Reviews for Among the Dead
Alexwarrior chapter 1 . 8/23
I honestly don't even have words for this masterpiece
bnh1629 chapter 9 . 8/22
I know Jane treated Maura badly, I really get that. But it hurts me when everyone is so pushy to Jane to apologize and thank her for all she's done. Jane left because her heart was shattered and she couldn't bare to watch Maura be with someone else any longer. Could she have told her Ma or someone what was going on? Sure. But she internalized it because that's what Jane does. And maybe they still don't know but I feel like Jane deserves a bit more understanding. I also love how Maura is in every chapter, even when she's not physically there... You feel her. I know she has her reasons and she was hurt horribly when Jane left but I feel like they were both wrong and Jane shouldn't bear the brunt of everyone's ire.

AND even though I've read this story twice before it's been so wonderful for this story to bring about new feelings and even old ones too.

THANK YOU!
Kburr chapter 58 . 8/18
I read this story a few months ago and came back for a second time through it. It was as compelling the second time as the first. You captured their characters perfectly with your creative flair for an original tale.
Congratulations for the well-deserved awards on your work.
Now would you accept a small bit of constructive criticism? Apparently you and your beta missed the grammar lessons concerning the proper use of nominative case and objective case pronouns. Instead of "between Maura and I," the phrase should read " between Maura and me." If the error occurred once or twice, it would be of little importance, but the mistake was made all through the story. It became a large distraction.
I still love reading your work, and I look forward to finding more wonderful, award-deserving stories from you. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.
Erica Bain chapter 57 . 8/18
So I usually don't do first-person fics, or really long fics, or fics that profess to be full of angst right from the start, but I'm so glad I took a chance on this one. You really put a lot of work into this story, and it shows. It left me wishing that Hollywood would take this much time and care, because it would be oh so worth it. Maybe one day they'll get it, but in the meantime, congratulations!
Uselesslesbianvampiresince1698 chapter 58 . 8/18
I just want to let you know that I read this whole fic in less than a week because it was so amazing. You're writing abilities are incredible and I'm officially a huge fan. The story itself was also awesome and I admire the research you did to make the story even more real to your readers. Kudos, my friend. Kudos.
slc2599 chapter 58 . 8/15
I'm new to the Rizzoli & Isles fan fiction but, this is absolutely the best story I've read.
cjunited38 chapter 52 . 8/12
wooooohooooo i guess jane does like shopping after all lol
cjunited38 chapter 51 . 8/12
they still had their physical therapy though lol
cjunited38 chapter 50 . 8/12
janes gotta get her shit together and get back to full time working
cjunited38 chapter 49 . 8/12
well thats a start and a bag of fudge clusters
cjunited38 chapter 48 . 8/11
oh boy wat a mess
cjunited38 chapter 43 . 8/10
home sweet home
cjunited38 chapter 41 . 8/10
she was never broken she did wat she thought best however that is not always the best reason
cjunited38 chapter 40 . 8/10
easy to manipulate for william and hes jealous that maura has chosen jane over him but in fact william is the 3rd wheel
cjunited38 chapter 39 . 8/10