Reviews for Red Steps
Hypermuffins chapter 3 . 5/17/2017
I know you haven't updated in forever, but I feel the need to tell you that this story is really well written. I like how the pacing is. It isn't too slow or too quick. The character is likeable and I'm curious how you were going to go about the story, tbh. But, in any case, good job. I loved the read.
QwEr54321 chapter 3 . 4/1/2017
I know you haven't updated in 4 years, but I really love this story. Following in hopes you pick it up again one day.
baby bokchoy chapter 3 . 4/23/2016
l
Missingwings chapter 3 . 8/25/2015
It's been over two years since you updated... But you've got me hooked! I really, really want to read more. And Matsuda! Yay, adorable, awkward comic-relief character! This'll be interesting... Assuming it's ever written...
alice chapter 3 . 6/8/2015
vivement la suite
X Mika-Chan X chapter 3 . 4/22/2015
It makes me sad that this story hasn't been updated in the last couple years! It's such a good one too! Well, I'm adding this story to my alerts just in case, because I absolutely love it. It's definitely a unique story. D
11myownroad11 chapter 3 . 10/5/2014
This is great!
sephchipmunk chapter 3 . 6/16/2014
guess you gave on this story
FN-2187-IS-GAY chapter 3 . 1/22/2014
updaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate! MATSUDAAAAAA!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/9/2013
Love this fanfic! Do continue! I love Sayu's kindergarten friend he's funny it would be nice if Sayu and Yasu have a few friends along the way so they can have a group to hang out with. I love Light's sister complexe it show's that he does have humanity. Will she join Kira or L? Will she have a pairing? How will Sayu get out of this one if iI were her I would just say " Sorry Matsuda I was practicing how to say names" or something sorry does that make sense. Sorry about the questions I'm just curious.
lapaxlove chapter 3 . 12/6/2013
interesting story!
I thought the Light Sayu moments are sweet! I hope they become closer than the anime,
and knowing what he would become probably makes it more conflicting.
I would like to see some Sayu/Mello or Sayu /Near, maybe even some Sayu /L pairing!
ausumist chapter 3 . 9/6/2013
Update this soon! The story is so cool! Ahhhhh!
Now that I'm done with the proper fangirling, lets more on to some more intelligent remarks. I'm enjoying 'Sayu' so far and her perspective plus way of thinking is entertaining and understandable. Her new Kindergarten BFF cracks me up, as well as makes me smile. It's great that she actually has someone to hang out with. Their little shenanigans and conversations are sooo perfect, for lack of a better word. Also, I appreciate the way you are going about the 'reborn' issue and understanding the manga (or anime). It's simpler and easier to give a reason and gracefully leave it at that. It's much better and forces the reader to be less nitpicky than compared to stories that have a reason for their reason (such as she has to go back because she has to save so and so because...). I think she would be getting the hand of Japanese pretty soon, after spending so many years just surrounded for it and now using it to socialize with, a fluency should begin to happen before middle school-I think.
Now, Light. Where do we begin? How about that I have absolutely no complaints so far. He is while obviously intelligent and advance for his age (with an unusually sense of responsibility) he is quite clearly a kid. And quite clearly not a corrupted sociopath. This makes the story easier to follow as a 'slice of life' type thing and also makes the most sense considering before the Death Note Light was a good, kind, fair, and loving person. Though now I am wandering about his connection to Sayu...
Does he have a sister complex (cause that's kind really cute)? Why didn't he want her to play with that boy? Are they going to be closer in this story than they were in canon (I'd be more than cool with that)? With she grow to love and admire light, because I can't she how she would even with knowing the story. After all, Light is her caring big brother. Please let her side with light!
blackhawk68 chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
I really really like where this story is going. You got my attention straight away with the whole rebirth/reincarnation idea. It's something I've always been really interested in and, I have to admit, it's comes in real handy with shoving characters into another reality, yes? Heh, anyway, yeah. Awesome job so far. Characterization, to me, seems pretty spot on. I really look forward to seeing how this goes later on in the plot.
LipSinger chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
I love your story:DXD Update soooooon!
I vote on a Near/Sayu pairing!
You can keep in line with the plot but give the victor a nice prize;)
Hat O' Doom chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
Well you got my attention...keep up the good work!