Reviews for Hold Onto the Sink
I don't understand
lexie99.9 chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Love it!
20coolerR5 chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
aw this is so cute I love it
ClaireBearR5 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Cute. I love the ending. Great job.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Awww !
abiecat chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Aww! I love it! So sweet! I love how you added in Roary the lion! It really ties the story together!
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Aww, this was great, I loved it.:)
naada.bh chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
First of all, I like the changes you made to Not A Love Song, it was cliché, but cute and sweet.

Second of all, this one was, like, bittersweet, it was sweet and cute and romantic and all that, but at one point, it was heartbreaking, I actually teared up juuuuuuust a little bit when I read that she lost her first baby, even tho she got pregnant again.. I know I know, I'm weird.

The apron thing: genuis. And I also love the "Correction, 'His Gorgeous Wife'". Just perfect.

It was cute how he found out about her pregnancy, and Idk, but I kinda feel, like, she was feeling that something was wrong when told him not to come with her, Idk..

And Roary the lion actually made me tear up, too. Not when she told him she was pregnant again, it was when she told him she lost the baby..

The ending was, once again, perfect. I can't say much about it because I basically say the same thing everytime..

Well done :)
rauraauslly chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
yay its so cute! :) can there be a sequel? 3
livelyfingered chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Cute, for sure. :)
But can I just say I loved Roary the lion? Very clever ;)
XxTimelessLoveR5xX chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
DUDE! It may be weird that I know this bu this was your 100th story! Your one-shots are awesome
fluffythellama017 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
100 Amazing stories! WOW!
cody.mitchell.1865 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
R u a christian
xoElle23 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
AWWWW. I know that's so lame and cliche, but I can't help it. This is such an AW moment. SO ADORABLE.
FF.netfanHANNAH chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Awww, that was just too sweet :-) x x

*HannaH*