Reviews for An Adventure With Disguises
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
So, since this was short, I decided to read it in one sit and I say that it was an interesting story having The surprisingly curvaceous pirate as one of the main, since she's a girl and the ending was funny, everyone knew it all along and was just playing along, that'd be funny if it were canon (because it has original flavor). But I found it to be funny hinting that Charles have a crush on her because...I see what you did there.
Pumpkinpie13 chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
Great story and very well written. I had kind of hoped that The surprisingly curvaceous pirate's true identity would be exposed some time in the movie and she'd end up with one of the guys.
ida4444 chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
Hooray! She doesn't have to hide anymore! I love resolve, so this was great. Her story was neat and I liked the big reveal. That was an interesting turn of events.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
Calling it. Curve's real name is Emma Wedgwood.
ida4444 chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
And so it begins. I'm excited to see how you will end this. Will the secret be revealed to the whole crew? Will it stay between Charles and Emma? Will there be any mention of Ham Night? So many questions about what lies ahead.
ida4444 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Eep! I'm excited you finally got to this.
futureauthor13 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I was wondering when there would be a story about Curvaceous' secret being revealed. Can't wait to see where this goes :)