Reviews for Hidden Beauty
Prince-ZuChiRu chapter 16 . 2/15
oopsies? XD
maddie24clover chapter 50 . 1/19
This fanfic is so cute! I can't wait for Kuroi to be in a proper match.
Akikarui chapter 42 . 1/19
Heeh. I found it quite difficult not laughing XD
A bit after the start of the match you said 'whore' instead of 'wore' :p
CoolCat0720 chapter 11 . 11/16/2014
FREAKING KISE! AHAHAHAHAHA!
Once again I am in love with where this is going!
CoolCat0720 chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
I am so in love with this story!
Chocogirl24 chapter 50 . 11/4/2014
Awh so sad this is done! It was a great story tho and I'm extremely glad that I found it (:
CherryPop0120 chapter 50 . 11/4/2014
Whoa! 50 chapters. Congratulations! :D
The ending is a bit abrupt though... epilogue please?
Chocogirl24 chapter 49 . 9/7/2014
Lol cutteeee! Please update soon (:
Chocogirl24 chapter 48 . 9/2/2014
Awh I love this story so much! Literally just read the whole thing in one sitting totally neglecting my homework but whatevvvs :P please update soon, can't wait to see what you have in store for us next!
KisaragiMarru chapter 48 . 8/20/2014
They're underage Though.. in Japan the legal age to drink is 20.
BlackyAnt chapter 48 . 8/17/2014
so sad to hear that! but a sequel! Yayyy! anyway nice chapy. i want a drunk Kasamatsu breaking rules, lol leos are party animals, since he's a leo, shouldn't he be a crazy party goer? I so need that! please consider it! i'm a leo btw :D :3
J. N. Juicy chapter 47 . 6/28/2014
Awe. This makes me so happy (:
Reimei-Jennoir chapter 47 . 5/9/2014
Uwaahhhh! I cant help but feel overjoyed! I'm crying tears of joy for her! This is soooo amazing! xD
She finally gets to stand on the same court as Kasamatsu-sempai again! More love time!
I cant wait to see (er..read) her in action again! x3
Anooo... If you dont mind... Can I draw a pic of Kuroi & Kasamatsu together?
ITS A TRIBUTE FOR THIS AMAZING STORY!
Reimei-Jennoir chapter 46 . 5/8/2014
All hail your update! (((o(*゚゚*)o)))
Uwooo Finally a girl's day out... As in really
And just what are Kira and Mikurei planning? (I dunno...Mikurei is hard to read pffft)
I wanna watch the amazing spiderman 2 too! xD maybe KasaHiro can have a movie date soon (_)
I seriously can't wait for more updates! Sooo excited! Ganbatte!
Reimei-Jennoir chapter 45 . 4/30/2014
Uwaaahaaa! I missed you so much! *glomp* I've been waiting for so long for the next update and it was better than I expected it to be! Oh, one more thing...
... Kasamatsu-sempai made it to 9th place in the Popularity poll of KnB! xDDD
Woopiee for Sempai! He gots loooove! 3
I'm so happy! *sob* you put Mikurei there a-and... You portrayed her so well! KiKurei! x3
And OMG. Kuroi using charms against Sempai! That's so cute! He's never gonna get used to it huh? Well, that's what makes Sempai so fun to tease! Yey Kuroi!
Can't wait for your next chapter! I wonder what Kira has in store for Kuroi... And Kise and Sempai's outing! Destiny shall bring the lovers together! xP