Reviews for The Hollow's Shinigami
Fractoluminescence chapter 12 . 11/5/2017
Fractoluminescence chapter 10 . 11/5/2017
Fractoluminescence chapter 6 . 11/4/2017
Fractoluminescence chapter 5 . 11/4/2017
"What's the matter Renji? Can't beat me?"

How do we write out a laugh with letters without it sounding ridiculous? If anyone knows the trick I'd like to know it, because I need it right now
Fractoluminescence chapter 3 . 10/26/2017
I was starting to read this chapter, and at the same time looking for new music to listen to, and found Feeling Good by Adam Lambert, and I was like: "Seriously? Did this big theme coincidence just happen?"

Anyways, this is the first time I read a fanfiction in which Ichigo becomes really popular, and honestly you made a great job of it. Well done
Fractoluminescence chapter 2 . 10/26/2017
mistakes : a girlfriend not a girlfriendS and illIminate not illUminate (or so I think)

Sorry I'm picking out the mistakes since I'm seriously running out of negative comments to make since this is so great
Fractoluminescence chapter 1 . 10/25/2017
acetwolf94 chapter 13 . 6/1/2017
Sapphire Assassin 30 chapter 13 . 9/28/2016
I enjoyed this story from start to finish. loved it well done!
Sapphire Assassin 30 chapter 5 . 9/26/2016
nice fic so far. has me hooked...
HelleBelle chapter 4 . 3/25/2016
Shiro is laying this whole control thing kinda thick. I really hope Ichi doesn't suffer because of his choices that he doesn't know he's making.
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 13 . 3/6/2016
I am favoriting this only because you made it a happy ending in the end without Ichigo killing people and Zangetsu the babysitter...

Chapter 10 was nice too in making the damage no longer happen and Shiro getting the cuddles...
Ino Death chapter 11 . 10/18/2015
The fuck is going on? So are the first 10 chapters a dud, and Ichi's just copped up in an illusion?
Cyanide Jewel chapter 13 . 10/6/2015
cyanide: Saw it was completed and thought: ima read this, so glad I did, got me some ideas for mine *wink*
Shiro and ichigo: you mean you're gonna continue the story?!
, I'm gonna write the story again. Loved the ending, please keep an eye out for when I update my story soldiers.