Reviews for Dysphoria
Kristen257 chapter 27 . 1/5
So absolutely nothing good seems to last for Kakashi. She’ll lose everyone and can’t make any positive changes to canon. This is just so depressing. I really want to hope you’ll give us a happy ending but considering everyone is dropping like flies I’m not sure that’s gonna happen. This is so angsty. Well written. Very much so aside from some grammatical errors. But wow, are you talented at the angst. And Gai pulls no punches either. I think that's the harshest I’ve ever seen him written. I mean it was truthful but ouch.
Kristen257 chapter 16 . 1/5
I liked this chapter format, revealing what’s going on through chats at the memorial.
Kristen257 chapter 15 . 1/5
Noooo. Damnit. I wanted to see Obito and Kakashi teaching team 7. And poor Rin. Poor Kakashi. I see you follow the Kakashi must never be happy rules of writing. Man this story is getting so angsty.
Kristen257 chapter 14 . 1/5
Oh my word I cringed so hard at this. That was horrifically descriptive.
Kristen257 chapter 13 . 1/5
Damn. Wasn't expecting that.
Kristen257 chapter 12 . 1/5
So a few thoughts before I stop reading here and head to bed. I am enjoying this story so far and really hope Kakashi is able to save Obito, I am so glad Sakumo was saved, and Obito and Gai are just adorable. I can’t wait to see Pakkun show up soon and I’m happy to see Kakashi giving Rin a better chance at friendship so far.

I like that you’re trying a transgender SI fic. I’ve read other SI fics where someone is reborn as a different gender but they always seem to get over it soon and accept the new gender or it’s rarely mentioned again past the first couple chapters. I don’t remember ever reading an SI fic where the character is actually transgender throughout the whole fic. Though I did read a transgender Kakashi fic once it wasn’t an SI. So I like that you're exploring that here because you’d think if reincarnation into a fictional world was possible someone would be reborn as the wrong gender at least once. I’m honestly surprised I haven’t read more stories taking the concept seriously like yours is but I may not be looking in the right spots.

Also I’ve been really enjoying the what if it was Itachi snippets too because they offer such an interesting twist on canon. Sasuke and his choices are both the same in some ways but I wish I could see the differences fully explored in a fic of its own. Itachi looks so cracked and broken there that it’s painful. I admit I’m more interested in Sasuke’s story but a glimpse into an Akatsuki!transgender!Itachi sounds interesting too. Though I think honestly that it would be so depressing to read from Itachi’s point of view if you did write a full fic about it. Especially if so much else of canon stayed the same besides the massacre. I’d rather read something more hopeful that just punches canon in the face and breaks its nose.

So I really do need to get some sleep but I did want to say I have enjoyed the story so far and I’m glad I still have more to go before I run out of chapters to read.
katsekala chapter 25 . 1/4
Shit is going to hit the fan... Damn Orochimaru! Many kisses!
Thir is too much of this gender issue and I am starting to suspect you faced something similar in actual I whould say it would be better to stick with the story:
lagseeing1123 chapter 1 . 12/31/2017
Interesting idea, don't know if I'll read through it though cause I don't like Kakashi fanfics that much
RzTheta chapter 4 . 12/30/2017
Gotta hand it to this author... SHE MAKES AN ERECTION SOUND LIKE CANCER
HoloObssession chapter 27 . 12/25/2017
This story is wow
If you find inspiration pls consider updating
HO
Guest chapter 27 . 12/15/2017
I fucking love this story so much please continue. It is the fucking best lgbt Naruto story that I have ever seen on here
Diddily chapter 24 . 12/12/2017
This is rather interesting.
It brings up some aspects of NAruto that I have never thought about like how despite Naruto appearing like he does not care, that despite this he still represses himself and tries to fit in in his own way during the story. So it would not be that farfetched that he could be either homosexual or anything else really and only agreed to marry Hinata because she trully loved and accepted him, which was what he needed and sought after his whole life.
But damn, you went hard on that thema with 80% of the characters no longer being cis or hetero.
DrillSergeant chapter 4 . 11/30/2017
Nice work .
nacheell chapter 27 . 11/19/2017
Cant believe Sakura died was that always your plan. Please update soon cant wait for the next chapter