Reviews for Burning Brightly
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 5 . 2/17
OH MY GOSH PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE
Pokeshadow55 chapter 5 . 2/13
On one hand; this story is absolutely amazing, and following the vein of other fics in this section, Danny may or may not become a Titan as Phantom. That would be really awesome, especially since you've got an amazing idea, with Danny abstaining from his powers and I love it. On the other hand, I'm hit with the sudden urge to see a smartish snark human Danny Fenton live in the tower as their normal friend, the guy who is like their home-base moral support and eyes above the field from the Tower and who can at a minimum protect himself with his fighting skills and whatever he can hold. Not a concept I've ever seen, and one that would be really really cool. It would help Danny, and he's keeping his promise to not use his powers that way too.

I really love this fic, so I do hope you can come back and write even just a bit more for it sometime.
BoomboomPOWWWW chapter 5 . 12/29/2014
Oh this was good. I've forgotten how much I loved these two cartoons, thank you for writing this! Great job :)
Kimori Takahashi chapter 5 . 12/28/2014
Oh boy,
If Slade sees Danny and wants him as an apprentice, that's would be two "fruitloops" after him...
then again salde and vlad could fight each other...
I can't wait for the next chapter!
how long before Danny's secret is reveled?
THEBOXGHOST113 chapter 4 . 10/27/2014
Lol! Danny does (did) have a girlfriend... She's kinda dead sooooo...
Guest chapter 5 . 10/21/2014
More please!
bibliophilea chapter 5 . 10/19/2014
This is truly fantastic! I love it! I look forward to the next installment!
Brandon ShadowWalker chapter 5 . 6/2/2014
Please continue with the story it is good and I like reading it.
IWasNeverReal chapter 5 . 5/26/2014
This is a really cool story, please write more!
storyholder chapter 4 . 5/17/2014
Huh?
Good Witch of Babble chapter 5 . 5/5/2014
I really, really, really hope you're planning to continue this! I've been desperate for a couple of days to find a good Teen Titans/ Danny Phantom crossover, and I think this one has stolen my heart above all others! It's honestly brilliant, and I think you captured all the character's personalities perfectly. I can just picture the possibilities in this fic, like HOW the Teen titans might find out that Danny's half ghost, or what surprises would be in store for them even if Danny tells them outright at one point :)

Seeing as this is following a story line of Danny's friends and family dying in the Nasty Burger explosion, Danny has yet to reach the point where his ice powers start developing more, then there's also the fact that evil future Dan Phantom could open portals; if Dan didn't discover his 'ghostly wail' until shortly before Danny came from the past, then that leaves a possibility for 14yr old Danny to discover his portal opening ability if the circumstances are met. Which I imagine it could now happen randomly before or after he acquires his ice powers. Either way, if Danny ends up telling or managing to keep his ghost half a secret from the Titans, the new powers - that he wouldn't have complete control over - would make things very interesting when they do end up showing. Especially sense Danny would have been trying to not use and powers at all, and would likely be out of practice at least a little, so a sudden power/ power boost would catch even him off guard.
I'd be really hilarious if Danny just woke up one day and kept falling through random portals, or freezing things.

I really just love this, so I hope you get back to it soon!

-And you kinda got me in the mood to watch Teen Titans again-
animeflunky chapter 5 . 3/24/2014
Really interesting start. Love the premise, and your charachterizations seem really solid thus far (unlike most of the "Danny Goes to Jump City" stories I've read thus far sadly). I'm interested to see how long Danny can maintain hiding DP from them with all the chaos that's to come. Also, you should totally bring Terra back since that's likely what would've happened if the series hadn't ended while she was pretending to be a school girl :)
Wraith's Heart chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Alright dude, this story has rested enough. The power of the review compels you to update.
allietheepic7 chapter 5 . 1/31/2014
i love DPXTT. i really do. so it makes me very sad when author's don't update for nearly a year and leave the evil cliffhangers.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/27/2014
Woohoo! I just love this fic! I just love how you portrayed danny! He is just a badass in his human form as well as his ghost form!
But I also want to see phantom in action! muhahahahahahahaha
Great chapter and thanks for uploading!