TRYING SO HARD NOT TO CRY BUT I STILL HAVE SKINNY LOVE PLAYING IN THE BACKGROUND AND IT IS NOT

HELPING

AT ALL

oh my god i'm just there's no words for how this made me feel congrats you have successfully written rotg angst here's your reward it's a sobbing lys have fun with it but be careful it's fragile and already half-broken due to mishandling

i'm just going to go turn off this god damn song before i really start sobbing
GhostDog401 chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
...well that hurt my heart
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »