Reviews for Dysphoria
shadesofpinkgravity chapter 2 . 8/2
I swear to god that its only the second idea and I already like this fanfic. Seriously, keep up with the good work!
katsekala chapter 21 . 7/26
Freaking awesome! Kakashi was a badass! Many kisses!
TheAardvarks chapter 13 . 7/13
Wow wow wow! Usually I'm a silent reader but your story made me sign up right away to review! I completely adore this idea. Sexuality and gender identity are topics rarely discussed in fan fiction especially Naruto! And to use a pre-existing character and somehow change him into an original with her own thoughts and beliefs? Wow! This chapter made me cry. Kakashi needs love and support from her best friend but at the same time, Obito is struggling with his own feelings. Then there's Sakumo who loves his daughter so matter what and Minato who cares for his pseudo-daughter as well. I think your writing is brilliant. I'm happy I haven't finished reading your updates yet. I hope to one day see this story complete! I can't wait to see how it turns out.
Sinfullife chapter 21 . 6/19
Excellent story wish there was more. Thanks for all you did provide.
Sinfullife chapter 17 . 6/19
I cried during this one, you really got me feeling for your characters.
Sinfullife chapter 9 . 6/18
I will say this, I am transgendered and I love your story. I think your a fantastic writer and hope you produce many more fine works.
CassBerry chapter 21 . 5/31
I actually really kind of like this story. I was a bit leery going into it because of the whole gender and sexual issues that are prevalent, but I think its good that you are talking about it. People never do and its an important issue. I know I'm a girl but sexuality wise I still haven't figured out but if people don't talk about it how would I know what I am? Its making me think so thank you for that. I'm loving your kakashi and I adore that gai loves her and the story has changed just enough to make it believable and still be canon so I love that. Anyway thanks for writing this and I'll definitely watch out for future chapters!
Irissiell chapter 21 . 5/28
like how Kkashi's character developed. She was little off putting, when younger - so hatefull and petty. It seems she grew out from most of it.
What I find unprobable is the number of people with sexuality issues in your story, but I guess it is fanfiction, so there.
Poodles in Purses chapter 21 . 5/26
Wow! Great story!
Hilarious first chapter, one would think you'd notice some extra parts. lol
mdmichener chapter 20 . 5/15
I think you mean "Defective" rather than "Defected", or maybe Sakura is secretly part of Root and defecting?
Dagger-Flints chapter 21 . 5/13
Hello hello hello.

I'm going to ignore all the reviews you currently have and focus on this story as is.

Ouch. This hurts my heart a lot. I mean, the canon deaths are sad, but this is somehow even more tragic. Even the original character deaths hurt like a son of a jerk.

Lovely, lovely plotline. I like how subtly Kashi changes. She starts out not liking herself or the world, and ends up being pretty okay with it.

I love that Sakura likes Ino. Honestly, that's my favorite part of the whole rookie thing. Maybe I'm a bit biased, but hey. Every character is portrayed as super cute, really. I actually kinda feel bad for Kiba; he knows in his heart that this isn't weird but his family is crushing down on him. I know that feel

Anyway, I really like the story. It's just fine, in my opinion
xChidr chapter 21 . 5/11
I love this story, I truly do, and as a bisexual person I understand at least some of the struggles (tho not as many as our poor kashi)

But there is one thing that made me hesitant to keep on reading. During the first 17 chapters I was amazed at how beautifully you described the inner pains that she went through and I cried a lot.

But the last three chapters have become almost unbearable for me to read as I am really confused as to how there are so frickin many gender confused people in one tiny group.

I live in a city and I have never met a trans/bi/asexual etc. Person, even though I consider myself as fairly social. So to read about this seems kind of stupid to me. I still love your story do don't think mean this to offend you or as a flame, but to have two transexuals, one asexual, three lesbians and tenten (sorry I don't know the name for her gender -_-) seems kind of like you wish to adress every gender in one fic.

Have a lovely day :)
FoxDemonKing chapter 21 . 5/10
Yay you returned to this story! Anyway this chapter was fun and really liked you're changes to this arc.
Anon-45 chapter 21 . 5/8
All of your stories are fucking awesome. Just thought you should know.