Reviews for Slowly I fall in love pt2: Repression
Thatreader2003 chapter 3 . 7/7/2019
Wow! Please tell me that you are continuing this! I really love your portrayal of Derek and his inner dialogue. I would love to see maybe a little more analyzing with how smart he is. Besides that I absolutely love your take on his side of the story and cannot wait to read more!
Thatreader2003 chapter 2 . 7/7/2019
I absolutely love this!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/17/2019
Plzzzzzzzzz update I’m loving this story!
CielMarie chapter 3 . 4/9/2019
Oh my gosh I’m so excited I love this series in Derek’s POV I can’t wait for more! Keep up the great work!
Dazzled Journalist chapter 3 . 2/1/2019
I would love to see this series continued. Do you have any plans to restart?
Redlovin89 chapter 2 . 9/12/2017
I'm so in love with your writing! Please update!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/31/2016
I read your first fanfic based on "The Summoning" and it was amazing! I was really excited to read this one and was hoping there would be a third one! Please please please update! You do an amazing job at writing in Derek's POV!
Cheshire's grin chapter 2 . 7/2/2016
i seriously agree with everyone here. plz update
100percentweeb chapter 2 . 6/30/2016
I love your work :) im gonna suggest you to a few of my friends. can't wait for the next update 3
SilverQuill288 chapter 2 . 1/10/2016
Yay! You are doing the other books. Please please please finish this one. Please please please. Oh and I was wrong, "Hell fuck shitty fuckwad no" is the best sentence to ever grace the English language although the handle one is a close second.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/24/2015
I like your representation of Derek and his thoughts and feelings. I really think you should keep going. Good job :)
ElizabethDawn101 chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
I absolutely love these types of stories. I adore reading the series from Derek's POV. I hope you continue to wright in the future because you are very talented!
jazsy55 chapter 2 . 7/22/2015
This is awesome! I read Slowly I Fall in Love and wos so excited when I saw that you are writing the next book in Derek's POV as well. Keep writing. Please!
Clad In Sparkling Red chapter 2 . 3/9/2015
Omg I've been reading ur first fanfic and now this one, ur literally a genius! I actually love you for this! Please continue writing, its totally amazing!
CharmSparks11833 chapter 2 . 10/15/2014
The first story was amazing, so I have High hopes for this second part! But it's already looking good and I'm looking forward to Reading more :D