Reviews for Hidden Beauty
Hikari Tachimoto chapter 44 . 4/10
Yey! You're back! (that's miraculous ) It's as beautiful as ever... UPDATE MORE PLEASE! but i srsly love this story so don't stop!
foxpride chapter 44 . 4/8
This story is absolutely amazing! I really love pretty much everything about it, although i feel as if the story doesn't completely follow through with her love for basketball because its obvious she really loves basketball, i mean she cross dressed just to join the team which is very big deal but then her parents made her quit and there wasn't much fuss made, i mean shouldnt she be angry with her parents at least? Ans when she was watching them verse touou i would think she would have felt some longing/sadness at not being able to play or something and that she'd miss it in general. Or maybe thats just me. anyways good luck on the next chapter cant wait! :)
So glad your back! Oh and Good luck on your job interview, it'll go fine!
cherryapplegirl chapter 3 . 4/2
I am liking him so far
Navia-chan chapter 43 . 3/13
Omg, I love Kasamatsu! He's definitely one of my favorite characters, and it's just so cute how he feels nervous around girls :3 Can't wait for more chapters!
LuvAllPokemon chapter 39 . 1/28
I am dying of cuteness here.
Reimei-Jennoir chapter 43 . 1/28
ZEEEE TEARS ZHEEY BURN!

It's been like 5 times since I watch the final episodes of season 1 and I still cant bring myself to stop crying whenever it's over! I mean- Kise and Kasamatsu!

I'm so glad you were able to portray it so well in Kuroi's pov! It's so heartbreaking but she managed to give luv to Kasamatsu-sempai still! / They're so sweet together!

Ohhhh! I'm really looking forward for the next chapters! More comfort from Kuroi please! It's time to show Kasamatsu-sempai's vulnerable side! xD

cant wait for more!
animewh0re chapter 41 . 1/27
Awwwwwww! So cute but so sad, still suxs thats shes not on the team!
MusicOfMadness chapter 41 . 1/25
Aw, I really like Mikurei and Kira. :) They're both adorable in their own way (though Kira's adorable in a reluctant kind of way, idk). :)
Reimei-Jennoir chapter 41 . 1/25
/ uwaaahhhh so cute! THAT KISS.

Omg! I wants more! Great job as usual! And thank u for keePing Mikurei in! xD

i luv you two! More fluffies for KasaHiro! Cant wait for the actual match! And the last part! 0w0 comfort Kasamatsu-sempai on the loss! aiiiieeee i'm fangirling just thinking about it! xD really cant wait! Update soon pls!

XoXo
animewh0re chapter 39 . 1/19
aw so cute! i hope she finds a way to get back on the basketball team.
ZeroKitty chapter 39 . 1/6
Awww.. That was a cute ending you did X3

I hope Kise doesn't die. He probably will anyways. Oh well. It was his fault after all -

Oh and I'm sorry for not posting any reviews for quite a while XC My email decided to not take any story updates news, author updates news, or PMs. And it still won't 3 So, I have to manually go on the website and check for the recently updated stories that I have either Favorited or followed. How fun. Checking for PMs is pretty easy, since I can just type up a reply on my phone. Reading a fanfic in public is not easy. Never easy. Especially if it has fluff, like this one. I end up smiling like a moron 'till my cheeks ache. Ugh.

So yea, wonderful chapters so far, and I can't wait to 'see' Kasamatsu's reaction to the kiss. Ah. The joys of blushing boys. Always fun.

Good luck!

-Kitty
Reimei-Jennoir chapter 39 . 1/6
KYAHAAAAA! 3

UBER ADORABLE KACHIMATSUUUU! /

their date is SOOOO gonna be filled with surprises thanks to Kise! Anooo ne! Plss Make Mikurei help Kise make the date fun too! XD

blushin sempai so cute! I cant wait to see their moment in the movies!

Update soon pls!
AkibaraLatina chapter 39 . 1/5
Kawaii!
BloodyBel chapter 38 . 1/2
Dammit! Update already! Jeez. At this rate, I'll die from this cliffhanger!