Reviews for Minako's happiness of heart
SailorKhaleesi chapter 1 . 1/22
I just read the first chapter and I really enjoyed it! A very interesting story idea, I'm definitely excited to continue reading
4fireking chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
I decided to review some of your stories for all the reviews you’ve given me as I review the other authors who review my stories. This story seems interesting enough. I knew about the Sailor Senshi, but I’ve never watched the show. I’ll have to read the second chapter to find out more.
SweetHarmonee chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
This is super inviting! I'll to continue reading it later. Keep up the good work :)
Chaosblazer chapter 12 . 7/22/2013
lol very great finish, loved the nod to my stories there (and i'm not done with his torture yet lol) and the song stuff at the end was cool as was Luca's reactions and his sister becoming a singer to rival minako

This was a great read, looking forward to the sequels_
Chaosblazer chapter 11 . 7/7/2013
that was a good finish, nice to see the dog boy helping out, and see Venus finally regain her senses, all and all nice, looking forward to what happens next.

I guess the next chapter shall lead into other stories, well keep at it dude nice work.
Chaosblazer chapter 10 . 6/23/2013
interesting stuff, looks like Mal's going ahead with his plans which isn't good, Usagi's acting like a goof ball as usual (that's not Inuysaha!) the heartless cameos rocked, and Rei is certainly easy to piss off, heck even Sailor Saturn's here now but Venus has turned evil.

looking forward to seeing what happens next, keep it up dude
Chaosblazer chapter 9 . 6/2/2013
wow didn't know the little kid had it in him, that was something; nice work there dude

Mars attitude in this story is just as funny as in SC i mean the way she behaves is awsome

and now that malachites been busted, things are looking to get more intense, keep it up dude_
Chaosblazer chapter 8 . 5/27/2013
Another intresting installment, lots of neat fighting, exposistion and of course intresting moments.

the Heartless little mental chat and Rei's line about other universes had me laughing hard, now that was funny, great work_
James Birdsong chapter 7 . 4/28/2013
Excellent seven chapters
Chaosblazer chapter 7 . 4/28/2013
Oh boy, looks like poor Mina's been broken mentally, never a good thing especially since now Mal's taking advantage, and now we've got heartless roaming and Luca about to fight, things look to be picking up soon, keep up the awsome work dude_
Chaosblazer chapter 6 . 4/15/2013
So the plot is coming to ahead eh? nice stuff there

Lol they should be proud they took Nemesis down the way they did, it effectively took a rail cannon to drop him in Resident evil 3, and this was after taking his head off in a previous fight;

Seems the demon's father has got his own agenda, makes things more intresting, keep up the awsome work dude_
Chaosblazer chapter 5 . 4/8/2013
Pretty nice update dude, loved the song parts, but i fell over laughing when i saw Nemesis appear; lol deja vu indeed, but i'm sure they can handle it

keep up the awsome work dude
Chaosblazer chapter 4 . 3/30/2013
lol, now that was funny seeing that sequence get referrenced by malachite, he still can't get over it which is hilarious

Rest of this chapter was intresting too, poor mina's falling into the enemies hands, hope the others help her soon.

Keep up the awsome work dude_
Chaosblazer chapter 3 . 3/23/2013
Very good update, lots of nice action, suprise entrance by Pluto, and now mind games with Venus.

Luca's little stunt reminded me of how a demon did something similar to kurama (taking on the form of someone from his past to play mind games) in the YYH movie, granted that demon got found out and got impaled by a ton of bamboo trees;

Keep up the intresting work dude this is a good story
Chaosblazer chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
Here i was thinking the boy would be akin to Shakaku from Naruto due to what the demon girl is, but good thing i did not completely assume that;

This story is definitely picking up. Looking forward to seeing what the demons have against the senshi. Keep it up