Reviews for Extortion is a Noun
fangirlHetalia chapter 3 . 4/11
Awwww! This is soooooo cuuutteee! XD But hope his dad gets what's comin' to him later on or soon thou... I really love this so far please update soon! X3
theacer250 chapter 3 . 1/22
I really love this story good work
Vanya chapter 3 . 12/3/2013
So many spelling errors. Babe, we gotta edit this.
39cluesgal chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
Awwh! This is so sweet! Please update!:)
Jaime chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
This is wonderful and I love it. Please don't stop writing. :D
canaderp-williams chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Nice job!
The180Curse chapter 3 . 5/10/2013
I have major writer's envy! Really, I find this piece of work fantastic. From a rather cliche scenario, you turned it into something compelling and unique, and I really commend you and your friend! : there isn't really any major flaws to pick about, maybe sometimes it gets rather confusing between both Matthew and Ivan's POV, but even then I really enjoyed our stir thoroughly :)
Sesi and Siku Braginskaya chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
Awwwww and I wanted to say something but 14,000 words was too long for me to remember it. Your poor Ivan getting swamped with life and shit. Oh yeah this most definately was not short. 14,000 words is not short. 14,000 is a short story.
Bad-Ass-Maple-Leaf chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
Derpy, derpy, derp! I could not help but squeal when I saw you updated! As well as fangirling over all the fluff I just consumed from reading this chapy! And don't worry, we, or at least I, understand that fanfic writers have lives outside of writing...it's just myself that do not... *goes into depressed corner while counting the scratches on the wall* Ahaha, kidding! Oh, and hun, to me, this is not short. It is the perfect length to satisfy my "Extortion is a Noun" needs until the next update. If it's longer, it's just that much more satisfying! I was so afraid when Matvey's father yelled his name. I almost scream "RUN FOR IT, THE BASTARD'S COMING!" But then I realized I was in the living room with the parents, and had to calm my crazed self before I threw the laptop off my lap and hit my father in the face. I applaud both you and your friend for this great chapter and am anticipating the next update! But do take all the time you need, I don't want you to rush and feel as though you need to update quickly, it might stress you out, and I don't want that! :3
OhMyLeppy chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
So many emotions...why do you have to be so mean and cute Ivan!?
They Call Me Alejandro chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
I really love this story! Please continue! :D
darkgolwneon chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
so well done cant wait for more
darkgolwneon chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
i feel so sorry for them
Bad-Ass-Maple-Leaf chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
ASDFGHJKL! Those scenes! *nose starts bleeding from just thinking about them* I think I need to go to the hospital before I die of blood loss! Hehe, I loved this chapy! It's greatness in the written form! I loved that cuddle moment between them! I hope in the future yaoi scenes *hopefully there will be more of them,* you'll include British Columbia *Canada's curl!* Ahaha, thank you for updating so quickly! I've been meaning to review before now, but it seems technology did not want me to. -.-; This story is flipping amazing, thanks towards you and your friend for writing this!
Illead chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
You did a really good job. I always take my time on things and backpeddle on well-written things. You count here with the details. I love this story.

All my love,