Reviews for The Sweetest Song
Fan chapter 1 . 7/1
wow! i'm in love with your "sweetest" verse! it has the perfect combination of brittana smut and fluff and loving goodness! i'm starting to really like fics about brittana babies...so adorable! i was hoping u would go into more detail about what exactly happened with santana at home, but i guess it doesn't matter, and the story was focused on brittany comforting san...anyways, great work! i'm going to continue reading fics in ur sweetest verse, cuz they're awesome!
luceroadorada chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Awww these bbs :) thanks for writing this 3
Swinging Cloud chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Dude, I totally read this. And when I read this, I'm pretty sure it gave me so many feels, that I couldn't review. But since I promised to review all your stories that I've read but haven't reviewed yet, here I am. This was seriously too sweet for words, but I'm typing them anyways, because gah, this story was so good and cute and just, my feels, I can't right now. ;_;
Uvaack chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I just found you and your stories and I feel like I've been missing out on some serious greatness! This was beautiful and so full of feels I hardly know what to do with myself. I simply adore your style of writing and I'm already completely in love with your portrayal of both girls. While this reminds me of lingeringlilies style, it is also so unique. I'm so excited to read the rest of your work and then blab to everyone about how great it is! Well done and thank you for sharing these stories with us.
Archiezolder chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Dammit Crammit! You write THE BEST oneshots, seriously! They are the best break between studying for me.
Pridemunkeyz chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
It's so flufffyyyyyyy!
unicorns223 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
that was beautiful. I just... WEHHH my feels!
PaperRomance chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Awwwwwwe this was beeeeautiiiiiful.
oneandonly27 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Oh so beautiful! Wonderful story! Why aren't you the original writer of Glee? No need to return the characters so fast, I think you can keep playing with them for a little while ;) (it's not like they will notice and I'm sure we won't complain if you keep writing *wink wink*). Thanks for sharing, again..amazing story! All. All the feelings!
Anon chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Omg yeessss loved it :) Once again, I'm left wanting more in this 'verse. Your Brittana are so loving and sweet. It soothes my broken Brittana heart lol
br1ttanaa chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
That was beautifully written.
jeinn chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Beautiful addition to The Sweetest Verse. Please continue.