Reviews for Dysphoria
I'm crying because of your characters' pain, especially reading some of the scenes (like this omake) and feeling 'oh it's a happy what if that might make me a only a little sad' and then going straight to' oh god my heart'. But honestly I love the story and how it helps with understanding the different genders and sexuality's
Kejmur chapter 1 . 1/27
You know, world would be far better place if someone followed that rule - 'You can do almost everything you want except when you hurt someone or force someone do to something they don't want'. Simple and yet I wish we could reach this in the future as humanity.

What I mean is (I say it to those haters) why you people even care ? Like seriously, does it really matter when let's say 2 homosexual people love each other and spend time together ? It's not like they force you to join them or anything. Pretty much all of them want to be left alone, they don't really need help or assistance, just being allowed what they want to do. It may also apply to transgender people, atheists (I'm one myself, so I can understand discrimination and I received it few times), etc. You don't like it ? Just ignore it, it's just THAT simple. Just live your life and ignore the rest.

And to author - thank you for this interesting read. I can't exactly understand position of transgender people, but I think it's fascinating read anyway and it provides something fresh in fanfiction area. Once I beat my laziness, I think I would consider writing something similar (I'm soooo lazy though :D) with Rin Nohara/boy and with different character wise OC. Also I'm curious if Tsunade will help your version of Kakashi in the end.

I think I need to kind of point out one thing though (although it's been AGES when I read canon manga though, so I may be off in the end) that Gai pretty sure doesn't have destroyed chakra coils and he only sticks to TaiJutsu because of Lee just to show that you can be a great ninja with only TaiJutsu (yeah, kind of like student/teacher serious oath). Otherwise... how exactly would Gai use turtle summoning contract ?

And on those hatred comments - only way to 'fight' them is just straight up ignore them and delete them (or report to moderators of ). They are those kind of 'attention whores' trolls which seek attention no matter what and reach some sort of sick satisfaction once they manage to rile someone up.

Anyway thx for trade and cya.
MageofDoom11 chapter 24 . 1/23
Hey, this is great. I just wanted to say I really like your story! I'm agender and sometimes I feel like my body isn't the right one but it's not too bad. It's really nice to read about someone facing similar problems and working through them like this! So your story's awesome! And you're awesome too! Sorry if this came out sounding really convoluted.
hachinonana chapter 13 . 1/20
Oh Obito, you and your child logic, you poor confused boy... This was an awesome insight on how he thought, and yeah I'm annoyed at him for his outburst, but I don't hate him like I did when I didn't know his reason.
hachinonana chapter 12 . 1/20
Wow I love this Omake!Sasuke because he's so loyal 333
hachinonana chapter 4 . 1/20
Tbh I thought Sakumo killed himself a week after the mission. With the three year gap, I'm kinda curious to see why he would kill himself after so long. But, with Kakashi being more lenient towards him and not being all hateful, I guess she gives him strength.
God this fic is exactly what I've been needing. It's so fabulous and I love all the head cannons and Shikamaru and the others being asexual made my day and just asdfghjkl I love this story.

On to another topic though, one thing people are commenting on is about how much the story focuses on gender and sexuality. Now, the focus doesn't bother me the slightest. I'll admit in my opinion yes, there's a lot of talk about that sort of stuff. But that's the main theme of your story. It's what it's centred around. I feel like it's kind of a 'what-if-the-cast-knew-about-genders-and-sexualities-and-how-would-it-affect-them?' AU which is a marvellous idea. It also annoys me how people are commenting rude stuff. I mean, even in the title it clearly states what the main focus is going to be. If a fanfiction was titled 'in which all the faggots died because I hate them' or something as equally stupid I wouldn't click on the story and be all like 'oh what a wonderful title name! Now let's just read the story and- what's this? *replies violently in an angry storm*' If I saw that title I'd just scoff and think 'pffff idiots' and keep scrolling. No point entering a debate against someone like that. Like, come one, they didn't even capitalize the title, what does that say about their personality?

Haha, anyways that was me ranting. Keep up the great work I love your story! 3
Sabie0521 chapter 24 . 1/6
Nice chapter
SunMoonKunochi chapter 23 . 1/6
Hi there! I've been following your story for a while and honestly it's one of the most in-depth and understanding story about gender and sexuality that I've ever read. Not only have you educated me on what is out there, but also of what it is like for other people. You have even helped me a little to evaluate myself and my sexuality, which I have to thank you for.
You are an inspiration and a beautiful writer, and dicks like the person who left you that trash review simply can't see that. Keep being your wonderful self and I wish you luck with the story and your own life!
-Sunny.
I enjoyed it but I've decided to quit here. Its too centers around angst imo among other things, I get uncomfortable when things go really, really wrong in a fic (obito being a prick, Mai character being the centre of attention and it being dragged along). I believe you can be male, female or trans (along with having cross dressing tendencies) as well as sexualities like straight, bi, or gay/les. None of this genderfluid crap or pansexuality. It doesn't make sense to me, there are 2! Main genders even if your trans you choose to be one or the other while having an opposing gender. So pansexuality is the same as being bisexual really, even if someone identifies as one gender while biologically being the other if someone went out with them they would count as bisexual, pansexuality doesn't male sense due to only 2 actual genders available! Rant over haha
Akira D. Ryusuke chapter 9 . 1/3
Hello!
I'd like to tell you that I like this story a lot, I enjoy it very much, it's very original, and i like the way it goes. I also want to say that I undersrand you a bit, beacause un My school they used to laugh at me beacause of how I am, but I'd like you to know that it doesn't mind what people say, I think that you're an incredible authot.
I'm spanish, so I'm sorry about My writing ; P
FreelanceBum chapter 1 . 1/3
Ahah, I was thinking of doing a story the opposite way around from this. I've been binging on a ton of SI/OC stuff, and ALL of them are girls. So as a guy I was going to SI into Hanabi.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 24 . 12/31/2015
Sakura needs lots of hugs!
no'fenceintended chapter 20 . 12/30/2015
So: i actually find your story an interesting read, explaining why i read up to chappie 20, but i'm gonna say I'm sorta surprised how you seem to make almost everyone either trans, homo, etc...not saying you should change it. seriously. your story, your rules. i'm just saying, maybe try to throw in some more straight? sorry, it's just...yanno, most people I know are straight, but the way you've made it sorta feels like 10% of the world is straight and not trans while the other 90% are trans, pans, homo, etc.
i personally wouldn't follow along kashi's path-i mean, to me, s*** happens and i'd probably just accept it and move on.
hope your dad gets better.
Yukionna13 chapter 24 . 12/30/2015
I think this story is fascinating. I have only read a few stories like this, but I think it's good you're writing this. And also, I can't wait for it when you completely throw the canon-plot out of the window. That is my favourite part in fanfictions.

The chapter is a bit short, there could have been a bit more about the characters' inner turmoil, but well if you are already impatient then go ahead.

About Kakashi, wasn't he overprotacteive of his ANBU team in canon? Or at least felt that he had to return all of their members? I don't know, whether it was in canon or in another fanfiction. But it could not be connected to the canine instincts, but his own guilt and issues about his teammates.

It is very nice to see the POV of Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke. In that way the diversion of the original story line is even clearer.

Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes.