Reviews for Among the Dead
Scoundrel73 chapter 58 . 5/30/2018
I know this story has been out there for a while, but needed to say stellar story! Thank you! The time, heart and soul you've devoted to it shows. Thank you for your talent.
izobelle chapter 10 . 5/17/2018
if this seriously how shrinks are i will prolly be mute by choice before seeing one out of frustration
Scoundrel73 chapter 18 . 4/26/2018
Wonderful, brilliant such in awe of your story! So much emotion, God these two are destined for each other. Already 18 chapters in and understand why you won Rizzles! Thank you for your talented, mad skills. I hope you're still writing Rizzles stories and I'll look for them. On to the next chapters. Just had to give you a shout and send lots of love your way! Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2018
Ouch. Arkielad
karen.pinnell.52 chapter 58 . 2/19/2018
I’ve just read this again I think that’s the 5th time and I’m enthralled every time congratulations on being a great author and taking people to places they thought they’d never see well done to you both x
Ashleydoe77 chapter 33 . 2/9/2018
These chapters are so well written...here just the whole enxiety and anguish of not feeling good about yourself and not wanting to interact. I can relate to this although mine is just permanent social enxiety.
mumpy chapter 58 . 1/27/2018
What an amazing story!
txsgurl621 chapter 58 . 12/11/2017
Wow wow wow! This is one of the best stories ever!
Guest chapter 58 . 11/28/2017
This would be the 4th time iv read this over the years brilliant read
Hdjdidjc chapter 13 . 11/6/2017
Lol with this declaration out of the way in chapter 13, what the heck are the other 45 chapters gonna be about?
EnterpriseCaptain7 chapter 58 . 10/29/2017
Just read this for about the 4th time. It’s still one of the Absolute Best there is! Thanks for writing this Masterpiece!
Olivia Janae chapter 11 . 10/28/2017
It’s been a long time since a fic made me feel the way this one just did.
Guest chapter 58 . 10/16/2017
OMG that was amazing I have read a lot of fanfin for R&I's but this THIS right here was by far the best... !
BgoB chapter 1 . 10/11/2017
Wonderful!
This is very good! I read seven times and everytime is the best!
The-KLF chapter 58 . 10/11/2017
I'm sure you're still getting people finding this story, years after your first started posting. And with good reason. I'm new to Rizzles fic and I really think it'll be hard to beat this one! Thank you so much for writing and sharing.
3,737 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »