Reviews for Burning Brightly
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 5 . 6/1
This is a great start! Please don't turn this into another dead good Teen Titans and Danny Phantom crossover! Nearly all the good ones get abandoned...
SneezySoul chapter 5 . 12/10/2016
*news
ugh i didnt write that last review too great ahaha

anyway I hope you come back to this soon, as it was such a good read (or, more like, a fresh breath from all the other fics that kind of go this route. This one does the whole crossover in a way I can actually imagine somehow, unlike some others, so it's really nice in my opinion and you did very well! I love this!)
SneezySoul chapter 4 . 12/10/2016
oh my gosh the new crew xD poor danny just cant catch a break!
HateIsRealAndItIsMe chapter 5 . 11/8/2016
more please... ;w; it's so good!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/14/2016
Uwaaaaaah! This fic is really interesting. And I was kinda surprised about Slade reappearing... But there's no doubt that he'll be trouble. . . . Well, if this fic was continued, anyway. I cri because it seems abandoned..! -cries dramatically- It was off to such a great start, too..! D,x
astrovagant chapter 5 . 10/14/2016
This is amazing so far! I hope that you continue it!
Serulium chapter 5 . 8/26/2016
I really enjoyed this story. It's a shame it won't be continued. Thank you for the time I spent reading it.
JustaPhantom chapter 4 . 8/23/2016
RUN DANNY RUN!ROBIN COULD MAKE YOU DEAL WITH...THE PHANTOM PHANNNSSSSSSSSSSSS!
ASL-Pirates-Lover chapter 5 . 7/27/2016
Omg, Danny Phantom and Teen Titans were 2 of my fav tv shows as a kid. Please don't abandon this book! It's so amazing! You have everyone's personalities down so well, and the plot line is awesome, and I'm dying to see how the Titan's will react to Danny being part ghost! Please update this soon, its soooo good!
InfernalFox chapter 5 . 3/29/2016
UPDATE! !
Phantom Fire Phoenix 1 chapter 3 . 3/17/2016
You do not know how wrong he is.
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 5 . 1/20/2016
aw, damn it!
Penny Lu chapter 5 . 12/28/2015
Whoa.
16ckelmen chapter 5 . 11/10/2015
This was so good! and then it stopped. :C I am crying eternal tears of sorrow
Mewsali chapter 5 . 8/22/2015
When will you update this?