Reviews for do you want a cookie?
Guest chapter 2 . 9/13/2015
I love this AU! Please update soon!
Hpdwlotr24 chapter 2 . 1/17/2015
This is an amazing story! I love it so much! It's hilarious!
Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos chapter 2 . 9/10/2014
Hahahahahahahaha! THis is so awesome there has too be more right? Please? :)
Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Awesome
Hay can I have one of those cookies?
Peace215 chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
I just had to stop myself from laughing out loud at this. Zuko and Toph together make me almost cry in laughter. In fact their conversations remind me of the conversations with my best friend. It had me rolling.

Not to mention the overall story line sounds promising. Love it!
scorchedtrees chapter 2 . 11/8/2013
Ahh, I'm pretty late in reviewing this, but just wanted to say I loved it! The Zuko/Toph friendship was lovely and Katara was awesome at the end. Hope you write more in this AU!
neketona chapter 2 . 10/31/2013
love love love love! 3

everyone is so perfectly in character and it makes my heart melt into gooey chocolate
SilverLining33 chapter 2 . 10/22/2013
This made me laugh. I officially love you AND this story.
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 2 . 10/19/2013
This series is adoreable and I'm glad you updated it! The dynamics are fun and thats pretty much the way I drink and how my mornings frequently go.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/19/2013
This made me smile so much, it was GREAT, I'm so glad you continued it, so all I can say now is MORE PLEASE MORE!

Also I love it that Katara knows where Zuko's apartment is, that means something, right?
Lalaith Yamainu chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
I laughed so hard at this, I CRIED. Actual tears.
OhtarIstar666 chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
YAY! update!
violentblossom chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
I like
iluvjessemac chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
DUDE, i don't usually like modern AU, BUT THIS IS REALLY GOOD, it has so much potential,definitely update soon, and keep it a comedy! i look forward to reading more xD
psychedelic aya chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
I... I just love this story to bits already, despite this small snippet. It's just so unique and classic. I love the fact that its snarky and funny-I always love snarky Zutara-and I think mafia fics that have tragedy in them are just too overdone.

Is there any chance we'll get more? :"