Reviews for The Proper Thing
milesdog chapter 3 . 12/24/2014
I listened to jar of hearts while reading this it went perfectly
uncg4ever chapter 29 . 11/28/2014
I know its old but really everything was bellas fault? Rose took no responsibility for things that were her fault. Her entire logic was flawed. Bellas family fawning over rose. No. No way. Whole thing was a walking contradiction.
On the Hill chapter 19 . 8/28/2014
Pardon me, but I believe that's called kidnapping ma'am...doubly so if she's pregnant.
Venus Rouge chapter 3 . 3/17/2014
I'm glad Rosalie is putting her foot down.
And Bella seems like an absolute playa lol. But I do like your version of Bella - she's more realistic than Meyers'. She's more realistic and has actual human flaws, a personality.
Venus Rouge chapter 2 . 3/17/2014
Poor Rosalie. Wow Bella, talk about being a tosser.
Venus Rouge chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Wow, Bella sure does have a mouth on her! Awesome start, can't wait to dig in further.
Rukobee chapter 29 . 12/10/2013
Last chapter? NOOOOO!
What a great story! Thank you:) I literally finished this in what, 2 days? Would've been sooner if FFN didn't shut down so much these past few days.
I'm so happy for Bells and Rose. I literally didn't think a bay was in store for them with the way they were going at each other in the beginning of this story. But, I'm happy. Motherhood is scary but good thing Sue is there. Hahaha and Kinsley causing all that commotion cause she needed to burp and her mommies are totally clueless to that. Would've been nice to see Kinsley grow up. I'm satisfied, tho.
Rukobee chapter 28 . 12/10/2013
Great job on writing this chapter out:) The only thing I was worried about before I read it was if blood was gonna be mention a lot, which it wasn't so I'm quite happy.
Bella and Alice in the delivery room are hilarious! I think Alice just might be rethinking her want for a baby. Like me. Giving birth is no picnic, yo!
Kinsley is finally here!
Rukobee chapter 26 . 12/10/2013
Ohgawd, worst time to be going off to work conference.
Hope nothing goes wrong while Bell is away.
Rukobee chapter 25 . 12/10/2013
awwhh, Rose's co-workers are so sweet, esp. Jason.
Rukobee chapter 24 . 12/10/2013
Hahaha Bella is just getting slammed left and right.
Rukobee chapter 23 . 12/10/2013
Daawwwwhhhhhhh! That was so sweet of Bella:)
Rukobee chapter 22 . 12/10/2013
What a great way to wake up! It's even hotter when you might get caught. Hehehe. The whole birthday card thing for the baby really is a brilliant idea. Regardless of her disapproval of her daughter's life choices, I'm glad Rose's mom made it to the shower.
Can't wait till the baby is born.
Rukobee chapter 21 . 12/10/2013
lol Rose has such a violent mind. Idk how many time she's thought of causing physical damage on Bella, more now that she's pregnant. I wouldn't wanna be Bella when Baby Girl is ready to come out into the world.
Alice needs a baby! Omg, a tiny pregnant Alice is just too cute.
Rukobee chapter 20 . 12/10/2013