Reviews for Safe
WestWingFeminista chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Please, please continue! This is amazing!
BMontgomery chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Oh, please, please, please... update soon. I can't wait to read the next chapter..
rediver chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
please update soon!looking forward to it :)
Chelle chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
"She's a badly wounded woman right now with a long of pain and anger. She's essentially someone who has been backed into a corner feeling like they have nothing to lose."

This exactly. She's filled with hurt and anger and she just needs someone to care...to let her know she's loved and that she DOES have something to lose. Henry's plan is great in the fact that Regina has never really had a safe place to properly grieve about what she's lost (her innocence, the essence of who she is, Daniel, her life in general) so that she can heal in a healthy way. Taking her away from SB and being surrounded by the two people who understand her the most achieves that.
Another great story by you!
tha queensdarkswan chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I'm glad you didn't drop the story. i like this idea of them getting regina out of storybrooke she needs to get her head together and stop thinking about vengeance against snow. even tho she's still hurting from losing her mother.
shoestring potato chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Quivering with excitement here. I've never read an SQ fic like this. Premise is interesting.
KuraiNova chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
So far so good! Not even any swan queen interaction yet and I'm already hooked. You sold me with the dialogue between Emma and Henry. It's perfect. I can totally see this conversation playing out on the actual show. The characterization and mannerisms are great. Looking forward to more!
maddy chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
kidnap a evil queen that's pissed off and wants to kill all of them, doesn't sound like a death wish ;) cant wait for the next chapter
NatushkaVonDoom chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I freaking love this idea. Because its exactly right. I don't think Regina can ever truly heal while in storybrooke and around all those triggers (ie Snow White).

Can't wait for more :)
Writer-Monkey-Esq chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Goodness me... I *love* this premise :D I can't wait to see where you take it.
If only they could do something like this on the show... I'd pay to watch it.
mc345 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
"But that doesn't justify putting more blood on Regina's hands." THIS!
Chellie18 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
This is a great chapter! :) update soon!
doktorwho chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
"But you couldn't have hurt her if she didn't care." Now that's what I'm talking about. This is going to be a great fic already excited about the next chapter.
Truebie chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Yes! I'm so happy you've decided to write this after all. Love Henry and his childish determination and the way he simplifies everything. We'll just kidnap the EQ, no biggie. :D

"She's the hardest person of all to save," - yup, definitely.

Looking forward to the update, hope you don't keep us waiting too long.
AliasSpyCrazy chapter 1 . 3/16/2013