Reviews for Untouchable
Wynter Spite chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Oh . . . beautiful.
I'm stricken speechless by the absolute imagination and brilliance of so many writers.
You all, you amaze me. You bring me to life, light a colorless world and burst it into magnificent hues and splendors. You all burn my world bright, burn it with the fire in the sky. In your mind.
In less dramatic words, if I ever met you guys, I would demand autographs.
'Cause who wouldn't want the autographe of a literary mastermind? No one I know, which doesn't say much, but it's sincere.
PharoahZ chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
I hope you know that you are an incredible writer! And I am even more impressed because English is not your first language. Well, done!
Kokoroyume chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Great story :)
xxBurningxx chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Oh my gods this is-Ahh-amazing-I can't-*fangirl feels*
Like a Snowflake chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Wow.
("Sherlock would have done anything for John to hug him." I think the whole fandom would sell their souls for a single hug between them.)
efox chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Oh dear... So deep emotions! I'm touched...
Sonia.Connors chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
wow this was a great story!
I loved it!
an adventure to gallifrey chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
That was breathtaking. Wow. You absolutely encompassed everything I love about Johnlock, and the reunion bit was perfectly done. Also, I only just went back up and saw that you said English was not your first language - the whole way through I was sitting there like, 'finally, a decent fanfiction with brilliant grammar!' - barely an error as far as I could see, and I tend to pick up on little things that irritate me.

So anyway, sorry for the long review, but I absolutely adored it! xx
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Nice one.
Kerkerian-Horizon chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
This was really nice and well-written glimpse into Sherlock's complicated mind!

One little thing: "they're distracted when they linger on his shoulders" - did you mean "distracting"?
Maria chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
God, I don't even know what to say. I am...speechless. This is the most beautifully written story I have ever read. You truly are brilliant. I just...wow. Wow. This was amazing. Keep writing. Please.
goodbyeffnetforever chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Absolutely beautifully written! If you hadn't said that English wasn't your first language, I probably wouldn't have noticed.
kangaleigh chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
This is a fantastic story. Your translation was wonderful. Your english is much better than some people who have known it all their lives.
Prothoe chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Awww, those feels... Thanks for a heartbreaking story with a wonderful ending!
SailOnSilvergirl chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
This is amazing, especially for someone whose native language is not English. Yes, there are some errors, but your meaning always comes across beautifully, and some of your phrasing is breathtaking - for instance, "Solitude is a jealous lover" is exquisite. The rest of that sentence is great, too.

The paragraph about John's hands perfectly capture all of the different aspects of his character.

The repetitions of "Sherlock never enjoyed being touched" and "John's always been an exception" give the story a solid underlying unity that revolve around the main theme.

In the paragraph that starts with "There's also been a night" uses one of my favorite techniques - the long, intricate one-sentence paragraph. It reflects the urgency - almost the breathlessness - of what your describing. It's an especially strong technique when it is followed by a one sentence paragraph, as you used here.

The "two sugars, right" bit is great. So John!

There's a music to the pacing of your story, and I'd love to hear it in Italian.

There is nothing that rings false in this story. Brava!