Reviews for Safe
OzzyJ chapter 22 . 2/10/2017
This was a wonderful read. I'm pleased I found it...I'm off now to hunt for the sequel.
Jane chapter 22 . 1/2/2017
I've been unable to remove myself from my screen since I started reading this. I don't usually comment on things like this but just had to say how grippingly wonderful this was, how true to character it was and how it captured the intriguing complexity of these two women. One of the best fanfics I've had the pleasure of reading!
badly caffeinated chapter 22 . 12/31/2016
Bravo. It's so beautifully written.. and thank you
Wisegal chapter 22 . 12/24/2016
I think this is probably one of the single greatest character studies I've read, fanfiction or otherwise. You really worked to delve into the minds of these two women, and what you gave us was an amazing amount of understanding and character development. You even managed to capture their voices in the dialogue. I could hear the lines in the voices of the characters, especially Regina. You really write her well, keeping her strength intact while showing us this undercurrent of pain and heartbreak that I think has always defined her character.

I look forward to reading your other adventures in this universe!

Bravo!
ahtamclovin chapter 21 . 12/20/2016
I really liked the follow up to this but while I'm interested in this part of the story ..very much..but its too detailed I skimmed and gave up
lonorato chapter 22 . 10/7/2016
Such beautifully, intense and amazing writing. I loved everything about this story! ️
Guest chapter 22 . 8/28/2016
Amazing, truly amazing. It was a perfect story, thanl you for not rushing them into a relationship and letting them deal with their demons as friends first and then realizing there might be something more (though not quite love yet). This one was so realistic and beautiful. Though I'll admit I expected more smut I'm not dissapointed and I'm actually more than satisfied. As I said, incredible story, loved it. Definitely one of my favourites because it stayed true to the character's personality.
JumptheThunder chapter 20 . 8/24/2016
I am trying to go through and write actual reviews for all of my favorite stories because, as a writer myself, I know how much reviews mean. When I got to this one I just had to take a moment and think about everything this story means to me. This was one of the first long, high quality Swan Queen fics I found when I made my way into the fandom, and it is to this day probably my favorite. Everything about this story was spot on, I think, from characterization to pacing. None of it felt forced or rushed, it was simply beautiful. Thank you for writing this, and thank you for being a shining example of the talent within this fandom and the fanfic community.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/24/2016
Dude,this was fuckin' intense, thank you I literally almost sob while reading this in school, best chapter at the moment. I thinl Regina needed this breakdown, and reading everything that everyone's told her really breaks my heart, mostly because those things are canon
fromwheniwas13 chapter 22 . 8/24/2016
I've never read as long as this one... but it was totally worth it! Wonderful job! The characters were IC and the story amazing! You made me ship SwanQueen!
sherrieb77 chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
great story, thanks for writing and sharing it with us!
fromwheniwas13 chapter 13 . 8/22/2016
kimshadxws chapter 22 . 6/21/2016
i really loved this story so much, you have such a good ability to write like it was 3am and i couldn't stop reading because i was too invested in the plot, lovely lovely lovely story
jprincess08 chapter 22 . 6/12/2016
Just wondering when the second part of Safe would come out. I really liked this story and the way the characters developed. Thank you
PipexVauseman chapter 22 . 5/14/2016
That was so good. Great look into their minds and how both of them being so damaged makes them so much better together
1,681 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »