Reviews for Shelter
Redwomen chapter 25 . 11/17/2014
Ok now that I read your comment I am actually more pissed. The last minute? What the hell were they thinking. That would have been awesome, Andrea leading them to the prison. I see the new episodes and I just think about Andrea and how she should be around. They are just adding new faces and its getting on my nerves. Oh my god I would have loved to have seen her reaction to terminus. I wanted her to be the one to kill the governor. I still haven't gotten over them killing Andrea, and I'm on the fifth season and I always imagined Andrea's reaction to the stuff that went on. They did a JK Rowling, where she confessed that certain story lines weren't meant to be, why did they have to go and make it worse and basically admit that they screwed Laurie Holden over and that was the day before she went to work? Why tell us at all what was suppose to happen? That's a tease but a tease that didn't happen.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/17/2014
They killed her because of all the bitching from fans of the show who hated her. They might as well have killed her in season 1. They screwed Laurie Holden over. I see the new episodes of the show and though the story is still good its too strange, they just keep adding new faces to the show and they only have 5 original faces, I don't like when it feels like I'm watching a spin off. It feels like at the beginning she was suppose to be a bad ass but then Amy dies and they sexualized Andrea completely until close to her death I started to see the comic book Andrea people speak fondly of, the bad ass Andrea. What was the point? I never hated Andrea, I was always just confused by how I should feel about her. Yeah she had her annoying habits but so did the rest of characters. The way she died especially angers me, one dame walker? Took forever to even get off those handcuffs, she kept looking at Milton when she should have been focused on getting the hell out, and then she could have just kicked Milton down when he came at her and squashed his head, I've seen that happen on the show but no they purposely gave her a sad pathetic death. I mean the episode called Prey showed she could do well on her own, especially the scene where she's trapped between the tree with two walkers sandwiching her, she took care of herself.
Rickdrea chapter 25 . 7/26/2014
I'm gonna need you to update this right away... Your my favorite author for Rickdrea and honestly the only one still active anymore. You cant leave me and whoever else is still a Rickdrea and Andrea fan... I'll go down with this Ship...
emerson023 chapter 25 . 4/29/2014
I needed to catch up. What a great chapter. Look forward to seeing what happens next.
hansonkali chapter 25 . 4/24/2014
And that is why I hate Mazzara for the decision to kill Andrea like that. I can't help but feel he had something against Laurie.

This was a good chapter and I have to admit even I am wary of this offer of shelter from the man Rick met.
Legionary Prime chapter 25 . 4/21/2014
Another execllent chapter. Don't worry, there are still Rick/Andrea shippers out there.

I agree, they only killed off Andrea togetrid to please thefans that hated her
WalkerGirl19 chapter 25 . 4/19/2014
Loved this chapter omg! I love how Rick loves Andrea so much. And yeah I was at walker stalker watching the panel and when I talked to Laurie afterwards she said she was really upset about Andrea dying and that broke my heart. And you could tell by the way Greg spoke about it that he's pissed. He wanted her to live and he adores Laurie.
Lizzy100 chapter 25 . 4/19/2014
Awesome! I love it!
hansonkali chapter 24 . 4/18/2014
So glad Andrea and Carl took those men down. Glad to hear Rick is not dead..and I kind of hope Maggie is pregnant.
Christine chapter 24 . 4/12/2014
Glad to see you've recently updated, sometimes you get to the last chapter and you realize the last time the author updated their story was years ago and there's little hope in them finishing it. But you uploaded Ch 24 in March so hopefully you'll come out with Chapter 25 soon. Great fic! Cant believe they killed Andrea in the tv series. It's hard to find Andrea/Rick fics but yours are excellent. I'm going to check out the rest of your stories now. Thanks for the good read!
Ghostly Melody chapter 24 . 4/2/2014
Man, I love this fic. :)
And I still care about Rickdrea! (It's the best ship ever).
shepweir always chapter 24 . 3/24/2014
Oh I am 100% still a Rickdrea fan. I actually stopped watching the show because they were so insanely stupid and killed my favorite character off. Since then I tried to watch an episode and decided why? It was so disappointing and the characters were acting beyond ridiculous and idiotic. Your story is amazing and so brilliant. I was so thrilled to see you had updated. You make me so happy that I can still follow my number one almost couple on TWD. It made no sense to eliminate her part. In fact it was an asinine decision. I know a lot of loyal viewers like me said enough and quit watching. Oh I look forward to Rick & Glenn's return. So please update soon. I am giving you 10 stars for creativity and presenting such a believable plot line. I can completely see this all happening on the show. The dumb and oh so obnoxious showrunners should come to you for ideas. Obviously they are lost when it comes to writing great concepts and interesting story developments.
Legionary Prime chapter 24 . 3/24/2014
Pretty glad you're back. I'm probably one of the few here that still like this pairing as well. Season 4 still doesn't feel the same without Andrea to me, but it is going good. Can't wait for the finale next week.

I wonder who those three guys were. Negan's men being introduced early? Or Abraham and Co?
WalkerGirl19 chapter 24 . 3/24/2014
I. Love. This. Story. So. Fucking. Much.
Seriously, you're amazing at writing. I love Rickdrea so much and you write them so well! I was really happy when I saw that you updated and I really hope you continue with this story :D
JustLivingToLive chapter 24 . 3/24/2014