Reviews for Among the Dead
redphone1 chapter 41 . 11h
"While he was hiding in your closet, he shredded your winter coat with the knife he'd been carrying."

Favourite line ever. So bitchy. :D
redphone1 chapter 30 . 23h
So much emotional processing. So much consenting. *dreamy sigh*
redphone1 chapter 10 . 11/29
It felt like an interrogation. I started to read this chapter faster and faster, as if there was a drum-beat urging me forward.
joann chapter 58 . 11/18
carmdian chapter 58 . 11/14
What a well written and entertaining story. You captured the personalities of the characters so well.

I noticed that you have not written any more stories since 2013. Are your stories available anywhere else? I will read the rest of your stories in the meantime.

Thank you for sharing your talent.
Ladyhart21 chapter 9 . 11/7
I can't believe I haven't commented yet! This story really is fantastic. The detail you go into about Jane's recovery is incredible, and really lets us take this journey with her. For some reason I think Maura's pregnant, and that this is why people are really reluctant to talk about her around Jane. I could be totally off-base, though.

And, minor question/nitpick - why would losing an arm mean that Barbara couldn't go back to teaching? I mean, it wouldn't be easy, but there's no reason she couldn't. I've never lost a limb, but I am a high school teacher (although not for Art) and although losing an arm would make things more complicated, it wouldn't hinder my teaching to the point where it was impossible.

Anywho - I've been thoroughly enjoying this fic so far. The detail and the angst and the mystery and the recovery has been an enthralling journey so far, and I can't wait to see where your story takes me next!

Thanks for writing and sharing!
Ixxy451 chapter 58 . 10/21
Thank you for bringing this amazing story to us. It was like reading a good book, I did'nt want it to end.
Bit's Bit chapter 58 . 10/16
Revisiting this story again. Still as awesome as the first time. Thank you again for writing this incredible story of Rizzoli and Isles.
ella chapter 13 . 10/11
Its the 3rd time im reading this fic.
One word...amazing.
KanucksPen chapter 12 . 10/12
This is your fault, so it's only fair I let you know. It's 5am, and I have to be up for work in an hour and a half. You and your annoying page-turner have apparently kept me up all night. Stopping now, I swear. Can't believe you've cost a night's sleep!

Oh, and thanks for the lovely read. Well done!
Enough with the badass thing! How annoying to have this beautiful story marred by this incessant need to have Jane be "badass." If that is all your character thinks she was and needs to be, she has some serious psychological problems, none of them caused by the accident or the events before it. Lifetime psychotherapy may be needed.
SunAndWhiskey chapter 58 . 9/25
I know it has been such a long time since you have posted, but I cannot end this story without leaving a review. This was, by far, the best story I've read on this website. Actually it's one of the best stories I've ever read, period. You were amazing at making the reader (me) feel every emotion Jane was experiencing, from beginning to end. The effort you put into this was obvious and you have a magnificent talent! This was actually the second time I've read this, and it was just as fabulous the second time through. I'm sure I will be back. So, so GOOD!
Naruto20Akemi20 chapter 58 . 9/16
I read this story first in 2013 when you first posted it and I keep coming back to this story to reread it because its so good. You did an amazing job on it, the chapters are just the right length and the story is completely unique.
Bnsldy chapter 58 . 9/10
Aww love this fic I just read the whole thing again, and love it as much as the first time!
I know this story is from years ago but I just found it and couldn't stop reading. Your writing amazes me and makes me laugh and cry. Please please think about writing another longer story like it or a sequel or something. You are fantastic
3,442 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »