Reviews for Po's Family Reunion
Rose Diva chapter 4 . 1/10
too damn cute great story hope to see more
killer43penguin chapter 4 . 7/12/2014
I liked this story. Real heart warmer. Now for the battle of the bands.
draco122 chapter 4 . 9/3/2013
that was awesome
Draco122
Guest chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
OUTLAWS BELONGS TO 2PAC AND WESTSIDE GANGSTA RAP just to let u know! :)
Solarsystemex chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
Well, I loved that story, I loved the friendship and romance between Po and Tigress, and plus what a pleasure it was to meet Po's family. :) I loved how Tigress stepped up and said she was Po's girlfriend, I can imagine Po's look after she did that. Great story! :D
tyivonnorton24 chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
awsome
tyivonnorton24 chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
nice
lunar silver chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
loved it
guest chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
That sequel sounds good...needs an epic song like fury of the storm or through the fire and flames by dragonforce
wildkratticusfever chapter 4 . 3/17/2013
that was just plain CUTE! you made it end really well i can even see it in my mind happening
KungFuPandaFanatic chapter 4 . 3/17/2013
That was defintanmly the best family reunion :D Another great ending my friend :) I got to tell you when I read the story on the past of how Carla and Po came to be, I got to tell you I got so mad at that skank Carla, I mean it's girls like that make me so mad as she only wanted him becuase of what he was doing and who he was she didn't want him for his kindness or sweetness she just wanted the fame he and his badn was getting :( and oh when she called him wothless and that he should jump off a cliff I just wanted to sock her in the face so bad! She's the one who should jump off the cliff for hurting him! But I was happy to learn that his family poured gravy, mud, and hot sauce all over her and her boy toy I could imagine how mad she was XD And when Tigress gets involved all bets are off heres no telling what shes goign to do :D and that so awesome so walked right over there and was like hey what are you doing having your arms around my Po, only I can do that :3 and when Po said he wouldn't date carla if she was the last girl on the earth, talk about a big burn, he doesnt want you Carla he wants his kitten Tigress :D Oh and bad move calling Tigress a monster you dont ever do that becuase if Tigress doesnt punch you somebody is :) and then we get to the slow dancing were the feelings of our two lovers were revealed to another, and for their first kiss to finally be shared with the others :3 Nothing better than a true loves kiss, it's the best thing there is :D and I would love to see a sequal if you want to do one, and if you do perhaps Tigress can help them in the battle of the bands :)
Dark Angel chapter 4 . 3/17/2013
Hello! I wanted to say that I loved your story. And if you write a sequel like you wrote at your story's end, can you please make Tigress sing in Battle of the Bands with the Outlaws? If you make it, I will be very happy. If you won't I will understand it. Sorry if there are mistakes in my review. Thank you for your time and have a nice day.
pandamaster97720 chapter 4 . 3/17/2013
I love it is totally awesome
Nesumy19.Oz chapter 4 . 3/17/2013
yo quede con gusto a poco
es buena historia pero siento que quedo demasiado corto este final
nos leemos y la idea de secuela se ve prometedora
bye
tuxjim chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
GOOD story so far... Please finish it with your usual style and grace, Shadow Lady (and I call you that because, age wise you are nearly there, but your writing shows a good deal of maturity in the way it is constructed).

As always, I can't wait to get to the next chapter whether it is a 'finish' or just a continuation. And, again as always, I'm looking forward to any and all of your next (and other) stories. I REALLY enjoy your writing, no matter what the subject is (although I have thoroughly enjoyed your Kung Fu Panda stories). I forget what the first story of yours was that I read, although I think it might well have been a Kim Possible one.

Whatever... it's getting late, and I hear my bed starting to call me and my eyelids are starting to droop. Catch you at the next referal in my mailbox.

Take care and be well. Ja ne for now.

"Tux"