Reviews for One Sided
Annanarra chapter 1 . 2/23
Okay, your actually made me cry. Wow, this was amazing and so sorrow filled. So much grief.
You said that you fell in love with the movie and I said, "I know!" And it's angst potential, I was just like "I KNOW!"
You did a fantastic job!:) The summary should say, "Warning, you will need an entire tissue box."
TheLaughingMan1 chapter 1 . 2/12
I didn't cry, but it was a very, very near thing.
PippaFrost chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
oh my god... oh my god... oh my god... this is just... you horrible horrible person... this was... the tears won't stop... holly shit... i'm begging you... please make a second part ! please just make the guardians lear all this and just freaking hug him!
Toshiro29 chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Oh my god I started crying. *keeps crying* This is one of the saddest stories I have read. You portrayed every emotion perfectly. You broke my heart in a good way. I love the way you made the wind comfort him. *sobs*
Questionable Answers chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
SAAAADD!
ZeDancingHobbit chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Oh my god I'm sobbing. This is so great. SO so great. Wow. Just...wow. This is amazing. You really gave my emotions a punch.

This is amazing.
coraluna chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
oh my GOD what would even make you WRITE THIS I AM TRYING SO HARD NOT TO CRY BUT I STILL HAVE SKINNY LOVE PLAYING IN THE BACKGROUND AND IT IS NOT

HELPING

AT ALL

oh my god i'm just there's no words for how this made me feel congrats you have successfully written rotg angst here's your reward it's a sobbing lys have fun with it but be careful it's fragile and already half-broken due to mishandling

i'm just going to go turn off this god damn song before i really start sobbing
GhostDog401 chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
...well that hurt my heart
carinims01 chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
I think you've just killed me. I am sitting here, at my laptop, at 11:30pm, *sobbing* Not regular I-can't-stop-crying-sobs. No, I mean the full blown I-can't-breath-I'm getting-light-headed gaspy, hiccupy sobs. I mean, that was absolutely beautiful in so many ways an I can't even... I'm not even coherent right now, and I'm supposed to message my friend about my reaction to this fic because she just read it and she was crying 20 minutes after she finished. God, I'm glad I didn't read this at school-I would have cried aloud and just... THIS. Oh my gosh.

Jack's absolute adoration of this girl. In the movie, this is exactly how it was. He dotted over her, I know it. Just by what he told her about playing hopscotch EVERYDAY, I know that he just adored his little sister. AND THEN THIS HAPPENED?! It was so, so, so, so beautiful. She totally saw him in the end there, didn't she? She TOTALLY saw him and she was totally carrying on a conversation with him and he didn't even realize it because he's wanted it so long and she didn't realize it because she's old and expecting to die. I... I mean, I've killed off characters in my fics, but this... THIS. To have THIS happen to a seventeen year old boy and his little sister? Heartbreaking. Heartbreaking, and beautiful.

Very, very well done. Do you have any plans for more Rise of the Guardian fics? 'Cause I'd definitely be interested. :D
ErinNovelist chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Can't. Stop. Crying. God damn it.
This was beautiful. I loved it. God, I'm sobbing. Oh God. This sucks; I hate crying. This was just brilliant. I loved it. Excuse me.
MissBlueSunglasses chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Aww this was so sad. Why? It's beautiful but so so sad.
Sophie Kimura chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
That was so sad and AWSOME!
A Dream Or Not chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
I'M CRYING OMG nooooooooo *sobs loudly in the corner*
Raven Kimura chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I admit. I cried as I continue reading. This is story is touching and beautiful. So emotional. I have sympathy for both of them. Faving this and will not regret it.
Procrastinating.genius chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I have never cried to a published book or a fanfiction, but this one did the impossible. I cried. Great story anyway!