Reviews for Hidden Beauty
Kakitsubata daemigata chapter 27 . 3/3
I'm really sorry...but that exchange between Kira and Kuroi felt asinine. No matter how you look at it, Kuroi is in deeper s**t. She was in no position to make demands but Kira swallowed it anyway. Like wtf?
Kakitsubata daemigata chapter 21 . 3/3
Wasn't Kasamatsu supposed to be a senpai? Why is Kuroi ditching the honorifics? (pardon my saltiness, I really am liking this fanfic so far)
Kakitsubata daemigata chapter 20 . 3/3
This may be just a baseless gripe on my part, but I still felt the need to address my issues so far. Why is Yasuhiro acting so smug? You'd think that such a scandalous thing happening in a school it would call for alarm. (Please correct me if that was the intention. That Yasuhiro was just full of hubris like that.) Coach Takeuchi has a responsibility as a teacher to address this too, yet he didn't. We didn't even get a fleshed out reason why. He'd be in deep sh*t if the secret goes out. And for the entire team to just accept her THAT fast were too much of a stretch. Even if they acknowledge her skill, Yasuhiro is still a girl. She enrolled in Kaijo as a boy, which is another exploitable aspect, and runs the risk of being recognized by others (especially during basketball matches). At best the team will be questioned, at worst she'll be expelled and the club put under probation or something. Yasuhiro and the Kaijo boys are not thinking this through enough. The former even does little to stay low profile, as I've observed these past few chapters.
Dreamatcha chapter 50 . 12/29/2016
Lmao xD
Nice ending there ヾ(゚゚ゞ)
Kavernista chapter 50 . 11/23/2016
Yaaay! Loved every single word.
Toreh chapter 50 . 8/12/2016
Low key wish there was a sequel, but this was lovely. Thank you for sharing with us and I will definitely look out for more from you in the future!
Shintaro chapter 50 . 2/16/2016
This is very good,nanodayo.
Oha asa says ur lucky if u complete it.
I'm waiting ,Nanodayo.
seijuro chapter 50 . 2/16/2016
This story is unexpectedly good.
Since I always win I'm always right.

So complete it.

Or u'll have to worry about a scissors bothering you.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/8/2015
Your writing is smooth and easy to follow. Good job. I need to do homework I say as I click the next chapter. :)
Icestar2012 chapter 27 . 10/8/2015
awwww! 3
Guest chapter 4 . 8/28/2015
shit kise x oc is strong
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
ugh i have weakness for kaijou ocs
kise or kasamatsu? im always so torn
MNOQZ chapter 16 . 2/15/2015
oopsies? XD
maddie24clover chapter 50 . 1/19/2015
This fanfic is so cute! I can't wait for Kuroi to be in a proper match.
Akikarui chapter 42 . 1/19/2015