Reviews for Dysphoria
Llama-man chapter 3 . 8/13
I still don't understand how your oc wouldn't at least ckme to appreciate her father. I mean she couldn't possibly be so concieted aa to blame her father for her being born a man? I also can't understand whats so wrong with being a man? As a girl I would love a body that was stronger, smarter and without periods. If anything she should be thanking her dad
Oh jeez, I really enjoy this story omg. I love the changes and the talk of everything.

I also like how some don't accept it, and it makes sense why they wouldnt.

Kudos for this bomb ass idea.
I read the first part of the authors note and felt like an idiot, I had no idea there was grammar mistakes
Malcum chapter 8 . 7/26
Oh my god I LOVE this! so beautiful!
She's such a whiny little bitch who seems to not get that Kakashi has always been male and that it's not Sakumo's fault she is stuck in his body. How pathetic
karenc0r chapter 27 . 7/13
Oh my god. I can't with the cliffhanger and it hasn't been updated recently :(( so I'm suffering rn. Also, if someone for some reason isn't comfortable or doesn't likes the subject of transgender people or all of the other topics dealing with gender and sexuality they should just stop reading the story. Not posting negative harmful comments that help no one. Honestly why would they thing spreading their hate would do anything at all when we know that's complete bullshit. I mean them saying "transgenders are just mentally ill!1!" Or them just spreading hate when we know they aren't is just useless.
meow chapter 11 . 6/28
You should make Female, SI Itachi into another fanfiction.
Blue16Talons chapter 27 . 6/26
*giggles happily*
I love open minded fics such as these, and I'm looking forward to its continuation- even so, i can understand if you've lost interest in the fandom, im honestly just glad i got to read as much of it as i did~
Mickyg Luvs Most Stuff chapter 27 . 5/19
Beautifully well-written. Pushed me to tears a number of
Times. Good job and I hope you continue to have a Muse shine down on you
THIS STORY IS AMAZING
I am in awe. thankyousomuch! Please keep writing! You are an amazing author!
Maxine chapter 27 . 4/12
Wwooooww! I love it! I am excited for the next chapter! Thanks for the amazing story!
Knaruto chapter 27 . 3/22
I'm literally begging u to continue, please! !
Rayrayrayray chapter 19 . 3/15
This story. Is. Fucking. AWESOME.
I mean, when I first started reading it, I was a bit confused with where this was going. BUT IT BECAME AWESOME.
I have a handful of transgender friends, and this story has made me better understand their predicament.
Personally, I identify as a demi-lesbian-queer, which is why I'm going as a Guest.
Never trust the internet.
I kinda wish you'd elaborated on Obito's change in viewpoint from liking Kashi, then hating her for being a 'her' and then loving her again. I'm just wondering what changed his viewpoint; obviously the Uchiha clan, but was he under a subtle Genjutsu...?
I fucking LOVE this chapter. It made me so damn happy.
And dude? Ignore those bogus flames; like you say, this is fanfiction. if someone doesn't like it, then they shouldn't read it. But, hell, I LOVE this and can't WAIT to see the rest.
~ Reviewing Sunshine
WhiteFang001 chapter 27 . 2/27
I really like the fact that Kashi has more canine traits that affect her behaviour! Of course she's going to keep Sasuke and Naru!

I'm really sad about Sakura, but I hope that this is the turning point that binds them tightly together!
SuzuWuzu chapter 12 . 2/3
so much butthurt concentrated over a organ lol. gender identity aside, way too much emo for a kid, hopped up on imaginary estrogen. so you have a man's body and a woman's mind, big whup deal with it, your oc's from an enlightened time...get over yourself lol.