Reviews for Safe
EvilQueen2015 chapter 22 . 9/14
All I can say is wow! Your writing is perfect and wow. I loved this story!
Your business chapter 22 . 8/19
MariahMagic chapter 11 . 8/13
eu acho que foi a coisa mais intensa e linda que li na vida. e eu não consigo parar de chorar
kamonwan9952 chapter 22 . 5/31
oh my gosh? it already ended? where did the 230k go... oh wow. i cant express myself.. this was amazing! I read this is one go and gosh I it was soo good I didn’t take any break and finished this in just a day! I will look forward to the sequel if you ever get to it.
Really perfect, EVERYTHINg!

Thank you so much for sharing this amazing work!
Anna Liza Sebastian chapter 22 . 3/28
Love it very much
Hope for a sequel
SpicyHumanoidSauce chapter 22 . 1/16
Holy cannoli.

I mean, just, wow. This is one of the most in-character, emotional, beautiful, well-written Fanfictions I have ever read. You really know how to write these delicate relationships with raw, human emotion. Every word of this was nuanced and served its purpose. Thanks for writing this.

Cheers,
Sauce
Asdfghjkl I love everything about this
Evenwolvesdream chapter 1 . 12/13/2017
With all the stories out there my mind keeps forgetting i've read this story already, many times over in fact. Werd that in some way it keeps slipping away.. Espescially since ive got it saved on just about evey electronic device in my i'm actually glad it does because that way i get to immerse myself in this story over and over. Keep getting lured in and sink into the raw emotions. And keep falling in love with the words again and again.
So yeah i just started reading this again after someone recommanded it... And again i am falling in love with the writing, the character development, the overall feel of the piece. Which i already know will rip at my heart. So i just wanted to thank you again for writing this, for letting us readers experience this journey between these characters.
Blanc chapter 22 . 12/8/2017
So, like... man. I’m pretty incoherent because I stayed up way too late to finish reading this, but I felt like it was important to leave a review. As a survivor of a pretty shitty childhood myself, this was an intense read. And I just wanted to let you know how much it reminded me of a summer I once had. I’d been dating this woman for nearly a year but still hadn’t really opened up to her at all, because I never had to anyone and I didn’t even know I needed to, but then one night when I was very drunk everything just started coming out. I told her how I’d been hurting myself and how I’d been thinking about killing myself sometime in the next couple of months, and I totally figured that she’d be gone because our relationship was good and all, but it didn’t feel to me like it was on that level. Like it was anything that should be important enough to her for her to want to stick around after suddenly having all that baggage dumped on her. But she did stay. It turned out that she had plenty of baggage too, and the next few months were incredibly, heartbreakingly hard at times, and it’s not something that I really think back on in too much detail these days, but damned if this fic didn’t have me thinking about it constantly haha. But I’m so glad though, because ultimately that was the time when I first fell in love with the woman who’s now my wife. We’ve been together eight years and I’m still struck by how much I love her every day. So thank you for this little trip down memory lane... this was probably the most personally emotional fanfic I’ve ever read and I was totally not prepared for that haha, but it was beautiful :)
beixuu chapter 1 . 11/13/2017
LO AMO! its one of the besta fanfics that I have read (but sometimes it gets a bit repetitive) and the sequel is beautifull tooo
Morganna Faye chapter 1 . 11/6/2017
Well... so it's been a long time since this got finished...
But this was... it was so much more than I could have ever expected. It was more than emotional and terribly beautifully intense. It was dealing with things in a way both realistic and utterly satisfying. It was magical; every feeling you described, reactions, conversations, I could feel the situation and sometimes just know deep inside why they were acting like they were. I could feel them get closer and there was not one point where I found anything too rushed or too less explained or too less evolved.
I loved that the epilogue wasn't all about found happiness, but still about hurt and insecurities and healing and beginning, too.
I'm incredibly thankful for your work; it truly is one of the best, really best pieces I've ever read.
JordanGG13 chapter 1 . 10/24/2017
I love how Emma is thinking about how crazy abducting Regina is but is going to do it anyway
SamanthaGay chapter 22 . 10/14/2017
OMG! You really ought to get this published! It was beautiful, gut-wrenching, tender, frightening, sexy, and completely satisfying. Can't wait to read the sequel. Thank you
everything.regal chapter 22 . 10/9/2017
This story was amazinggg!
mrsallofit chapter 12 . 10/4/2017
I never liked henry...regina has been physically and mentally hurt by her mother yet she goes back again in 2.5 seconds...yet one side look into reginas past and Henry hates her?...no...just no boo
1,636 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »