Reviews for Safe
gamilton chapter 8 . 4/6/2020
I can't wait until they try the bag! I know Emma can box, but I don't know if Regina can...
gamilton chapter 7 . 4/6/2020
The day didn't go too badly...in spite of everything and everyone but Henry being dog tired from being up half the night and sleeping on the floor, etc., etc.,...
gamilton chapter 6 . 4/6/2020
It's called compassion, Emma. You have a lot of it and so does Regina but she'd die before letting any of it show.
gamilton chapter 5 . 4/6/2020
I really feel for Regina and I really feel for Emma...they can help each other a lot if they will.
gamilton chapter 4 . 4/5/2020
I believe it should be therapy for both of them...Emma has no one she can talk to, Regina has no one she can or would talk to...it's a match made in heaven...or someplace.
gamilton chapter 3 . 4/5/2020
This just gets worse and worse, doesn't it? Regina is so very angry already plus being kidnapped and man (woman) handled and to top it all off, she is still quite frightened in spite of herself.
gamilton chapter 2 . 4/5/2020
Oh dear! She was awake and ready to throw magic! Good thing the cuffs worked! I actually feel really and truly sorry for Regina. What Snow (who I don't like) did to Regina was unthinkable even if Cora deserved it before she got her heart back. Who gave Snow the right to decide? Regina now has NO ONE in the world (as far as she's concerned) now that Snow caused her to kill her own mother (such as she was) and Emma has taken Henry.
gamilton chapter 1 . 4/5/2020
Now that's a joke if I ever heard one! How are they gonna get her out of town with her magic? Knock her out? HA! I'd pay money to see that!
Aerolysia chapter 22 . 10/16/2019
This is the only story I took my time reading. It took my three days to complete and I'm glad I didn't rush through it. I thoroughly loved everything about it but my favorite was the fort Regina and Henry built. It weathered so many storms in this story and every time it withstood them and they went out and built it up even stronger, just like they did with their relationship. I could go on and on but I'll settle for just saying I'll be reading this again and checking out the complete one soon.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/5/2019
Awesome fic. Thanks for sharing it with the world
Dreambear2018 chapter 22 . 8/7/2019
This is SOOOOOO goood! I really love your story because it just feels very much like how Emma and Regina would come to their terms considering how headstrong they are and stubborn and all of the in-betweens. I enjoyed it a lot, thank you!
beatzrose123 chapter 22 . 4/16/2019
Ok so I just stumbled across your work and even though this is your first story I read, I have to say I absolutely love your work! You did such a wonderful job and it was such an emotionally jerking and exciting story to read. You did an astounding job with the emotions of the characters as well as the development, I’m so glad to have read your story
HomeDepot chapter 22 . 2/7/2019
Awesome story. Heavy on the "lifetime" reminiscing. Looking forward to reading what's next.
The Lonely Geek chapter 22 . 10/11/2018
I've been reading this for a few weeks now and I've finally finished. Wow. Just wow. One of the best Swan Queen fics I've ever read. Great job!
EvilQueen2015 chapter 22 . 9/14/2018
All I can say is wow! Your writing is perfect and wow. I loved this story!
1,680 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »