Reviews for Dysphoria
notsofrilly chapter 27 . 5/8
So I'm really not into your story. I was at first but no so much as the chapters went on. It's not about Kakkashi being transgender or anything of that nature. I'm only still reading because I love the Itachi omakes. I think it's a much more interesting story
notsofrilly chapter 13 . 5/8
I love these ItachI omakes. I don't even need a full story. These snapshot's are good enough
SSSRHA chapter 1 . 5/3
This is honestly one of the most amazing fics that I have ever read! Sure, some parts of it I didn't like, but, as a whole, I absolutely love it. The only thing I want to complain about (because it's been grating on my nerves for a while now) is this:

It's "Summary", not "Summery".

Wow, I feel a lot calmer now that I've gotten that off of my chest!
katsekala chapter 26 . 4/10
What the... NOOOOOOOOOOOO! Anyway, great chapter! Many kisses!
Trickster79 chapter 27 . 4/5
Okay, I admit that I first started reading this work out of boredrom and because the summary was kinda catchy. But then I found myself enjoying this fic 'cause the concept of a female civilian in the body of a male ninja is pretty novel. I only found another fic that tried to write about this idea (True to Myself) but, the main difference was that the main plot was about how the OC role in the cannon plot would affect the future events rather than exploring the confusing nature of humans. This doesn't mean that I didn't like the exploration that this work did regarding this matter, because it was pretty informative and more or less enjoyable to read. But I found myself kinda dissapointed (and sad) that first, the plot doesn't really seems to change pretty much after Kakashi's childhood. However, I also understand that this work hasn't got that many chapters for it to delve into the main plot. And second I was not only sad but dissapointed that Sakura ended up dying and that Kakashi f*cked up that much by her selfness. Even if she stills feels bad for being in her situation, I believe that with all her skills being described as being the same as cannon Kakashi, she could have done better. To sum up, this work is interesting in the sense that's very informative about sexuality matters but I would have preferred to see Kakashi not only rocking as a teacher/consoleur but also as a soldier. (In other words, more action and less teenager drama XD) Still, this was a very interesting work and I am super glad to have encountered and read it. So thanks for sharing your budding talent
(Without trying to sound too rude, I'd suggest reading SHINOBI: The RPG, 'cause THAT is the prime example of a well written story that adds to an amazing plot, a deep study about human's nature. Like seriously, it's worth reading it.)
This is beautiful and painfully truthful. Thank you.
Kristen257 chapter 27 . 1/5
So absolutely nothing good seems to last for Kakashi. She’ll lose everyone and can’t make any positive changes to canon. This is just so depressing. I really want to hope you’ll give us a happy ending but considering everyone is dropping like flies I’m not sure that’s gonna happen. This is so angsty. Well written. Very much so aside from some grammatical errors. But wow, are you talented at the angst. And Gai pulls no punches either. I think that's the harshest I’ve ever seen him written. I mean it was truthful but ouch.
Kristen257 chapter 16 . 1/5
I liked this chapter format, revealing what’s going on through chats at the memorial.
Kristen257 chapter 15 . 1/5
Noooo. Damnit. I wanted to see Obito and Kakashi teaching team 7. And poor Rin. Poor Kakashi. I see you follow the Kakashi must never be happy rules of writing. Man this story is getting so angsty.
Kristen257 chapter 14 . 1/5
Oh my word I cringed so hard at this. That was horrifically descriptive.
Kristen257 chapter 13 . 1/5
Damn. Wasn't expecting that.
Kristen257 chapter 12 . 1/5
So a few thoughts before I stop reading here and head to bed. I am enjoying this story so far and really hope Kakashi is able to save Obito, I am so glad Sakumo was saved, and Obito and Gai are just adorable. I can’t wait to see Pakkun show up soon and I’m happy to see Kakashi giving Rin a better chance at friendship so far.

I like that you’re trying a transgender SI fic. I’ve read other SI fics where someone is reborn as a different gender but they always seem to get over it soon and accept the new gender or it’s rarely mentioned again past the first couple chapters. I don’t remember ever reading an SI fic where the character is actually transgender throughout the whole fic. Though I did read a transgender Kakashi fic once it wasn’t an SI. So I like that you're exploring that here because you’d think if reincarnation into a fictional world was possible someone would be reborn as the wrong gender at least once. I’m honestly surprised I haven’t read more stories taking the concept seriously like yours is but I may not be looking in the right spots.

Also I’ve been really enjoying the what if it was Itachi snippets too because they offer such an interesting twist on canon. Sasuke and his choices are both the same in some ways but I wish I could see the differences fully explored in a fic of its own. Itachi looks so cracked and broken there that it’s painful. I admit I’m more interested in Sasuke’s story but a glimpse into an Akatsuki!transgender!Itachi sounds interesting too. Though I think honestly that it would be so depressing to read from Itachi’s point of view if you did write a full fic about it. Especially if so much else of canon stayed the same besides the massacre. I’d rather read something more hopeful that just punches canon in the face and breaks its nose.

So I really do need to get some sleep but I did want to say I have enjoyed the story so far and I’m glad I still have more to go before I run out of chapters to read.
katsekala chapter 25 . 1/4
Shit is going to hit the fan... Damn Orochimaru! Many kisses!
Thir is too much of this gender issue and I am starting to suspect you faced something similar in actual I whould say it would be better to stick with the story:
lagseeing1123 chapter 1 . 12/31/2017
Interesting idea, don't know if I'll read through it though cause I don't like Kakashi fanfics that much