Reviews for Crossing Dimensions
kahen-sama chapter 10 . 8/1
If you would like, I would gladly take over the story for you and adopt it. If you allowed me, I'm sure I could either whip up some other ideas to keep the story going, or maybe you could give me an idea where you would like this story to go. Nothing too specific, if you don't have any ideas, but maybe a vague ending or a plan for your OCs and such. Maybe you would like to see a sample of my writing as well, because every writer does care at least a little for a story they've been working on for over a year, right? If you would like me to continue, just PM me and I'll see what we can work out. .
Guest chapter 10 . 8/15/2015
Such a shame really, I was enjoying the story.
MyASSbitch chapter 10 . 7/6/2015
Maybe I can take over the story, I already have the next chapter planned it out. Think about it. If you need to contact me, my email is .
Dani McLean chapter 10 . 4/5/2015
Thank you for not deleting this story. It is by far the best Ouran High School Host Club crossover I've read. If you do get a spontaneous burst of inspiration, I'd love to see where this goes. Also, if someone does adopt this, could you please post another chapter saying who? This is a great story and I'm sorry to see it end.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/25/2015
WHY WHY WHY WHY! I cannot no no no no This story was so good too. You should have at least put an outline for the rest of the story. I wanted to freaking know why they traveled back in time and if they were wizards!
Berlin chapter 10 . 2/15/2015
Awwww...
Well, thanks for at least writing this much of this awesome story!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/17/2015
What you should be is a shame for did too the reader's
Don't Insult Oliver's Cupcakes chapter 7 . 11/25/2014
XD POOR FRED AND GEORGE!
Don't Insult Oliver's Cupcakes chapter 6 . 11/25/2014
XD THAT ENDING.
BloodyMorningStar chapter 10 . 9/29/2014
It's quite alright! Don't be so apologetic; you shouldn't do something that you have to force yourself to do. I understand how stress can get to you and when they bugs become too much you have to prioritize. I'm sure a lot of other people understand and you continue to have my full support in whatever else you're doing. I hope things get better!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/29/2014
:( I had I feeling this was coming... I had a dream where you finished the story and it was pretty good. Sence you're stopping writing the story do you think I could use te idea but I give you the credit? If you could message my account and let me know that'd be awesome. Btw my username is Pencilsandpens124
Veronica Mars chapter 9 . 6/30/2014
Uuuuuuupdddddaaaaaaaate!
goodgirl275 chapter 9 . 6/1/2014
I don't mind a three month wait for a chapter as good as this, but this is excessive. Update again soon, and this is golden!
anne chapter 8 . 5/24/2014
Pleeeeeeease wright a new chapter soon! I'm dying with suspense!
Takashii Morinodzuka chapter 8 . 4/25/2014
Write more soooooooooooon! I love this so far, it's so awesome to see all the red head twins together!