Reviews for Twists in Time
AgeOfImagination chapter 5 . 8/10
please keep thing going i'm in love
twztdwildcat chapter 5 . 7/7
Oh I like this! I like it very very much! Lol! Hope you update soon!
Tenshi-Yoko chapter 5 . 7/6
Awesome chapter! I can't wait to see what happens next in this story!
SMSM92 chapter 4 . 6/11
I love this! I've seen a few similar ideas but this takes the cake! It outshines because of the way it's written and I can only imagine all that is to come and the ending with Moon & Kamen! This is definitely entertaining! Love it :D
Zheisan chapter 5 . 5/28
Please update soon:)
slightlyxjaded chapter 5 . 5/21
Yay you're back! I'm glad that Serenity revealed something because that's better than nothing. It doesn't seem like the Senshi or Tuxedo Mask are going to be able to figure too much out on their own. I have the same concerns with Crystal that you do...alas, I am still enjoying it thus far. Keep up the great work! I can't wait to see what happens when they can piece more information together!
I love this story! Amazing idea! Great writing! And yeah I've watched the first three episodes of SMC and I loved them!
Kasienda chapter 5 . 4/3
Oh the tangled web you weave! Love the interplay between all the characters! My only complaint is that the chapter's too short! I want more!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 5 . 4/2
Good, keep it coming. Happy Belated Easter!
SailorNeoQueen chapter 5 . 4/1
I loved your update can't wait for more!
Sobakasu2 chapter 1 . 4/1
(cont) in your exams, and bring us more soon. I think yours is a very brave story, and would like if you go deeper in the dialogs and the plot.
Sobakasu2 chapter 1 . 4/1
I am happy you continued your story. Wish you luck in your
Love it
JJ chapter 5 . 3/31
thats so cool~ i honestly feel sorry for usagi since thinks she doesnt have a chance with darien :( hopefully she finds out soon enough. i can already imagine how awkward its going to be in darien's apartment **
Aipom4 chapter 5 . 3/31
I seen mlb too and it does anyways I can't wait for the girls to ask questions