Reviews for It's OK Not To Be OK (But I Promise, I'm Trying)
SNRomance chapter 6 . 5/13
Potatoes? For breakfast? What?!
Would he like some beef and Yorkshire puddings with them?
Regalos chapter 29 . 4/17
Great story, thanks for writing and sharing it
Dumbles is a bit thick, isn't he? Harry doesn't trust him any more. Nor is he aware of everything Harry learned over the summer.

Good chapter. :)
I really like the stories where Harry's stinking rich, and the Dursleys go down for embezzlement. :)
geekzgalore chapter 12 . 3/21
Thanks for that clarification in your note
geekzgalore chapter 11 . 3/21
Molly and Arthur are older. Charlie was 8 years older than Ginny, with Bill few more.
lipasnape chapter 2 . 3/18
Here's you 1000th review, and I am out of here. Sorry.
lipasnape chapter 1 . 3/18
I started reading this story because I saw you were two reviews short of 1000, which I need to add the story to the appropriate community. I am not sure I will continue reading beyond that, because I see this as improved canon, with better Weasleys and Minerva, and it is just not how I feel about these characters. Promise of Dumbledore bashing is good, but not good enough, if all other bad characters get a pass.
I actually kind of ship Hermione and Viktor more than \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\romione, ecause he is one of the first people to truely notice her, and he respects and cherishes her. He values her intellect also
no! cedric can't be harry's big brother figure, he dies
missgsmith51 chapter 28 . 3/12
Very nice story. I like that Harry finally has someone who will stand up to Dumbledore and not let him bully Harry into "discussions" where he tries to "read" Harry, classes HE wants Harry to take, living with the Dursleys, etc. I hope someone has Harry talk with either the Goblin healers or the Unspeakables about his scar; otherwise, Dumbledore is going to see that Harry dies.

Perhaps Harry can put his memories into the Pensieve for Amelia ... and Fudge. it might be harder for Fudge to refute memories.

Thanks for sharing.
missgsmith51 chapter 27 . 3/12
Thank you! Thank you! Thanks for not killing Cedric and for not dragging out the graveyard scene the way most feel compelled to do. Really, all we want to know is whether Harry and anyone else unfortunate enough to have been dragged along survive the ordeal.

Since Amelia isn't the Minister, we can probably still count on Fudge to deny, deny, deny. Although what he hopes to gain from that course of inaction, I've never been too sure.
missgsmith51 chapter 24 . 3/12
I'm glad Ron finally got off the dime regarding Hermione. Maybe they will stop fighting for a while. I'm not sure they can stop for good, since ... well ... they ARE Hermione and Ron, after all. Fighting is what they do!

I'm worried about Ginny. Dumbledore has made up his mind that Harry has to die, and if he thinks that loving Ginny will get in the way of Harry sacrificing himself, he won't hesitate to sacrifice HER for his stupid Greater Good. Unfortunately, it probably wouldn't work with the two being soul bound (which he doesn't know). Generally, killing one results in the death of the other, as well. Of course, if Dumbledore runs true to form, he'll put Ron down there, so I guess we'll have to wait and see.
missgsmith51 chapter 17 . 3/12
I was hoping Harry would tell McGonagall about Dumbledore's "probe."
missgsmith51 chapter 16 . 3/12
"There was a slight pressure in Harry's mind, causing him to wince. The pressure tapered off, and then intensified."

I'm guessing Harry might want to look up about Legilimancy/Occlumency and whether Dumbledore was trying to enter his mind. If my guess is correct, the heir rings might have prevented it. Since he is Godric's heir, it's also possible that Hogwarts herself is protecting him.

I found it disturbing that Dumbledore was concerned about Vernon being judged too harshly for embezzlement, yet he didn't seem to be concerned about the abuse. As for Harry talking to him, why would he want to?
1,006 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »