Reviews for Among the Dead
Guest101 chapter 9 . 5/1
I'm reading this for the third time, still as awesome as it's always been
WOW that was the BEST story I have ever read for Rizzoli and Isles and I have read a ton. Thanks for the ride that was AMAZING.
It's still great every time I read it. Thanks to great talent!
hilster72 chapter 58 . 4/4
So much to love about this story. Loved the plot, great characterisations, funny, sweet, griping, all over just so much to love!
hilster72 chapter 13 . 4/1
Maura. Jane. Together in one room. Finally having a conversation. Well worth the wait. You've delivered in spades. Magnificent. Thankyou.
hilster72 chapter 10 . 4/1
Wow! That exchange between Dr. Gilfried & Jane is scintillating! So well written, it's like the staccato of a machine gun, so rapid fire & on point, my God it was good! Can't wait to read more.
I loved this story, I hope you keep writing more .
2FaceMyFate chapter 58 . 3/23
This was one of the best R&I fics I've read in a while. You wrote wonderfully and really stayed true to the chararcters' core. I really enjoyed reading it.
Joan chapter 58 . 3/20
Absolutely wonderful story. Great plot and wonderful love scenes. My heart broke for Jane in the early chapters and rejoiced for her in the closing chapters. This was a joy to read. Thank you.
IncendioVerum chapter 58 . 3/21
Its my first time reading this story all the way through, and may I say it is epic! Magnificent! Its sometimes hard to keep a certain tone through 50chapters but I feel you never lost sight of the crux of the story, and every chapter was a pleasure to read. Thank you!
Figment81 chapter 58 . 3/18
Wow, just wow. Really enjoyed reading this
Guest Annie chapter 1 . 2/28
Chapter 1. Brilliant writing - totally hooked on your story already. My heart breaking for Jane.
wow wow wow this is absolutely amazing! such a great story- you're a fantastic writer! please write a millionaire wonderful stories! :-)
slugger35 chapter 58 . 2/26
Really great story. I think the way you handled the emotions of everyone was very realistic.
slugger35 chapter 44 . 2/26
Love the end of this chapter with Jane and Maura in bed. Very funny.
3,327 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »