Reviews for Burning Brightly
Serulium chapter 5 . 8/26
I really enjoyed this story. It's a shame it won't be continued. Thank you for the time I spent reading it.
JustaPhantom chapter 4 . 8/23
RUN DANNY RUN!ROBIN COULD MAKE YOU DEAL WITH...THE PHANTOM PHANNNSSSSSSSSSSSS!
ASL-Pirates-Lover chapter 5 . 7/27
Omg, Danny Phantom and Teen Titans were 2 of my fav tv shows as a kid. Please don't abandon this book! It's so amazing! You have everyone's personalities down so well, and the plot line is awesome, and I'm dying to see how the Titan's will react to Danny being part ghost! Please update this soon, its soooo good!
InfernalFox chapter 5 . 3/29
UPDATE! !
Phantom Fire Phoenix 1 chapter 3 . 3/17
You do not know how wrong he is.
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 5 . 1/20
aw, damn it!
Penny Lu chapter 5 . 12/28/2015
Whoa.
16ckelmen chapter 5 . 11/10/2015
This was so good! and then it stopped. :C I am crying eternal tears of sorrow
Candy Phantom chapter 5 . 8/22/2015
When will you update this?
Luck-of-the-Irishmen chapter 5 . 8/19/2015
This is going interesting places- I like the situation you set up, and am excited for the eventual reveal!
StereKlaine chapter 5 . 6/8/2015
Are you planning on updating this story any time soon? really excited for the next chapter
LunarCatNinja chapter 5 . 4/27/2015
Interesting story so far! I'm really enjoying Danny's interactions with the Titans!
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 5 . 2/17/2015
OH MY GOSH PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE
Pokeshadow55 chapter 5 . 2/13/2015
On one hand; this story is absolutely amazing, and following the vein of other fics in this section, Danny may or may not become a Titan as Phantom. That would be really awesome, especially since you've got an amazing idea, with Danny abstaining from his powers and I love it. On the other hand, I'm hit with the sudden urge to see a smartish snark human Danny Fenton live in the tower as their normal friend, the guy who is like their home-base moral support and eyes above the field from the Tower and who can at a minimum protect himself with his fighting skills and whatever he can hold. Not a concept I've ever seen, and one that would be really really cool. It would help Danny, and he's keeping his promise to not use his powers that way too.

I really love this fic, so I do hope you can come back and write even just a bit more for it sometime.
BoomboomPOWWWW chapter 5 . 12/29/2014
Oh this was good. I've forgotten how much I loved these two cartoons, thank you for writing this! Great job :)