Reviews for Ark in a Flood
demigodishness11 chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
I love this AND tackattacks story. Both are AMAZING!
Aligator chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
Keep writing this was really heart felt
harryjoe7 chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
Awww, that was so good! I cried at the end, and it was great!
Dotslover-percyharry chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
OMG. Intense and amazing and sad OMG it is one of the best things I have read on this site.
Rochelle daughter of Thalassa chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Nope nope nope, need more. *starts rocking* Can't end there, nope nope nope, need more story...

Anyway, absolutely amazing, I'm in tears, one little nit-pick, Annabeth is the daughter of Percy's cousin making Annabeth his second cousin I believe, but definitely not his niece.
DarkSilver chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
I LOVE this 3 this is awesome :D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
gee! that was amazing! sequel, perhaps?! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
That...was...AMAZING!
morethanamillion chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
You are such a gifted writer! I read Tartarus too, and loved it. I love the idea of writing in Sally's perspective. This perfectly summed up how I thought Sally was feeling. I loved how you incorporated all the emotions in. I hope you keep writing!
cbarbs chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Wow i just love your writing, i have read your two different stories focused around Percy Jackson and the Olympians and i just Love them, your writing style, and just the stories overall. Seriously, keep it up, DreamInInk.
-cbarbs
thedreamthieves chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Heartbreaking. (in an amazing way)

xx
PaperFromAshes chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Yup, I came here after reading Tartarus and first and foremost, THANK YOU for bringing back some of that story, since I missed it very much so :) awesome sally POV
Mandi2341 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
You know something? You're really good at making me cry. Literally, I was like, "Uh-oh. Mascara alert. It's DreamInInk." Hahahaha you're amazing! This was so perfect. And yes, Tartarus was probably the. Best. Fanfic. Ever. (With this as its perfect companion, of course.) And TackAttack, if you see this review, I have a feeling Riordan found your fanfic and decided to write it into Heroes or something. That's can't be a coincidence.
Again, I love both stories, and I especially love the line where Percy screamed "Mommy!" Oh my gosh you break my heart with words. I can't even deal right now. Sally is seriously my favorite character aside from Percy. And watching Sally watch Percy suffer is heart-wrenching.
Oh, you're amazing!
TackAttack chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
'Kay. Let me just say I was reading this and I almost started crying, because GAH what a great job you did. I absolutely loved it. I'm amazed at how well you stuck to the storyline and the characters were beautiful and just- Sally's thoughts were exactly how I pictured them when I was writing Tartarus. You have a beautiful style of writing that really brings you into the character's pain. I don't think there was one sentence I didn't like, but this paragraph was one of my favorites. 'Annabeth dragged him down the corridor and into his room. I watched them go, with a certain interest. Alone, it was easy to mistake them for adults. But when they were together, they brought each other's maturity down, and it was almost funny to watch them try to handle each other.'
Thank you so much for writing this. I feel so honored that you enjoyed Tartarus enough to write a side piece to it, and to do it so well!
-Tack