Reviews for Rusty Cage
Guest chapter 9 . 11/6/2014
please update soon I love this story
AnikaHerondale chapter 9 . 11/4/2014
How can you just leave it there!? HOW?!
dae.lyn.7 chapter 9 . 9/22/2014
More more more more more! and...baby name suggestions: Boy: Lochlan (short-form Loki cuz with those parents he's gonna be a handful!) & Girl: Lyssa. Though I hope it's a boy ;)
purple-pygmy-puff16 chapter 9 . 5/22/2014
Can't wait for another update! ]
holly chapter 9 . 4/28/2014
hi, i've just started reading your stories and they are amazing! lizzie kicks ass, please update soon!
HomycydalRedhead chapter 8 . 11/8/2013
Also, Marigold for a girl and David for a boy!
HomycydalRedhead chapter 9 . 11/8/2013
Awesome story! Can't wait for the next chapter :)
January Raines chapter 9 . 10/23/2013
Hey hey! Awesome story, hope you update it soon! Can't wait to see how Liz and Sophia get out of Woodbury. Hopefully Merle will go with them too *fingers crossed*
jeanf chapter 9 . 10/12/2013
Wonderful story! Love Liz. Daryl so sweet. Hope she makes it out with Merle. He would be a good uncle. Please give us some more!
anissa chapter 9 . 10/11/2013
oh don't let her join the governor. that will cause chaos and drama.
anissa chapter 9 . 10/11/2013
let merle try to help her. maybe he could go with them to the prison.
Forever Fanfiction Lover22 chapter 9 . 10/10/2013
Please update soon! I love this story!
Dalonega Noquisi chapter 9 . 10/9/2013
Short but super good. :) I love daryl's reaction to eric! The creep deserves SO much more. I wonder what's gonna happen with that.

Plus, I love your Merle! I can't wait to see how that all plays out. All I know is she better be back with Daryl when baby/babies come!
CeruleanKitten chapter 8 . 10/4/2013
Omg, Merel's back! I hope he's excited to be an uncle! I really hope you reunite Daryl and Liz soon though, aaaaannnd maybe kill Eric? :)
CeruleanKitten chapter 5 . 10/4/2013
Awesome chapter, glad you're back! I'm going to toss Hunter for a boy and Clover for a girl out there as my baby name contributions :)
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »