Reviews for Safe
MyNerdEmpire chapter 11 . 8/31/2014
Wow. This chapter is amazing. Just amazing.
You're fantastic at capturing Regina. I love the use of the quotes it makes me picture it all in my head. Again, amazing.
arkhamite chapter 14 . 8/18/2014
I can't believe this story. It's amazing. I keep making unhuman sounds. And I smacked my nose piercing out when I went to cover my mouth.
putosnicks chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
I read this few months ago and I'm reading it again, just love the development of the characters...
ChaosInsideMadness chapter 22 . 8/4/2014
Ah, that one got me staying up the night as I could not tear myself apart, you are an amazing storyteller and I perceive the tale as very enthralling. I've read it in one go.

As well there is the the thing... Believe it or not, it got me to actually start and deal with my own PTSD issue, as you touched it in this story quite a lot.
For that I am deeply thankful *bows her head respectfully*.

Long live Regina Mills.
Ams chapter 3 . 7/29/2014
I tried to read this, as the premise sounded really interesting, but might I advise that this needs a TRIGGER warning. This is an extremely dark beginning, and people like me would be unable to read this due to severe triggers. I appreciate the interest in this story, but I wish there had been a proper warning before I noticed the scene with Regina trapped, crawling away from perceived danger with no means of escape.
ShipHappens chapter 21 . 7/25/2014
This was an amazing update! Ty!
ShipHappens chapter 17 . 7/25/2014
*clicks "Follow" on Tumlr*
ShipHappens chapter 11 . 7/24/2014
And here you continue, slaying me with your words. G-aaa DAMN can you tell a fkn story or what!? Ty!
cajunghost chapter 11 . 7/21/2014
Wow this chapter was powerful, so full of emotions. there were tears at the end of this chapter. really great writing.
Stretcheroo chapter 22 . 7/18/2014
I saw this story recommended on Tumblr and decided to give it a go. And boy am I glad I did. Thank you so much for your wonderful work; so heartfelt, so incisive and a real character study. On to the sequel. Thanks again and best of luck for your future writing; you're clearly someone who cannot help but give their muse voice.
Han dj chapter 8 . 7/9/2014
I was just wondering, snow and charming are brunettes, ava and charming's mother were both brunettes, and from the way king leopold's hair turns more white than gray, he must be brunette too in his young life... so how the heck did emma get blonde hair? Where in her genes was that? And heck... dark hair ate dominant traits!

Just rambling... and oh, I'm enjoying this story of yours, just hating neal a bit and I'm trying hard not to slap henry at the back of his head. Lol.
Evyta chapter 22 . 7/4/2014
Wow! Wow, and more wow,.. I have read a few SQ fic but this one is the best of all. I wish I could see this in a movie. My hat is off for you. Great imagination and story teller.

Congrats!
moneypwrglory chapter 21 . 7/3/2014
Wow your stories are so STRUCTURED I can't believe it. The amount of planning and work you put into this has to be huge. Thanks!
putosnicks chapter 22 . 5/28/2014
What a wonderful story, It has touched my heart, really. I've lost myself for hours reading this instead of doing what I'm supposed to do and I'm not even ashamed hahaha, it was worth. Thank you!
WolfDragonGod chapter 22 . 5/28/2014