Reviews for Among the Dead
More please
This was a great story!
Ruth Linkenhoker chapter 58 . 8/29
This was one of the BEST stories I have read...Very well done...it was Awesome...Thank you for your story...
Bekka0405 chapter 58 . 8/25
Absolutely fabulous Story! Thank you so much for sharing all of those painful, prideful, awesome, and inspiring emotions with all of us. That was a great story with wonderful characters.
Thanks for sharing1
So glad I came across this story even so many years after it was written. I can’t believe I didn’t see it the first time through. I think it’s simply wonderful and can’t thank you enough for sharing it with us all.
Leanne chapter 58 . 7/10
Ive read this 3 or 4 times over the years, it’s still one of my favourites.
Thank you for writing it and sharing it!
Sunshine chapter 58 . 3/30
This story is a classic!
Black Puma chapter 58 . 3/25
Oh my God. That was great. I had to cry with the couple and fell in love with them.
Bovary chapter 58 . 3/24
Aww my god this story was so intense , I loved it and still love it. :-D
ClementineDorothea chapter 58 . 3/20
O. M. G this has been one of the best rizzles stories I've read so far - and definitely the longest. You captured them so beautifully, their heart and their "essence", not only how we hoped to see them on screen, but how they are in my heart.
My emotions were all over the place - in the best way!

You are truly talented and its clear you are dedicated to your stories!
I know it's a long shot but do you plan to do a sequel with that story?
Thank you so much - I know I'm nearly a decade late, but you so deserved the ff awards you won!

Just one little thing - I forget which chapter now, but Jane bought Maura some flowers and a card when Ma drove her to get groceries - and she told Maura to open the card later... , but we never found out what she wrote to Maura... Just a tiny thing but I wanted to know!
Gina chapter 58 . 3/13
Many years on and I am enjoying reading your book again. Rizzoli and Isles are repeating here in the UK. I loved the series from the begining, it brought back memories of reading the very best book of the beloved pair. Thank you again for writing it and allowing the fans share your love for the special pair.
Dark wolf if midnight chapter 58 . 3/14
Amazing story, I think I read all of it in 3 days. The emotional twists and turns of life and a traumatic experience made realistic. I'm glad I stumbled upon this story!
Don quichotte chapter 58 . 3/9
Hope you’re ok , safe and happy. And hope that you’ll write again in this fandom someday :)
Queen J chapter 58 . 3/3
Damn…Just reread. That was phenomenal. Your grasp of the characters was perfect , the dialogue , just everything. The way you painted this picture of despair and longing and passion actually made me tear up more than once. I could see this playing out in my head and will ever waiting for your come back to this fandom. Cheers
gogitafroggies1 chapter 58 . 2/26
I know I'm nine years late, and I have no idea if you'll ever, ever see this, but this story immediately became so important to me, filling in what I needed from the show that it's never going to give me, no matter how much I want it to. I'm unsuccessfully trying to hold back tears writing this review, and my shoulders are shaking from my gasping sobs. All this longwinded verbiage to say that I will be forever grateful to you for dreaming up, writing down, and thoroughly editing this genuine literary masterpiece. I know this might sound over exaggerated and disingenuous in its intensity, but I am very serious when I give you my wholehearted thanks for giving Rizzoli and Isles the best love letter that might ever exist.
3,719 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »