Reviews for His White T-Shirt
kandita chapter 2 . 3/2
This is good...its airy and light...she got her opportunity to get I guess alone time with by forgetting her keys...that's a plus. But, now 3 months later and no progress. She should try getting some indirect advice from Hanabi or Shikamaru(if they're friends)...do update soon

Is this her first crush?
kandita chapter 1 . 3/2
This girls got it...she's got it bad...she's in a inner battle about this guy...but dose he also notice her? Dose he?
MeghanLeggyLeaf chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
Hinata... Lol so pervy. Write more?
queenofthenial chapter 2 . 6/8/2013
Ooh I like this.
Brickbrain the retarted seal chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
Come on! Come on! It can't be over after three chapters! T.T I want to see kisses and fluff and *strange noises that you couldn't translate to human language even if you had a lexicon*
Assymetric chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
Lovely story. Just the perfect mélange of emotions. Really enjoyed reading it, will definitely look forward to the next wonderful update.

(Hyuuga Hinata in your story isn't the only 17 year old girl with a male nipple fetish! Ha ha, yeah I am perverted.)
Idle Writer of Crack chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
I read this update and kept laughing. You are such a pervert. Only you can have a nipple fetish whereas I have an ankle...thing. We're meant to be friends, you see? So weird. I love ya!

It's very interesting that Hinata is in a lull, thinking her feelings won't hurt her. I am so very interested in what happens next! Oh are we going to get some shirtless hanky panky? ;-)

FATIN. Remember when I sent you that concept for Hinata in grief counselling? I'm merging that with the Neji dying thingy but here's the wonderful part - I can't find the damn document with all my notes. Look to your alerts this weekend though (by the way, do you still have that message saved? I'd like to see what I worte cuz I'm forgetful...ehehe)

Love you loads hun.
ImCutePoison chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
Well I really can't wait for the next chapter.
I have the feeling that Sasuke has on purpose wore that shirt again... is my sixth sense being right?

Please update soon.
umnia chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
Never cease to amaze me
Artemis Of The Golden Distaff chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
Whyx is Hinata so pathetic and depressing? I truly hope that Sasuke noticed her too,probably in that shorts,but she was just too oblivious,and that he will do something about it
Guest chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
Nipples...yes strange fetish lol. But yes, more chapters! Poor Hina, so many months too and no encounter since coffee?! Eep, heart failure lol. Well good job and update soon :3
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
To authors who deserves a review :) good job! Poor Hina, I hope Sasuke really smiled at her...On to chapter 2!
khateelynn chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
Hohoho. :3
Hianta you pervert! Haha. XD
As always, I loved it.
Gahaha. Sasuke. :)))
Inspirational Stars chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
You said that the next chapter was the last chapter but than you said we would see Sasuke's view so does that mean that its the end of chapters in Hinata's preview or is the entire story over? I love this story its just so cute!
Shadow of Miracles chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
Its not Sasuke? w Although his mannerism suggest that it is Sasuke...darn it, now I feel all confuse and fearing of the unknowing. I can't wait for the next update.