Reviews for Among the Dead
Guest chapter 58 . 2/1/2023
Truly enjoyed this roller coaster ride of a story about two of my favorite strong women. You captured wonderfully the tremendous amount of work that goes into recovering from traumatic injury, both physically and emotionally. I look forward to your future stories. Brava!
Guest chapter 58 . 9/26/2022
More please
Guest chapter 58 . 9/11/2022
This was a great story!
Ruth Linkenhoker chapter 58 . 8/29/2022
This was one of the BEST stories I have read...Very well done...it was Awesome...Thank you for your story...
Bekka0405 chapter 58 . 8/25/2022
Absolutely fabulous Story! Thank you so much for sharing all of those painful, prideful, awesome, and inspiring emotions with all of us. That was a great story with wonderful characters.
Thanks for sharing1
Guest chapter 58 . 7/28/2022
So glad I came across this story even so many years after it was written. I can’t believe I didn’t see it the first time through. I think it’s simply wonderful and can’t thank you enough for sharing it with us all.
Leanne chapter 58 . 7/10/2022
Ive read this 3 or 4 times over the years, it’s still one of my favourites.
Thank you for writing it and sharing it!
Sunshine chapter 58 . 3/30/2022
This story is a classic!
Black Puma chapter 58 . 3/25/2022
Oh my God. That was great. I had to cry with the couple and fell in love with them.
Bovary chapter 58 . 3/24/2022
Aww my god this story was so intense , I loved it and still love it. :-D
ClementineDorothea chapter 58 . 3/20/2022
O. M. G this has been one of the best rizzles stories I've read so far - and definitely the longest. You captured them so beautifully, their heart and their "essence", not only how we hoped to see them on screen, but how they are in my heart.
My emotions were all over the place - in the best way!

You are truly talented and its clear you are dedicated to your stories!
I know it's a long shot but do you plan to do a sequel with that story?
Thank you so much - I know I'm nearly a decade late, but you so deserved the ff awards you won!

Just one little thing - I forget which chapter now, but Jane bought Maura some flowers and a card when Ma drove her to get groceries - and she told Maura to open the card later... , but we never found out what she wrote to Maura... Just a tiny thing but I wanted to know!
Gina chapter 58 . 3/13/2022
Many years on and I am enjoying reading your book again. Rizzoli and Isles are repeating here in the UK. I loved the series from the begining, it brought back memories of reading the very best book of the beloved pair. Thank you again for writing it and allowing the fans share your love for the special pair.
Dark wolf if midnight chapter 58 . 3/14/2022
Amazing story, I think I read all of it in 3 days. The emotional twists and turns of life and a traumatic experience made realistic. I'm glad I stumbled upon this story!
Don quichotte chapter 58 . 3/9/2022
Hope you’re ok , safe and happy. And hope that you’ll write again in this fandom someday :)
Queen J chapter 58 . 3/3/2022
Damn…Just reread. That was phenomenal. Your grasp of the characters was perfect , the dialogue , just everything. The way you painted this picture of despair and longing and passion actually made me tear up more than once. I could see this playing out in my head and will ever waiting for your come back to this fandom. Cheers
3,735 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »