Reviews for Perry Mason TCOT Sorrowful Secretary
very good. i still can't see perry as katelynn's father.
i don't believe that perry would be as stupid as to not use protection.
the rat!
in some of your stories, perry is not the father.
he certainly is not who i thought he could ever be. i don't have the right one.
murphycat chapter 9 . 9/22/2013
Guest chapter 10 . 8/13/2013
Oh please give me more! Great work!
Eternal Crush Haver chapter 10 . 7/28/2013
This is spellbinding! Can't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/20/2013
Excellent job
Sweetbutterfly11 chapter 10 . 7/9/2013
Ohhhh! Blackmail! Hopefully murder will follow but none of our favorite characters! Love the length of the chapte! Love the story! I pray there is a love out there for me with another human being! Keep up the good work!
StartWriting chapter 10 . 7/8/2013
"Young man," said his grandfather opening a single blue eye, "You're not allowed to sleep with us,"
"I'm not sleeping," said the tiny attorney-in-training.
Della holding their grandson from behind raised her eyebrows—it always tickled her when Perry met himself in his grandson.
"I see. Okay, young man. You can stay…" said his granddad, smirking. "As long as you stay awake."
"No problem," said the determined little boy.
"No problem," echoed Perry with a grin directed over their grandson's head to Della who was giggling out loud now.

And all the rest of course, was brilliant. But this made me laugh! Wonderfully done!
corianne chapter 10 . 7/7/2013
Just a quick note I wanted to add about an inconsistency. It's kind of small, but if I were the writer, I think I'd like someone to point it out. (I think I probably should have put this back in an earlier chapter, though.)

You have written a few times about Perry's "azure" eyes and a fair amount about his "indigo" eyes. In the chapter where Della first sees Perry's grandson, (8?) you stress the baby's "indigo" eyes, the color of his grandfather's.

"Azure" is a very light blue, the color of a very clear sky you'd likely see in the middle of the day (rather than what a "blue" sky might look light as the sun goes down or some other time of day). As long as a person doesn't have lids that obscure their eyes, you can tell the color of azure eyes from a good distance away because they aren't dark in the least.

"Indigo" get its name from the dye of the indigo plant. The dye is which is a deep purple-blue so deep you have to get close to see it's not black. I think you know this because you mention indigo eyes as the color of denim. While there are all shades of denim jeans these days, it's these indigo denims that we wash in cold water with nothing else because indigo bleeds purple.

I know people with blue eyes so dark that you can't tell they are blue unless you get inches away from them, and even then they have to be under decent light for you to determine the pigment as blue at all. I don't think I've seen indigo eyes, but since no two people have the same color eyes, that doesn't surprise me as all colors variations are possible. What I wanted to point out is that a person can't have both "azure" eyes and "indigo"

I hope you don't mind my comment.
Gail chapter 10 . 7/6/2013
I can't wait for more. I love their relationship and how much love there is in it. I love the shaving brush and I feel where that's going. I hope anyway. I am in love with Danny.
The beauty of the writing in this chapter is what really stands out. This is another level still. "Della knew that she should have had her fill of this sleeping and waking by now but denied, with any consistency, this simple pleasure for so long she never did quite. Tumbling into those indigo lakes each night as she fell asleep and emerging from them naked and wet like Venus each morning, the scent of myrtle filling the air, this had become her raison d'etre."
Gail chapter 9 . 7/6/2013
Don't even know where to begin I love this so much. This is exactly who they would be in their 80s. That little boy is precisely what you would expect of their grandson. Please, please give us more grandma/pa P&D. The fish sticks, the cooking together and him wanting to live with them.
Who are you?
Do you do anything other than think these wonderful things up about our heroes?
Gail chapter 8 . 7/6/2013
Being perfectly honest, I always wondered about the recessive gene when I watched this movie. I actually thot this. But you did nearly kill me with her illness. Thank you for not making it worse. The way you created that baby, the ways she met him, they way they fell in love instantly the way she and Perry fell in love instantly. I cried. I did. The way she describes him to Perry was beyond the beyond and ending with that bit of humor about his, um, endowments? OMG.
The code was wonderful. Let's talk about Gertie. What you did with her was perfect. The Blonde Boop? Hysterical. The way she takes care of DS is brilliant.
Perry picking up Paul's kid? Great! Paul's inscription. The kidney stone. All wonderful. I wish they could have filmed this scene for the PM movies.
And this's incredible: "Perry's long fingers pushed the curls back from her forehead so he could see her widow's peak. Wan these days, her beauty had taken on an ethereal quality; a flower's shadow that fades when the sun shifts. Perry was afraid that if he didn't keep his eye on her she might etoliate, becoming part of the landscape and leaving him unable to see her anymore."
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »