Reviews for Percy Jackson & chaos' soldiers
This sucked dick chapter 21 . 4/26
This is dick
Bianca
DaughterOfPoseidon2002 chapter 13 . 3/7
its a great story and so far I'm loving it!
Danny Nightshade chapter 4 . 2/28
I want Percy to go out with ARTEMIS
Don't make it a percabeth story!
Percy should be with Zoe
MagicWriterK chapter 27 . 12/30/2014
He's not dead! HE HIMSELF SAID (thought) HE WOULDN'T LET IT END LIKE THIS.
Guest chapter 41 . 11/29/2014
Have you rewritten this story yet if not let me know when please.
typous chapter 3 . 11/23/2014
is percy some kind a crazy here? he's fu talking to himself sometimes. and this 1st person POV is really annoying.
bigmike589 chapter 41 . 11/22/2014
dont rewrite keep it
bigmike589 chapter 40 . 11/22/2014
keep the story i like it
leayonia chapter 41 . 10/25/2014
Oh I didn't know if u were going to finish this one or no but what is the name of the new one by the way I loved this story it was the first story I read on fanfiction
Why chapter 41 . 10/21/2014
Why!?
Guest chapter 3 . 10/18/2014
you are... such. a. bad. writer. Honestly, every other sentence starts with 'I', you never use punctuation, you don't set up dialogue right, you screw up homophones, you don't describe what's happening for shit, you don't start a new paragraph for a new topic, you use way too many flashbacks, your plot makes no goddamn sense, and the character's personalities suck. Seriously, is the story about Percy or his fucking hood? That's all I'm reading: 'I took off my hood and my bow appeared out of nothing'; that's just lazy writing. Don't even get me started on the plot. I'll sum it up, instead: So, 800 years ago, Percy's friends were jerks to him for a few days and he threw a baby temper tantrum and stormed off. Then he met the creator of everything: Chaos, but why? Why the hell would Chaos want a whiney bitch as his right-hand man? And why would Chaos agree to help the Gods? It's in his damn NAME. CHAOS. He does what he wants to do, mostly that's beneficial for him. And he's the creator of the Universe, so he would want mortals and immortals beside him alike to work out their own problems, he wouldn't just interfere, because that's stupid and then there's no plot. Oh, there's an enemy? Yea, he's gone from existence now. Oh, thanks, deity!
No, that makes for a terrible story and it's boring to read. For real, start DESCRIBING more. Don't say: I ran through the woods chasing someone. Say something more like: I hurdled over a fallen log, smashing some dead leaves into the ground as I landed. Pushing forward, managed to intercept my target.
It's only like... what.. the third chapter? And I already had enough means to write a review this extensive. I hope you take all of this into consideration and improve your story writing.