Reviews for Safe
saragabriel chapter 1 . 12/13
With all the stories out there my mind keeps forgetting i've read this story already, many times over in fact. Werd that in some way it keeps slipping away.. Espescially since ive got it saved on just about evey electronic device in my i'm actually glad it does because that way i get to immerse myself in this story over and over. Keep getting lured in and sink into the raw emotions. And keep falling in love with the words again and again.
So yeah i just started reading this again after someone recommanded it... And again i am falling in love with the writing, the character development, the overall feel of the piece. Which i already know will rip at my heart. So i just wanted to thank you again for writing this, for letting us readers experience this journey between these characters.
Blanc chapter 22 . 12/8
So, like... man. I’m pretty incoherent because I stayed up way too late to finish reading this, but I felt like it was important to leave a review. As a survivor of a pretty shitty childhood myself, this was an intense read. And I just wanted to let you know how much it reminded me of a summer I once had. I’d been dating this woman for nearly a year but still hadn’t really opened up to her at all, because I never had to anyone and I didn’t even know I needed to, but then one night when I was very drunk everything just started coming out. I told her how I’d been hurting myself and how I’d been thinking about killing myself sometime in the next couple of months, and I totally figured that she’d be gone because our relationship was good and all, but it didn’t feel to me like it was on that level. Like it was anything that should be important enough to her for her to want to stick around after suddenly having all that baggage dumped on her. But she did stay. It turned out that she had plenty of baggage too, and the next few months were incredibly, heartbreakingly hard at times, and it’s not something that I really think back on in too much detail these days, but damned if this fic didn’t have me thinking about it constantly haha. But I’m so glad though, because ultimately that was the time when I first fell in love with the woman who’s now my wife. We’ve been together eight years and I’m still struck by how much I love her every day. So thank you for this little trip down memory lane... this was probably the most personally emotional fanfic I’ve ever read and I was totally not prepared for that haha, but it was beautiful :)
beixuu chapter 1 . 11/13
LO AMO! its one of the besta fanfics that I have read (but sometimes it gets a bit repetitive) and the sequel is beautifull tooo
Morganna Faye chapter 1 . 11/6
Well... so it's been a long time since this got finished...
But this was... it was so much more than I could have ever expected. It was more than emotional and terribly beautifully intense. It was dealing with things in a way both realistic and utterly satisfying. It was magical; every feeling you described, reactions, conversations, I could feel the situation and sometimes just know deep inside why they were acting like they were. I could feel them get closer and there was not one point where I found anything too rushed or too less explained or too less evolved.
I loved that the epilogue wasn't all about found happiness, but still about hurt and insecurities and healing and beginning, too.
I'm incredibly thankful for your work; it truly is one of the best, really best pieces I've ever read.
JordanGG13 chapter 1 . 10/24
I love how Emma is thinking about how crazy abducting Regina is but is going to do it anyway
SamanthaGay chapter 22 . 10/14
OMG! You really ought to get this published! It was beautiful, gut-wrenching, tender, frightening, sexy, and completely satisfying. Can't wait to read the sequel. Thank you
everything.regal chapter 22 . 10/9
This story was amazinggg!
mrsallofit chapter 12 . 10/4
I never liked henry...regina has been physically and mentally hurt by her mother yet she goes back again in 2.5 seconds...yet one side look into reginas past and Henry hates her?...no...just no boo
david davidson chapter 22 . 9/22
absolutely fantastic.
thanks for writing.
Lady Razeli chapter 22 . 9/18
Great story, my only thing though was that hostile womb doesn't work exactly the way you think it does. It has more to do with the cervical mucus being too thick so if Regina somehow managed to get pregnant, it itself wouldn't cause miscarriage.
Jedi Caro chapter 22 . 9/10
OMG! The beautiful stories I've been missing out by going MIA from fics. I'm a huge fan of ur stories! And I've been reading this story for the past three days and now I want more! Heading for the sequel!
iMaverick chapter 13 . 9/10
I really have to give it to you. You know how to tweak the buttons of the characters and make them bitter and sweet as you want. Moreover., I liked the description you try to give of life and what do we expect from people we care for, without really expecting. I liked it.
bronxny22 chapter 18 . 9/8
ok so what's really getting to me is the fact that Henry is so quick to call Neal dad when the little shit hasn't done a damn thing for him, but calls Emma by her name instead of mom and she's the one who's done so much for him. I just don't like that he expects so much from her he pretty much only sees her as the savior and nothing more if u ask me, but that just my opinion. not a big Henry fan can you tell?..lol.. but I am really enjoying this story quite a bit. I love how you capture Regina and Emma's personalities spot on!Kudos oh and P.S. not a fan on Neal either, the pushy asshat
Sky chapter 22 . 8/2
Quite a page turner. At times deep, unsettling, funny, emotional, different emotions. And quite cliffhanger in a way.
If i don't have tumblr, how can i read the sequel?
Sky chapter 12 . 7/31
Halfway thru the story and quite heavy emotions and thought provoking scenes. Really good story. Looking forward to reading more chapters.
1,629 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »