Reviews for Crossing Dimensions
Dani McLean chapter 10 . 4/5
Thank you for not deleting this story. It is by far the best Ouran High School Host Club crossover I've read. If you do get a spontaneous burst of inspiration, I'd love to see where this goes. Also, if someone does adopt this, could you please post another chapter saying who? This is a great story and I'm sorry to see it end.
WHY WHY WHY WHY! I cannot no no no no This story was so good too. You should have at least put an outline for the rest of the story. I wanted to freaking know why they traveled back in time and if they were wizards!
Berlin chapter 10 . 2/15
Awwww...
Well, thanks for at least writing this much of this awesome story!
What you should be is a shame for did too the reader's
Don't Insult Oliver's Cupcakes chapter 7 . 11/25/2014
XD POOR FRED AND GEORGE!
Don't Insult Oliver's Cupcakes chapter 6 . 11/25/2014
XD THAT ENDING.
BloodyMorningStar chapter 10 . 9/29/2014
It's quite alright! Don't be so apologetic; you shouldn't do something that you have to force yourself to do. I understand how stress can get to you and when they bugs become too much you have to prioritize. I'm sure a lot of other people understand and you continue to have my full support in whatever else you're doing. I hope things get better!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/29/2014
:( I had I feeling this was coming... I had a dream where you finished the story and it was pretty good. Sence you're stopping writing the story do you think I could use te idea but I give you the credit? If you could message my account and let me know that'd be awesome. Btw my username is Pencilsandpens124
Veronica Mars chapter 9 . 6/30/2014
Uuuuuuupdddddaaaaaaaate!
goodgirl275 chapter 9 . 6/1/2014
I don't mind a three month wait for a chapter as good as this, but this is excessive. Update again soon, and this is golden!
anne chapter 8 . 5/24/2014
Pleeeeeeease wright a new chapter soon! I'm dying with suspense!
Takashii Morinodzuka chapter 8 . 4/25/2014
Write more soooooooooooon! I love this so far, it's so awesome to see all the red head twins together!
Rain of the Forest chapter 8 . 3/25/2014
Let me guess, they have to collect the pieces of the portal in order to go home?
Lavi: Don't spoil the story!
What! Everyone's thinking it!
MelodiousMusic chapter 8 . 3/24/2014
No! A cliffhanger! Please update!
Sydney087 chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Absolutely loving this! Please update soon