Reviews for Dysphoria
SuzuWuzu chapter 12 . 2/3
so much butthurt concentrated over a organ lol. gender identity aside, way too much emo for a kid, hopped up on imaginary estrogen. so you have a man's body and a woman's mind, big whup deal with it, your oc's from an enlightened time...get over yourself lol.
Sparkysbro chapter 27 . 1/9
So. This story has been a lot of fun and really intriguing so far. It has dealt with tough and sensitive issues since the very beginning, and it –and you, of course– has done so marvelously. And now, I feel like you just kicked it up a few notches. I am so excited to see where this story goes. Thank you for an amazing story so far, and I cannot wait to see what happens next!
Sparkysbro chapter 20 . 1/9
That last omake was cruel, and painful, and unnecessary, and –ok, it was very sweet, but still!
Sparkysbro chapter 8 . 1/8
I have no idea why people would be badmouthing you or this story. It's a very entertaining read!
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 27 . 11/26/2016
I didn't . . . I didn't actually believe it. I thought it was just a cliffhanger and she'd be fine! Not a cliffhanger where, yep, that ACTUALLY HAPPENED! 0_0 Holy crap!

. . . I do love it when trying to make things better only messes them up more. . . .
Lady Alstreim chapter 27 . 11/14/2016
So many chapters of this story are so hard to read. It hurts, but it's so good I can't help but keep reading. It's an odd sort of catharsis, I guess. This chapter and the one before it are a perfect example. I would like to think I could have refused Orochimaru too if presented with the situation, but then it's much easier to say something when it's hypothetical, isn't it? I love reading your story, and I would love to read it to the very end, but if you decide to rewrite instead I'l read that too, because I know it'll be as great or better than this one already is. Regardless of what you decide, thank you for writing this.
Willowbarktea chapter 20 . 11/10/2016
Just what is in the water of this version of Konoha? Ok, so it's probably because a modern woman most likely from out universe is in Naruto-verse and we're seeing mostly from her perspective... But the entire Konoha Eleven? Isn't it a little unusual for this entire batch of kids from this particular generation to all be less or more than heteronormal?

Then again, it's not unusual in fanfiction for the entire cast to be homosexual, from the main cast to the extras so why am I surprised anymore?

Still...

(Fakes surprise) Just what is in Konoha's water supply?!
Jessicamathews65 chapter 27 . 11/10/2016
coool love it
Morgan K'Treva chapter 27 . 11/9/2016
I think you did a good job with this chapter. Thank you for updating!
DrownedSora chapter 27 . 11/9/2016
I've been checking this story every few days since May, hoping Sakura would somehow make it. I absolutely hate her dying here, which really highlights how much I love the characters you are making here. Thank you for all your work!
Guest chapter 27 . 11/9/2016
Please continue this story it's really good
KiraIqa chapter 27 . 11/8/2016
Thank you so much for this new chapter! Can't wait to read more to find out what will happen next. d(v)b
LockHerDoor chapter 27 . 11/8/2016
I Love this book. I started reading it and I couldn't stop please don't stop writing! I Love it!
Kalyle07 chapter 27 . 11/8/2016
Wow. Gai was a bit harsh to her. I get where he's coming from and I loved this chapter, but still... very harsh.

Thanks for the update. It gave food for thought as always.
Tamani chapter 27 . 11/8/2016
dudeeeeeeeee.
I love it. I am just loving the character development and seeing how much this will go from canon because I honestly don't see naruto really forgiving gaara? and now I am ready for a month of sick training and I don't see how sasuke would leave unless it was as an undercover mission to kill orochimaru because of his bond that he now has with kakashi and naruto NOT to mention when it comes out that suna was puppetted by sound and ergo orochimaru.
and Gai D': (though he was totally right in that she shouldn't have been given students)