Reviews for I Wont Back Down
Anonymous chapter 2 . 8/12
Oops! The links are the following:
. schablot-
. /theamalgam/i-

If copying and pasting doesn't work: go to the Skulk page at Amalgam Database. The links are at the bottom of the page.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 8/12
I'd suggest that you go to DeviantArt if you want help with creative decisions for this story. The idea of Amalgam Comics alone has a lot of potential (i.e. Secret Crisis of the Infinity Hour), and typically people that work with visuals have amazingly impressive creative input; the best examples of this would be Dave Gibbons and Alex Ross. If you want help with the established (and strangely complex) continuity that Marvel and DC created in 1996, I'd advise that you follow these links:

. sc

The only other good writers I've encountered so far on this website that you might be interested in are The Lone Scribe and maybe Daniel Lim (although he hasn't posted in a while).

Good luck! If you need anything else, check out the Amalgam Database and the wiki pages on DC and Marvel's websites.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
For Wally's amalgam I don't think he should be combined with quicksilver. He's traditional amalgam with the ghost rider just seems cooler to me. As for Artemis I really have no idea, perhaps a scarlet witch amalgam with Artemis given scarlet witch's relation to quicksilver and the similarities between quicksilver and the flash however I would appreciate it if you didn't make them siblings considering I'm a huge spitfire fan. When it comes to miss Martian perhaps an amalgamation with a skull given the shape shifting powers of those two races
Obsidian The Ghost Faced chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Wow, this story promises to be amazing to say the least Gallant! I've always been fascinated by the Amalgam Universe, and how each hero or villain would be combined with each other's counterpart... Keep up the great work!
GrassFairy chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Wow, I must say that I didn't know much about the comics, well until now! I can't wait to see how this turns out :)