Reviews for The Hollow's Shinigami
HelleBelle chapter 4 . 3/25
Shiro is laying this whole control thing kinda thick. I really hope Ichi doesn't suffer because of his choices that he doesn't know he's making.
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 13 . 3/6
I am favoriting this only because you made it a happy ending in the end without Ichigo killing people and Zangetsu the babysitter...

Chapter 10 was nice too in making the damage no longer happen and Shiro getting the cuddles...
Ino Death chapter 11 . 10/18/2015
The fuck is going on? So are the first 10 chapters a dud, and Ichi's just copped up in an illusion?
Cyanide Jewel chapter 13 . 10/6/2015
cyanide: Saw it was completed and thought: ima read this, so glad I did, got me some ideas for mine *wink*
Shiro and ichigo: you mean you're gonna continue the story?!
, I'm gonna write the story again. Loved the ending, please keep an eye out for when I update my story soldiers.
YaoiloverXD chapter 13 . 8/26/2015
i love this story, to be honest I did not cry for most of it but their were chapters that had me sobbing like a baby but I loved how you ended it
NaruShika-Forever chapter 13 . 8/17/2015
Cute! Wonderful ending! Assuming that is, in fact, the end.
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 13 . 8/16/2015
hmmm...imagine the rest...they had smex and over forty kids? O.o lol sad to see it end though. D:
Psychotic-Black-Knight chapter 11 . 8/9/2015
omg! it was all an illusion!ghaaaaaa why would you do that!
NaruShika-Forever chapter 12 . 7/5/2015
...okay. I think I understand now...
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 12 . 7/5/2015
oh ok. :D
Natsuki D chapter 12 . 7/5/2015
Please tell me there's going to be more chaos?
Can't wait
Cyanide Jewel chapter 12 . 7/4/2015
Hey you updated! Awesome chaper and I can't wait for the next. Sucks that it's the last one...update soon please!
NaruShika-Forever chapter 11 . 7/2/2015
... Um... Confused. What just happened?
Natsuki D chapter 11 . 12/27/2014
But I liked Ichigo's kid *cries "why'd he have to be killed" cries more*
Update ASAP ok cause I love this story. Now I'm going to look up more of ur stories to read
kanekichigo chapter 11 . 12/1/2014
This is so sad and amazing...BTW, I thought Fenrir was Cloud's motorcycle that could turn into a wolf?