Reviews for The Doctor and the Gryffindor
Griffin Raven chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I'm looking forward to see what will happen next? I'm guessing that because of the way the TARDIS works is why it was able to penetrated the school's wards but without obliviously alerting anyone in authority?
Athie Lestrade chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Oh. Now this is lovely! I haven't found a good cross-over in ages really, but I decided to look again, and here I stumble onto this little gem! Wow! I absolutely love the circumstances. Nothing like some of the other reasons I've found for their meeting. (I suppose those were good too, but just not my cup of tea I suppose.)

Weel. I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this. It sounds excellent. Have a great day.
Rosajean chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
This was great! Loved it! Would love to read more!
That Elusive Reader chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
This was amazing! I loved the way the Doctir reacted to magic! Please and a thousand more continue! I would read it!
kate chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
i really enjoy this, its the first hp dw crossovers that i find believable. thank you for writing this and I hope you chose to write more! I really like that you wrote it from both perspectives.
Daisy Demise chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
This story...I cannot stop thinking about the ending, and my wishes for it to continue won't subside. The Doctor's character is captured beautifully through the vocabulary and quirky phrases, and Hermione's dubious yet polite nature is spot on. Should you choose to continue this, I would be a very happy person. There is only one thing that I believe you could improve on, and that is the tone seems to reflect the tone of a teenage girl rather than a professional author through the structure and wording. But other than that, I really enjoyed reading it and anticipate what goes on beyond the Tardis doors!
Revilo chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Awesome! Love how descripitive the Doctors thought of Hermione were. Keep going 'Vara'!