Reviews for Among the Dead
Sunshine chapter 58 . 4/21
WoW! What a story I hope you will write a sequel even if it's a long time now. But hey I'm just glad you finally finish this story , and that I finally found it among the others . Good job and hope to see other work of yours soon
Jen chapter 58 . 3/22
I have just read this for the second time. It's been a little while but I loved it more than the first time. I found I read, maybe, a little too quickly the first time as I was excited to see what came next. I enjoyed it even more the second time. Great story. Great job. Thank you for sharing.
Jen chapter 41 . 3/21
Just finished ch.41. Awesome! Great chapter. Badassness! Finally together. Thanks.
AngieB628 chapter 58 . 3/13
Final review...

I'm so sad when a fantastic story ends. I've binge-read this story over the last week or so and Jane and Maura have become more a part of my inner circle than they already were because of it. So thank you for that.

And thank you for sharing your talents with all of us...as you can see by all of your reviews, we are all (mostly all, anyway) very appreciative. I just hope that you will consider returning to this story at some point. It's so good, I don't want to let it go...sniff.

Highest regards, Angie
AngieB628 chapter 43 . 3/10
I agree with you about that episode! Unfortunately, "Beardfest" became a regular occurrence after Jan Nash took over...mad emoji face!
AngieB628 chapter 41 . 3/10
So sweet! So glad they we're able to consummate their love and the Jane finally feels somewhat whole again!
AngieB628 chapter 40 . 3/10
Doesn't butt head have keys to Maura's house since he used to live there? You didn't say if she changed the locks when he moved out!

Sorry, I watch a lot of "Forensic Files" and "Snapped" so it's always the first thing I do is go over all the possibilities...sorry, if I'm getting ahead of myself.
AngieB628 chapter 39 . 3/10
Wait! Psycho has access to Jane's blood work?! After what just happened?! Oh, hell no!
AngieB628 chapter 38 . 3/10
Dammit! I knew something was up with those two, meaning the ex and brother! So now, not only do I feel the trepidation of only having 20 chapters to go before I finish this awesome fic, but of what the scumbag ex's brother is about to drop on Jane!

Please be gentle with me...I'm a delicate flower when it comes to our gals!
AngieB628 chapter 28 . 3/9
Ahhhhh...I love it when Angela has a positive reaction to the inevitable revelation of her daughter and Maura being a couple! Some fics have the opposite reaction, and while very possible in real life, I think the character of Angela would've always been thrilled!

So thanks for that! I was a little apprehensive at Angela's initial reaction a few chapters ago, but I'm glad it worked out!

Onward!
AngieB628 chapter 22 . 3/9
Yay! I'm so glad Frost and Korsak are here! I feel better about the case already!

And way to go Jane! Not only did you do so well in therapy, you showed your Detective chops are still in good working order! Great chapter!

Too bad I have to adult today and go to work, but I'm sure I can sneak in a chapter or two while I'm there!
AngieB628 chapter 13 . 3/8
God! Jane can be so blind and bullheaded! She was that way on the show, too!

This story is so good but it's making me so sad, because as great as the show was, it could've been so much better if Jan Nash hadn't ruined it! Grrrr!
AngieB628 chapter 11 . 3/8
Yay! Finally! Maura IS so sweet...
AngieB628 chapter 10 . 3/8
At least Jane finally told someone how she feels about Maura! And you are right about the angst! It's KILLIING me!

Where's Maura?! I'm having withdrawals!
AngieB628 chapter 7 . 3/8
I am shocked and slightly disappointed in Angela that she was willing to pull the plug on our Jane without giving her at least a little time to see if she could or would recover...that does seem out of character for her but who knows what goes through a mother's mind when she sees her child in so much pain?

I wouldn't know, but I'm assuming it's heartbreaking. So I'm gonna cut her some slack on this one.

And I expected nothing less from Maura...she's one of a kind and she loves Jane, even if she hasn't admitted it to herself yet.

Such a sad, good read. Ready for Maura to make an appearance though.
3,548 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »